SE Youth Regional track video

JoJmoto
Edited Date/Time 5/28/2014 4:16am
We raced at Lazy River Mx Park in Chatsworth Ga this weekend, home of this years SE LLQ Regional. They had a great turnout overall but a little less then I expected in some classes. We only about 15 in Schoolboy 2 but for those who did not, or could not attened, here is a video you can view to see the track changes. This layout will be the layout for the Regional, maybe with a tweek here or there, but pretty much it. This race was the last moto of the day, they stayed on top of the track but it was HOT and would start to dry after a few motos and this is how it looked at the end of the day. They did cut a lap or so out too.

http://youtu.be/zH7LSb7x0xA
|
KAWI642
5/27/2014 1:10pm
pretty dry and flat wasn't it? where are the ruts?
JoJmoto
5/28/2014 4:16am
It actually developed many nice ruts throughout the day however, once the track began to dry out and get dusty, they would prep the track with the til and water.

This was the very last race of the day and the track had not been touched for several motos prior. All in all, I think they did a good job with the track. I will take a little dry and flat over dry and dangerous any day. It had developed some huge breaking bumps and deep ruts by the end of the first set of motos but with the heat on Sunday, it was just drying the track out fast.

Post a reply to: SE Youth Regional track video

The Latest