Ryno Power supplements?

Edited Date/Time 4/17/2014 1:24pm
Anyone on here running their gold package program? If so what are your thoughts on the product?
|
mxb2
12/26/2010 1:02pm
Good post , i was curious myself!
SMITH201
12/26/2010 2:46pm
Yeah, I wanna know too. Gonna need to get some more supplements soon anyway so I think Im gonna score it. Ryno is hardcore with his training and isnt the type of dude to just put something out there with his name on it unless the stuff is legit.
Matt414
12/26/2010 3:22pm
link to the product?
mxb2
12/26/2010 3:25pm
Matt414 wrote:
link to the product?
Rhyno organics .com?

The Shop

Matt414
12/26/2010 3:31pm
Don't see anything there but a bunch of nuts?
Tim507
12/26/2010 3:33pm Edited Date/Time 12/26/2010 3:45pm
Eat healthy and drink plenty of water.....save your money..........you will have no problems.

Supplements are only supplements to someone else's income.
jmar
12/26/2010 3:41pm
Matt414 wrote:
Don't see anything there but a bunch of nuts?
I don't know if the "Gold Package Program" is any good or not. But the entertainment value it brought here to vital is worth something.
12/26/2010 3:47pm
Tim507 wrote:
Eat healthy and drink plenty of water.....save your money..........you will have no problems.

I disagree. These days even eating healthy is a tall order to get all your needed nutrients. Not to mention eating healthy is anything but cheap.

I feel with the all the processed foods, process of harvesting our foods, etc. when you're expelling the amounts of energy MX requires for training and racing that supplements are a necessary evil.
AusMxFan
12/26/2010 4:45pm
So long as your getting regular fish, vegetables, seeds and nuts and perhaps eggs then your body is getting all the nutrients it can take up. I don't feel supplements are necessary unless your trying to build muscle mass.
Organics are good though. Buying organic is one of the best things anyone can do for the environment. Not a lot of people seem to be able to grasp that.
jmar
12/26/2010 5:44pm
Tim507 wrote:

I disagree. These days even eating healthy is a tall order to get all your needed nutrients. Not to mention eating healthy is anything but cheap...
I disagree. These days even eating healthy is a tall order to get all your needed nutrients. Not to mention eating healthy is anything but cheap.

I feel with the all the processed foods, process of harvesting our foods, etc. when you're expelling the amounts of energy MX requires for training and racing that supplements are a necessary evil.
Are you a pro level racer?

If not, save your money, and consecrate on what it is that you do to make a living.
12/26/2010 6:22pm
Buy a fuckin' ad.......
Didn't think you need to take out ads to get information on a product. I have no affiliation with Ryno or any supplements. Just looking for some people that may be already using them and get their feedback which I have yet to find.
12/26/2010 6:25pm
Tim507 wrote:

I disagree. These days even eating healthy is a tall order to get all your needed nutrients. Not to mention eating healthy is anything but cheap...

Maybe u should read RacerxVT on a regular basis. The weekend warrior doesn't need anything besides a well balanced diet and water. Unless you work out more than 8 hours a week the supplements are useless. Turbo
12/26/2010 6:28pm
jmar wrote:
Are you a pro level racer?

If not, save your money, and consecrate on what it is that you do to make a living.
I see what you're getting at but that's like saying to modify your bike you need to be a pro level racer. I am far from a pro and know I'll never be at that level. I am just looking for some supplements that are going to help me not feel so beat after working out, riding, etc.
12/26/2010 6:31pm
Maybe u should read RacerxVT on a regular basis. The weekend warrior doesn't need anything besides a well balanced diet and water. Unless you work out...
Maybe u should read RacerxVT on a regular basis. The weekend warrior doesn't need anything besides a well balanced diet and water. Unless you work out more than 8 hours a week the supplements are useless. Turbo
Racer XVT is a really cool site. I've been reading up on it a bit.

The plan is spending sometime every weekday at the gym and riding whenever I get the chance which can be 2-3 times a week during the season.
Matt414
12/26/2010 6:45pm
After looking over the site, I am pretty sure thats just repackaged stuff. Nothing ground breaking. I am pretty sure most of that is stuff that a company in san marcos makes and sells in the cycling world. If something really works, it would be on the banned substance list. *For those that don't get that, its a line from the cycling world.
mxknowitall
12/26/2010 6:49pm
Overpriced products that you could just get from your local vitamin shop. Don't be fooled by the moto specific talk. It's all the same.
mtnr
12/26/2010 7:22pm
AusMxFan wrote:
So long as your getting regular fish, vegetables, seeds and nuts and perhaps eggs then your body is getting all the nutrients it can take up...
So long as your getting regular fish, vegetables, seeds and nuts and perhaps eggs then your body is getting all the nutrients it can take up. I don't feel supplements are necessary unless your trying to build muscle mass.
Organics are good though. Buying organic is one of the best things anyone can do for the environment. Not a lot of people seem to be able to grasp that.
x 2 on that.

Eat organic. Limit meat and cholesterol, stay away from large fish like tuna as well shellfish, go huge on salads, steamed vegetables, beans, seeds, nuts, grains, use olive oil over most other oils unless to cook on high heat then use something like canola or sunflower etc... Drink tons of water, stay away from to much booze, you definately won't need supplements. Waste of money like buying a pipe over new tires. If you are a pro going ryno style or similar would be worth the cash in my opinion. Until you are at that level.... save your cash for the organic stuff. Like you said it is expensive, but worth it long term.
Blake
12/26/2010 9:24pm
Other than the whey, its junk like most crap in health food stores.

BCAAs are a waste of money. A good Whey protein has 5 times as much usefull ingredient for less money.

Mtnr your diet is making me fat just reading it.

Truth is, you can buy all the same shit and put your label on it.

You can buy a 6 Lb bag of whey for 29 bucks. I bet he wants 30-40 for a 2 lb jar.
Brent
4/16/2014 6:19pm
There's this wild diet called "common sense eating". Stay away from fast food, try and eat organic, don't eat more calories than you burn, and don't drink too much.

Crazy concept I know, but they say it works - Sounds like bullshit to me.

i'm going to try the licorice and seaweed diet next week - an ex pro I know says it will improve my lap times by over a minute a lap...

...and for sure this guy knows what he's talking about, one time he pushed his bike across the finish line when both wheels fell off, such a badass.
EddieC
4/16/2014 9:33pm
All supplements are created equal. If a company has a "proprietary" ingredient that is not commercially available said company has to register it with the FDA prior to selling it for approval. It all comes down to marketing. With that being said, if your gonna purchase anything why not purchase it from within the moto industry and support the sport.
bd
4/16/2014 9:34pm
I no longer drink whey. That said, Ryan Hughes' protein powder is extremely clean - no gluten and soy. I believe he experimenting with a vegan protein.

I recommend eating extremely clean - no process foods, gluten and soy. I do not eat GMO foods. I do very clean protein powders.

Ryno's products are clean, healthy and legit.

Post a reply to: Ryno Power supplements?

The Latest