Ryan Zaveral

Rob_Miller
Edited Date/Time 8/16/2012 12:12pm
I was pretty stoked to see this today. I'm sure that most of you NY guys know him or at least know of him. Last year I spent a lot of practice days at Broome Tioga and almost every time he was there riding. The kid was insanely fast. Charging everything so hard. I talked to him a couple times when I was thinking about selling my 08 CRF450R and buying a new one. Just getting some info on them from him. Seemed like a really laid back kid. I'm hoping he does well! Always cool to see someone local try it with the big boys.

http://www.motoxaddicts.com/2012/08/15/preparing-for-unadilla-ryan-zave…
|
jleews6
8/15/2012 8:11pm
I remember that kid rippin on a (i think) 150 a few years ago. He can ride a bike. Good luck to him this weekend.
brogge
8/15/2012 9:00pm
nice...I saw lots of Jackson's farm in that vid. One of the things I miss about NY...
jchek779
8/16/2012 5:37am
brogge wrote:
nice...I saw lots of Jackson's farm in that vid. One of the things I miss about NY...
Man I loved riding at Jackson's.
As I was walking into work today, I thought to myself that I'd kill a cat right now to get to ride in the sand at MotoMasters again...

Things I'd never say - I miss NY.
Insider347
8/16/2012 6:45am
brogge wrote:
jchek779 wrote:
Man I loved riding at Jackson's. As I was walking into work today, I thought to myself that I'd kill a cat right now to get...
As I was walking into work today, I thought to myself that I'd kill a cat right now to get to ride in the sand at MotoMasters again...

Wow! MotoMasters was awesome. I was back in NY for the first time in several years and drove right by the exit. The memories are awesome except that I knew I could never win unless Paul Carpenter was absent but loads of fun at that place.

The Shop

pitbike502
8/16/2012 7:13am
brogge wrote:
jchek779 wrote:
Man I loved riding at Jackson's. As I was walking into work today, I thought to myself that I'd kill a cat right now to get...

ill trade you Motomasters for Sanford MX, or Devils Ridge...
Rob_Miller
8/16/2012 12:12pm
My bike is for sale right now, but if it doesn't sell by next weekend, it may very well be ripping around at Jacksons! Especially after being at Unadilla this weekend, I'm sure that'll get the blood flowing to want to go riding.

Post a reply to: Ryan Zaveral

The Latest