Ryan Dungey is not going to want me to say this, but...

... I know exactly what he is up to and I'm going to expose his secret strategy right now. Just calm down everybody,

You see, if he had just run away and wrapped up another title with two rounds to go, Feld would have implemented that stupid Points Chase format for 2018. Dungey wants to keep winning his championships the proper way, so he is laying up on purpose to keep the points artificially close. I figure he'll let Eli get within 6 or 8 points then he'll drop the hammer again and win out.

This is some real next level shit that him and Roger cooked up and y'all are just too dumb to figure it out.
|
slowgti
3/18/2017 7:38pm
Puff puff, pass. You have to remember to pass it

The Shop

rrjr
3/18/2017 7:41pm
No disrespect intended but I don't think Ryan Dungey even gives a thought about what you think or say.

Pretty good conspiracy theory. Do you also believe the moon landing was fake?
aeffertz
3/18/2017 7:45pm
rrjr wrote:
No disrespect intended but I don't think Ryan Dungey even gives a thought about what you think or say. Pretty good conspiracy theory. Do you also...
No disrespect intended but I don't think Ryan Dungey even gives a thought about what you think or say.

Yeah okay. I bet you truly believe Dungey isn't the reason pros don't race two strokes anymore too.

Wake up sheeple.
3/18/2017 7:46pm
rrjr wrote:
No disrespect intended but I don't think Ryan Dungey even gives a thought about what you think or say. Pretty good conspiracy theory. Do you also...

No disrespect taken, brother.

The theory popped into my head and I wanted to have some fun with it. Although, I did read that one of the factors that Dungey was weighing in his retirement decision was the proposed structure of the races next year.
rrjr
3/18/2017 7:53pm
rrjr wrote:

No disrespect taken, brother. The theory popped into my head and I wanted to have some fun with it. Although, I did read that one of...

The theory popped into my head and I wanted to have some fun with it. Although, I did read that one of the factors that Dungey was weighing in his retirement decision was the proposed structure of the races next year.
It would be more believable if it wasn't Dungey and Decoster who were involved. I also remember reading that about Dungey and his retirement. I thought it was more towards the increase in the number of races and travel to Europe more than the points structure. You're theory is not too far fetched if you really think about it.
Sorry for the moon landing comment.
rrjr
3/18/2017 7:56pm
aeffertz wrote:
Yeah okay. I bet you truly believe Dungey isn't the reason pros don't race two strokes anymore too.

Wake up sheeple.
Ronnie Ford just took his shirt off. Angry
drt410
3/18/2017 8:00pm Edited Date/Time 3/18/2017 8:04pm
Dungey is smart and he definitely knows that its not a given in any way that tomac wins every race to finish the season. He very well could, but thats not usually how this sport works. Hes won many times on consistency and I think hes banking on that this year and hed rather rely on probability than risking his safety. I think hes come to terms that he may not win it this year but if he keeps staying consistent every week he has a very good chance. If Dungey comes in second from here on out and tomac wins from here on out dungey will barely lose the championship, and he knows that theres a good chance that tomac doesnt win every single race and a very good chance that he comes in the top 2 from here on out. All he has to do is what hes always done/is doing and he knows that sitll leaves him with very good odds.
shortcourse
3/18/2017 8:07pm
If this was a runaway by Dungey, this place would melt like it always does. we've been wanting a tight series so now were getting one. Time will tell, tighter racing is good for the sport. There's still a lot of racing left so let's just watch and see.
3/18/2017 8:13pm
rrjr wrote:

No disrespect taken, brother. The theory popped into my head and I wanted to have some fun with it. Although, I did read that one of...

rrjr wrote:
It would be more believable if it wasn't Dungey and Decoster who were involved. I also remember reading that about Dungey and his retirement. I thought...
It would be more believable if it wasn't Dungey and Decoster who were involved. I also remember reading that about Dungey and his retirement. I thought it was more towards the increase in the number of races and travel to Europe more than the points structure. You're theory is not too far fetched if you really think about it.
Sorry for the moon landing comment.
No worries. It's all good. I actually think Dungey is giving it his all, but something is just a little off right now.
Hut
3/18/2017 8:18pm
Ease up on his nuts and maybe he will go a little faster....lol
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
3/18/2017 9:18pm
Is there a room under the dumbgeon?
rrjr
3/21/2017 12:43am
kzizok wrote:
Is there a room under the dumbgeon?
Your bedroom? Laughing

Post a reply to: Ryan Dungey is not going to want me to say this, but...

The Latest