Regis
Fantasy
359th
3/20/2014 6:59am
Regis wrote:
"One thing is for sure it would make him a smarter and smoother rider"

please explain this to me....
robkinuk wrote:
Barcia wouldn't last 5 minutes in the MXGP's if he tried to bring his Bam Bam techniques against guys like Cairoli, Paulin, Bobryshrev etc. He got...
Barcia wouldn't last 5 minutes in the MXGP's if he tried to bring his Bam Bam techniques against guys like Cairoli, Paulin, Bobryshrev etc.
He got a taste of what the Euro's think of his style when Ken DeDycker easily put him on the deck at the Lommel MXDN!
It's not going to happen,

But IF it did. He would be just fine.

I live it when euro's base everything of the MXoN
DC
3/20/2014 7:06am

Bad Brad in 1973.
disbanded
Fantasy
1842nd
3/20/2014 7:07am
Take your blatant lies somewhere else
davistld01
3/20/2014 7:18am
disbanded wrote:
Come on, disbanded...there's enough room for Geoff's blatant lies right along with everybody elses too!

The Shop

disbanded
Fantasy
1842nd
3/20/2014 7:28am
disbanded wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
Come on, disbanded...there's enough room for Geoff's blatant lies right along with everybody elses too!
Well, I am going to have to forget another lie to make room for this one.

Ok, done. Wait, what were we talking about?
PressPassP
3/20/2014 8:14am
What else can you base it on,Lommel and Teuchenthal are 2 GP tracks Vs GP riders,no better comparison

He'd do well,top 5 with some podiums,he could win races too if things went his way,there's already been 3 different race winners from 4 Motos this year
Alex
3/20/2014 9:20am
Barcia's gotta be considered a better outdoor rider than indoors surely.....

He'd do well wherever he chooses to ride outdoors.
seth505
Fantasy
1048th
3/20/2014 9:43am
Regis wrote:
"One thing is for sure it would make him a smarter and smoother rider"

please explain this to me....
robkinuk wrote:
Barcia wouldn't last 5 minutes in the MXGP's if he tried to bring his Bam Bam techniques against guys like Cairoli, Paulin, Bobryshrev etc. He got...
Barcia wouldn't last 5 minutes in the MXGP's if he tried to bring his Bam Bam techniques against guys like Cairoli, Paulin, Bobryshrev etc.
He got a taste of what the Euro's think of his style when Ken DeDycker easily put him on the deck at the Lommel MXDN!
Regis wrote:

I agree with Regis, that DeDycker incident wasn't even a takeout, they just came together and Barcia went down due to his position/momentum.

Barcia could bambam any of those guys as good as he does here haha
Robgvx
3/20/2014 10:26am
Hearing rumors that Honda Japan have signed Barcia for MXGP in 2015. This can't be true can it?

Geoff
You're asking Vitards to confirm...?
Juss
3/20/2014 11:12am Edited Date/Time 3/20/2014 11:13am
Never happen
Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1084th
3/20/2014 11:37am
DC wrote:
Not Barcia, Geoff, rather Brad Lackey. And not 2015, but 1975. Stamp it.

DC
MX Sports
Geoff casts his line.
And DC cuts the line before anyone can get truly tangled up in it.
3/20/2014 11:55am
DC wrote:
Not Barcia, Geoff, rather Brad Lackey. And not 2015, but 1975. Stamp it.

DC
MX Sports
Geoff casts his line.
And DC cuts the line before anyone can get truly tangled up in it.
The lines got around 3000 on it, and DC can't stop the MXGeoff charge!! hahahaha
3/20/2014 12:08pm
robkinuk wrote:
Regis wrote:

seth505 wrote:
I agree with Regis, that DeDycker incident wasn't even a takeout, they just came together and Barcia went down due to his position/momentum. Barcia could bambam...
I agree with Regis, that DeDycker incident wasn't even a takeout, they just came together and Barcia went down due to his position/momentum.

WoohooWoohooWoohoo ,i just can't wait to see him bambam Herlings.
seth505
Fantasy
1048th
3/20/2014 12:14pm
Regis wrote:

seth505 wrote:
I agree with Regis, that DeDycker incident wasn't even a takeout, they just came together and Barcia went down due to his position/momentum. Barcia could bambam...

Haha, that would be an awesome duel!
3/20/2014 12:22pm
seth505 wrote:

seth505 wrote:
Haha, that would be an awesome duel!
Seriously, if he did come to Europe not sure he would be racing Herlings. More likely racing guys like Bobryshev, Nagl, De Dycker. I think Herlings would be in the group above him.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1823rd
3/20/2014 1:12pm
Hearing rumors that Honda Japan have signed Barcia for MXGP in 2015. This can't be true can it?

Geoff
Regis wrote:
facepalm.
bears.
shaking my head.

However, you want to put it.
Bears?

docwob
3/20/2014 1:12pm
i hate to throw in my 2c worth as i don't really like to get involved but Jiff is very good friends with the HRC boss so this one may not be as "left field" as some of you are making out..........
and how will he get on?just fine but a champ...?...AC takes some beating....AND the MX1 guys wont take any bullshit take out moves any more than the guys in the states will.
enketchum
3/20/2014 1:33pm
Let's get Barcia on an Italian Ferracci team...

Then he will know what tough is.... with a gun to his temple when he mouths off
BigDaddyG
3/20/2014 1:48pm
Justin doesn't get along with the Honda just like Reed didn't. Why would he go to Europe where the tracks are rougher on a bike that sucks? Doesn't seem to make any sense.
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4133rd
3/20/2014 1:54pm
Don't know how real this is, but (a) awesome that HRC is revisiting its commitment to the GPs, and (b) it'd be cool if Barcia went. How could it be anything but cool?
kiwifan
3/20/2014 1:58pm
BigDaddyG wrote:
Justin doesn't get along with the Honda just like Reed didn't. Why would he go to Europe where the tracks are rougher on a bike that...
Justin doesn't get along with the Honda just like Reed didn't. Why would he go to Europe where the tracks are rougher on a bike that sucks? Doesn't seem to make any sense.
You are assuming it is the bike and not the rider that doesnt 'fit' the bike, two very very different things. Point in case...Seely seems to 'fit' the 450 better.

What you have failed to realise is that the American Factory Hondas are very different to the GP Factory Hondas, in fact one is current lying in 2nd place and has won a race (or two) so far this year, so it cannot be all that bad.

I would prefer that Barcia is on a KTM GP bike than Honda GP, but hey thats just my own personal preference.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
3/20/2014 2:04pm
davistld01 wrote:
I hear the bullshit alarm sounding.
I'm gonna agree with that. Along with a giant pile of wishful thinking.

I don't see the American Dream being a motocross-only contract.
DonM
3/20/2014 2:07pm
This is just typical Geoff pulling everyones chain just to see how many views he can get and getting more people to his site. He's good at this and I can't believe y'all are falling hook line and sinker for it.
Then he baits you with his anti-US passive aggressive rhetorical BS and sits back and laughs while he counts the posts it creates.
I'm sure Geoff is a good guy he just has a hard time seeing through his YS supplied rose colored glasses...Cool
Grieby54
3/20/2014 2:46pm
DonM wrote:
This is just typical Geoff pulling everyones chain just to see how many views he can get and getting more people to his site. He's good...
This is just typical Geoff pulling everyones chain just to see how many views he can get and getting more people to his site. He's good at this and I can't believe y'all are falling hook line and sinker for it.
Then he baits you with his anti-US passive aggressive rhetorical BS and sits back and laughs while he counts the posts it creates.
I'm sure Geoff is a good guy he just has a hard time seeing through his YS supplied rose colored glasses...Cool
100% correct. It's kind of a sad life he lives...
JB 19
3/20/2014 3:09pm

Geoff
This is actually old news.

Barcia To GP's
lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
3/20/2014 3:14pm
How could that even happen. Barcia went pro so how could he drop back down to race an amateur series. You think people get bent out of shape about LL sandbaggers , Barcia riding the GPs would cause a meltdown.

Post a reply to: Barcia Rumors!!

The Latest