Rod Serling MX Episode

motomike137
Edited Date/Time 4/22/2015 6:48pm
I swear to god this is the strangest most bizarre time in MX I can ever recall. Stewart out for 16 months, Millsaps canned out of the blue, RV busts his ass in Italy and could potentially be done, Tyler Hoeft's accident and probably more crazy stuff I am forgetting. WTF! I feel like I am watching a modern day Twilight Zone episode featuring MX.
|
newmann
4/22/2015 6:47pm
No, nothing is wrong in the world of MX. Whistling
h&m_cycle
4/22/2015 6:48pm Edited Date/Time 4/22/2015 6:50pm
I swear to god this is the strangest most bizarre time in MX I can ever recall. Stewart out for 16 months, Millsaps canned out of...
I swear to god this is the strangest most bizarre time in MX I can ever recall. Stewart out for 16 months, Millsaps canned out of the blue, RV busts his ass in Italy and could potentially be done, Tyler Hoeft's accident and probably more crazy stuff I am forgetting. WTF! I feel like I am watching a modern day Twilight Zone episode featuring MX.
The show used to scare me, probably still does. The hitch hiker was really freaky.

Lots of gates

1. Locker gate, 2. Whiskey throttle I don't know WTF happened tailbone gate,

3. IV with a nurse in my motorhome gate, 4. adderall I forgot to renew paperwork gate.

5. Laser light gate 6. Try to Hit kill switch while standing on wheel to win the title gate 7. fuel gate

8. Four stroke double cc. gate 9. Works Honda gets claimed AMA changes the rules gate

10 Let Broc Bye gate

many more

Post a reply to: Rod Serling MX Episode

The Latest