Roczens 2nd healthy 450 outdoor season...

matze
Fantasy
3097th
..and hes on his way to his 2nd premier class title. Just came to my mind.. Pretty impressive tho.
|
Cygnus
7/4/2016 12:35pm
I have to think anyone who saw him at the MXDN 2010 knew he was gonna win at least a couple championships when he made the move. The last one was more exciting with he and Dunge battling to the last round.
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2797th
7/4/2016 12:36pm
He's 1 win away from joining RV at 10th place on the all time MX wins (in the premier class)
matze
Fantasy
3097th
7/4/2016 1:00pm
matze wrote:
..and hes on his way to his 2nd premier class title. Just came to my mind.. Pretty impressive tho.
Is there an updated version of the all time wins list, if so can you send a link pls? Thanks
mxmasta
Fantasy
724th
7/4/2016 1:02pm
And so far he is doing way better than all his main competition from the 250 days: Musquin, Tomac, Baggett, Barcia. These guys were all at least the same speed or better back on the 250s, but right now Roczen has them covered.

The Shop

Jimmy_Sloan
7/4/2016 1:40pm
mxmasta wrote:
And so far he is doing way better than all his main competition from the 250 days: Musquin, Tomac, Baggett, Barcia. These guys were all at...
And so far he is doing way better than all his main competition from the 250 days: Musquin, Tomac, Baggett, Barcia. These guys were all at least the same speed or better back on the 250s, but right now Roczen has them covered.
I don't think he has Eli covered in speed as much as he does with being comfortable on the bike, and bike set up. But bike set up is all part of the program and right now, Kenny is doing it best.
matze
Fantasy
3097th
7/4/2016 1:43pm Edited Date/Time 7/4/2016 1:43pm
mxmasta wrote:
And so far he is doing way better than all his main competition from the 250 days: Musquin, Tomac, Baggett, Barcia. These guys were all at...
I don't think he has Eli covered in speed as much as he does with being comfortable on the bike, and bike set up. But bike...
I don't think he has Eli covered in speed as much as he does with being comfortable on the bike, and bike set up. But bike set up is all part of the program and right now, Kenny is doing it best.
Smoked a little bit of that green stuff again ha?
Jimmy_Sloan
7/4/2016 2:12pm Edited Date/Time 7/4/2016 2:17pm
mxmasta wrote:
I don't think he has Eli covered in speed as much as he does with being comfortable on the bike, and bike set up. But bike...
matze wrote:
You know what I'm saying is true, the only thing holding Eli back in terms of wins is his comfort levels on the bike (and probably some lingering issues with his injury). Now I'm not saying he would be dominating, but him and Kenny would be fighting for wins. Hell, you spent the majority of the sx season telling anyone who would listen that Kenny's problem was bike set-up and recovering from injuries.
7/4/2016 2:20pm Edited Date/Time 7/4/2016 2:21pm
He was healthy last year. OP has more excuses than Ken himself.
matze
Fantasy
3097th
7/4/2016 2:21pm Edited Date/Time 7/4/2016 2:25pm
matze wrote:
You know what I'm saying is true, the only thing holding Eli back in terms of wins is his comfort levels on the bike (and probably...
You know what I'm saying is true, the only thing holding Eli back in terms of wins is his comfort levels on the bike (and probably some lingering issues with his injury). Now I'm not saying he would be dominating, but him and Kenny would be fighting for wins. Hell, you spent the majority of the sx season telling anyone who would listen that Kenny's problem was bike set-up and recovering from injuries.
You dont understand... Theres always the possibility of bike set up problems (btw that didnt exist for you, only excuses and bs lol) and i also think eli is not quite 100 %. But in fact roczen has eli covered speed wise. I dont know in which year youre living. That 'toast' was 31 seconds ahead of tomac last moto. But, yeah, whatever, keep going

Btw show me one single comment where i said that. I was happy to see roczen finally got his speed and was consistent the last 4 rounds of sx or so.
Jimmy_Sloan
7/4/2016 2:24pm
matze wrote:
You dont understand... Theres always the possibility of bike set up problems (btw that didnt exist for you, only excuses and bs lol) and i also...
You dont understand... Theres always the possibility of bike set up problems (btw that didnt exist for you, only excuses and bs lol) and i also think eli is not quite 100 %. But in fact roczen has eli covered speed wise. I dont know in which year youre living. That 'toast' was 31 seconds ahead of tomac last moto. But, yeah, whatever, keep going

Btw show me one single comment where i said that. I was happy to see roczen finally got his speed and was consistent the last 4 rounds of sx or so.
Roczen suddenly got way faster than Tomac? Not likely, the more plausible explanation is that Eli is struggling with his bike a bit.
matze
Fantasy
3097th
7/4/2016 2:32pm Edited Date/Time 7/4/2016 2:33pm
Roczen suddenly got way faster than Tomac? Not likely, the more plausible explanation is that Eli is struggling with his bike a bit.
Where i said that? I just remembered you predicted a mid season toast, and that beat up toast was able to win, and that was the gap. Eli and kr are freaking close speed wise. For now roczen has him obviously covered, it cant get any more obvious. I wouldnt have anything against a close battle like 2 weeks ago, hell, i would be happy for eli if he wins.
Beast666
7/4/2016 2:36pm
He was ?? Did you forget the start of the outdoor season with a back problem, along with all of the SX injuries he was recovering from.
machine
7/4/2016 2:42pm
matze wrote:
You know what I'm saying is true, the only thing holding Eli back in terms of wins is his comfort levels on the bike (and probably...
matze wrote:
You dont understand... Theres always the possibility of bike set up problems (btw that didnt exist for you, only excuses and bs lol) and i also...

So what was Roczens "speed problem" last year then? Did he just all the sudden get 4 secs a lap faster in the off season, of did they finally get the Suzuk dialed in?..it took them a year, and most likely it will take Kawi a year to get his bike dialed for Eli.
7/4/2016 2:57pm
It must be frustrating to see a german win his second title in the 450 class.
matze
Fantasy
3097th
7/4/2016 2:59pm Edited Date/Time 7/4/2016 3:00pm
matze wrote:

machine wrote:
So what was Roczens "speed problem" last year then? Did he just all the sudden get 4 secs a lap faster in the off season, of...
So what was Roczens "speed problem" last year then? Did he just all the sudden get 4 secs a lap faster in the off season, of did they finally get the Suzuk dialed in?..it took them a year, and most likely it will take Kawi a year to get his bike dialed for Eli.
Last year? Kenny could barely walk at hangtown, looked way to stiff on the bike all season long. He was injured and the bike was way off. Speaking of this years sx season which jimmy ment i dont think it was the bike anymore, bad starts, to late of a charge and a very strong and consistent dungey got him.
Cygnus
7/4/2016 3:00pm Edited Date/Time 7/4/2016 3:01pm
Bonanza69 wrote:
Not really. Ken has Americanized himself pretty well. We can damn near claim him for our own at this point. For all but the MXDN.
7/4/2016 3:15pm
Yup, If Eli was comfy he would damn sure be up there
machine
7/4/2016 3:15pm
matze wrote:
Last year? Kenny could barely walk at hangtown, looked way to stiff on the bike all season long. He was injured and the bike was way...
Last year? Kenny could barely walk at hangtown, looked way to stiff on the bike all season long. He was injured and the bike was way off. Speaking of this years sx season which jimmy ment i dont think it was the bike anymore, bad starts, to late of a charge and a very strong and consistent dungey got him.
Do you think Eli's shoulders don't still bother him/are weak?. How do you know that Eli's bike "isn't way off" like Roczens last year? You can't use excuses for KROC last year and then blow off what Eli is most likely going through this year at the same time. How about giving Eli the benefit of the doubt like you do KROC. They a both great riders, but KROC has a 1 year advantage on Eli right now is all. Hopefully they can get the bike working better for him by next year and hopefully Honda gets KROCS bike working for him quickly as well.
machine
7/4/2016 3:17pm
Bonanza69 wrote:
Cygnus wrote:
Not really. Ken has Americanized himself pretty well. We can damn near claim him for our own at this point. For all but the MXDN.
It's funny listening to old interviews with him just a few years back and now. He went from full on German to a SOCAL bro pretty quick..Grinning
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
7/4/2016 3:21pm
machine wrote:
Do you think Eli's shoulders don't still bother him/are weak?. How do you know that Eli's bike "isn't way off" like Roczens last year? You can't...
Do you think Eli's shoulders don't still bother him/are weak?. How do you know that Eli's bike "isn't way off" like Roczens last year? You can't use excuses for KROC last year and then blow off what Eli is most likely going through this year at the same time. How about giving Eli the benefit of the doubt like you do KROC. They a both great riders, but KROC has a 1 year advantage on Eli right now is all. Hopefully they can get the bike working better for him by next year and hopefully Honda gets KROCS bike working for him quickly as well.
man let's just hope we don't see reversed roles next year. Eli has everything working for him and Kenny is struggling with the Honda. I'm gonna throw up...
machine
7/4/2016 3:24pm
crusty_xx wrote:
man let's just hope we don't see reversed roles next year. Eli has everything working for him and Kenny is struggling with the Honda. I'm gonna...
man let's just hope we don't see reversed roles next year. Eli has everything working for him and Kenny is struggling with the Honda. I'm gonna throw up...
Haha..it could very well happen...Laughing
ocscottie
7/4/2016 3:29pm
Bonanza69 wrote:
Cygnus wrote:
machine wrote:
It's funny listening to old interviews with him just a few years back and now. He went from full on German to a SOCAL bro pretty...
It's funny listening to old interviews with him just a few years back and now. He went from full on German to a SOCAL bro pretty quick..Grinning
Listen to this: http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/Ken-Roczen-RedBud-Video-I-wasnt-…

He pretty much says he feels like he is an American now.
7/4/2016 3:30pm
Beast666 wrote:
He was ?? Did you forget the start of the outdoor season with a back problem, along with all of the SX injuries he was recovering...
He was ?? Did you forget the start of the outdoor season with a back problem, along with all of the SX injuries he was recovering from.
He had 3 months of recovery before the outdoors. Wasn't it Roczen himself who sat up on the podium and said "No excuses I just need to ride better." Grant that he usually would throw in numerous excuses while ending his interview by saying no excuses. Laughing
bd
7/4/2016 3:54pm Edited Date/Time 7/4/2016 4:02pm
In 2016, KROC is on the gas and untouchable at the moment. No one can dispute it. I this sport, shit can change very fast. That said, I've never seen in anyone ride motorcycle like Tomac did at the 2015 Hangtown National. Bottom, line who is hot and comfortable on the bike will be winning (see Dunge, RV, Stew, Roczen, Canard, Tomac, Barcia).

These two will be competitors for a few years. The health of our sport is in good hands.

Added Note: You think Tomac dreams about that HRC CRF450R?
bd
7/4/2016 4:01pm
Cygnus wrote:
machine wrote:
It's funny listening to old interviews with him just a few years back and now. He went from full on German to a SOCAL bro pretty...
ocscottie wrote:
Listen to this: http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/Ken-Roczen-RedBud-Video-I-wasnt-happy-at-all-in-the-first-moto,13986/GuyB,64 He pretty much says he feels like he is an American now.
Listen to this: http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/Ken-Roczen-RedBud-Video-I-wasnt-…

Roczen is as American as I am and I was born here. Red Bud fans agree too
matze
Fantasy
3097th
7/4/2016 4:06pm
Cygnus wrote:
machine wrote:
ocscottie wrote:
Listen to this: http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/Ken-Roczen-RedBud-Video-I-wasnt-happy-at-all-in-the-first-moto,13986/GuyB,64 He pretty much says he feels like he is an American now.

Haha thats awesome!
zehn
7/4/2016 4:43pm
Bonanza69 wrote:
Uh, why? Most people here love Roczen.

I understand that you're trying to start shit and ruffle some feathers, but you should probably try harder.
boomer22
7/4/2016 5:18pm
Roczen seems to be much more consistent and confident in his bike and overall program, is he training himself this season ??
pilotdude
7/4/2016 5:43pm Edited Date/Time 7/4/2016 10:54pm
Dungey will never win another championship.
Tomac will never win another championship.
Roczen will win every championship he ever enters from now until he retires.
Dungey will never win another moto.
Tomac will never win another moto.
Roczen will win every moto he ever enters from now until he retires.

Gosh I hopened I'm doing this right...I just want to fit in.

Pardon me while I puke.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
7/4/2016 6:35pm
pilotdude wrote:
Dungey will never win another championship. Tomac will never win another championship. Roczen will win every championship he ever enters from now until he retires. Dungey...
Dungey will never win another championship.
Tomac will never win another championship.
Roczen will win every championship he ever enters from now until he retires.
Dungey will never win another moto.
Tomac will never win another moto.
Roczen will win every moto he ever enters from now until he retires.

Gosh I hopened I'm doing this right...I just want to fit in.

Pardon me while I puke.
what the hell are you talking about

Post a reply to: Roczens 2nd healthy 450 outdoor season...

The Latest