Roczen, JS7

Suzuki7
First off I want to say, definitely hope Kenny gets well soon after that massive crash. (Okay now) after crashing the last 3 seasons, Roczen is looking similar to Stewart in not being able to keep the bike up right. Which blows cause, if he's out for a while RD is running away with the season easily. And this is why you have to respect RD for being so consistent, that is amazing in it's self.
|
cameron96
1/21/2017 10:43pm
I've been thinking this all year, he'll be the fastest while he keeps it in 2 wheels, And mec and this showed.

Damn he was fast tho
cali11
1/21/2017 10:45pm
I don't think you will see him back on the bike, this year.
Suzuki7
1/21/2017 10:47pm
cameron96 wrote:
I've been thinking this all year, he'll be the fastest while he keeps it in 2 wheels, And mec and this showed. Damn he was fast...
I've been thinking this all year, he'll be the fastest while he keeps it in 2 wheels, And mec and this showed.

Damn he was fast tho
I didn't start to think this until after tonight, and yeah the speed he displayed tonight was insane.
cameron96
1/21/2017 10:49pm
cameron96 wrote:
I've been thinking this all year, he'll be the fastest while he keeps it in 2 wheels, And mec and this showed. Damn he was fast...

Damn he was fast tho
Suzuki7 wrote:
I didn't start to think this until after tonight, and yeah the speed he displayed tonight was insane.
Bubba had a lot of little crashes that took him out of the night, but often came back the next weekend to be there tho. Unfortunately kens situation is different

The Shop

Suzuki7
1/21/2017 10:54pm
I don't think so neither, true Roczen has major wrecks. Luckily he's still young, but if doesn't stop the wrecks. We won't see riding say like a chad, at a older age.
jeffro503
1/21/2017 11:06pm
cali11 wrote:
For a broken arm? He'll be back for the nationals , and I wouldn't doubt he shows up in a month or so back in SX. Maybe?.....Not sure if it'll be worth it , but the nationals , he'll be there.
cali11
1/21/2017 11:08pm
cali11 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
For a broken arm? He'll be back for the nationals , and I wouldn't doubt he shows up in a month or so back in SX...
For a broken arm? He'll be back for the nationals , and I wouldn't doubt he shows up in a month or so back in SX. Maybe?.....Not sure if it'll be worth it , but the nationals , he'll be there.
That's going depend on how bad it's broke
Suzuki7
1/22/2017 5:34am
News released this morning, stated he has a compound fracture.
dmac1
1/22/2017 5:47am
I thought too, at the beginning of the year....IF he doesn't crash, it will be an exciting year of racing between Dungey and him. Dungey knows that its not a sprint. Thats why every season he strives to get through the first couple races in good shape, but prolly not out front. I picked Dungey last night....had Roczen first 2.

And did ya see Decoster greet Dungey in the pits? It was like, "just like I told ya....the championship is ours".

I am bummed...not cuz Dungey will likely win again (and if he does he will deserve it even though some will say 'but he had no competition')....I'm bummed because a good chunk of this season's excitement left the arena on the medical cart. Seems to happen most every year.

Looking forward to Roczen lining up for outdoors. I'm really surprised he doesn't have a shoulder injury to go with the arm.
wfo4ever
1/22/2017 6:17am
I hope KR94 will get well soon, he is lucky if it is only his arm. That was a very hard crash. But it is Supercross and it happens every year, we start losing riders from the first round due to injury. There is no room for error, one mistake these days means you are out for quite a while, the season, or the year. This time it was KR94 that went down first. At least we got to see one decent race at San Diego. So now Dungey can put it on cruise control for another title and maybe they will show us a good race for 12th for 2 laps on TV. Injuries are ruining the quality of racing and it gets worse it seems every year in our sport. That could of been a life changing or life ending crash for KR94, but to the promoters it great advertising, we will get to see it over and over on the Supercross commercials and highlight reels for a very long time. It is like the riders are gladiators knowing they could or will get injured and the promoters pay them peanuts for purse money, bottom line it is all about the money. I just pray that a rider won't pay the ultimate price in the near future.
Mit12
1/22/2017 6:43am
Was watching the main and said to my friend one lap before the crash that Roczen needs to not do something stupid. So much talent such great race race craft but can't seem to make it through a SX season without the big one. Get well soon Roczen.
MX-LIFE.
1/22/2017 6:44am
So does JS7 fill in for Kroc at Honda?
MX-LIFE.
1/22/2017 6:53am

So does James fill in for kroc at Honda now?
captmoto
1/22/2017 7:04am
jeffro503 wrote:
For a broken arm? He'll be back for the nationals , and I wouldn't doubt he shows up in a month or so back in SX...
Agree. 2 months to fully heal, maybe have hardware removed add a couple more weeks puts him into April. Might as well get a holeshot on Nationals testing.
Bradj70
1/22/2017 7:31am
I doubt Honda will Hire James, I'd bet they will just focus on Seely and leave that spot empty, if anything they might put in a cheaper $$$$ rider with potential like Wilson etc....

Really, sucks for HRC and espically, obviously for Roczen this season looked like he was gonna be the man to beat, He and HRC wanted that title.....

If Roczen wasn't as strong as he is I'd bet that crash would of done more damage, that hit was HARD!!!! That said it looks like the left are snapped and ii bet they put in hardware and all that jazz.

I highly doubt he will be back for supercross, i see a national title in the works for him, that would be the next best thing for him and the team.
Deek22
1/22/2017 7:43am
How about Brayton getting shoehorned out of the Motoconcepts deal to finish off the year with HRC.
Racer111
1/22/2017 8:54am
cali11 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Not coming back in a month with a compound fracture.
1/22/2017 9:03am Edited Date/Time 1/22/2017 9:04am
A lot of talk about the broken arm, but, that was a tremendous impact to the head. Regardless, horrific crash and wishing him the best healing vibes.

Post a reply to: Roczen, JS7

The Latest