Rising Amateurs

PintoMx
Fantasy
2583rd
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 5:53am
PintoMx got in touch with the next big thing in womens motocross Christina Older to talk with her about her move to Honda for 2010 and what her goals were as we enter a new year of racing. Older says "I am going to give it my all and nothing but that, and if I do that I will win everything". A huge statement from a rising star. Will she make it happen?

If you would like to see what else Christina Older had to say, visit my site for the full interview. Hope you enjoy.

Interview | Christina Older
|
7I3N
1/4/2010 3:55pm
It’s very encouraging to see the growth in women’s MX. I think it’s very good for the sport.

There is a young lady here in Utah that is going to rock the Women’s class in a few years. Her name is Amanda Maheu. She’s 14 years old. Last year she swept all three motos at Loretta Lynn’s. At local races here in Utah she regularly races with the boys and smokes them. This picture is from the Powder Mountain MX last year. The race drew riders from all over the west coast. Amanda swept the women’s class on her 105 and placed 3rd in Supermini against the boys.

Post a reply to: Rising Amateurs

The Latest