Riding pants that fit in knees (w/o knee braces)

erik_94COBRA
I have been wearing the TLD GP line of gear for a while now, but want to try something else out. Love the quality, but want some that aren't like parachute pants in the knees. Pretty sure the extra room is to accommodate knee braces, but I don't wear knee braces.

I normally wear a 34 waist in street clothes and 34 waist in the TLD GP pants. The size 34 fits good in the waist, is roomy in the thighs, but is HUGE in the knees and bunches up. The 32 waist fits better in the legs/knees, but is too small in the waist and butt.

No problem switching gear brands. What works for you moto-bros?
|
TheGetFresh
Fantasy
2551st
6/20/2017 6:39pm
Fly lite hydrogen maybe. Go try some on. That's like the easiest brand to find in a store, too.
r.sal923
6/20/2017 8:49pm
I was always a Troy lee SE pant and jersey. I were knee braces and there is a lot of room. Then I moved into fox 360 gear. I think the fox 360 gear fits my 34 waist best and works very well with knee braces. The problem with fox 360 is it is junk, it wears out faster than any other gear I have used. So searching for the next deal I got a set of fox 180 and a set of shift black label. The gear seams to last longer than the 360 but it is quite a bit tighter in the knees. If you don't we're knee braces the fox 180 or shift black label would be perfect.

Post a reply to: Riding pants that fit in knees (w/o knee braces)

The Latest