Ridge on Racer X Virtual Trainer

olds cool
6/22/2010 6:59pm
Awesome. Every "normal" mini racing kid should be made to watch that.
hoppsan
6/22/2010 8:30pm
Embarrassed? Nothing for these troopers to be embarrassed about. Fucking awesome is what it is. I like how he mentions that Extremity Games is important to him because it (if I understand it correctly) was what originally started this that ultimately led to X-Games picking it up. More people should keep such things in mind, imo.
jeffro503
6/22/2010 9:03pm
You know what??

I have never met Chris , but i can tell you if i ever did , I'd shake his hand and buy him a God Damn beer!.........probably 2 or three really.....

The guy is a stud man!
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
6/22/2010 9:13pm
jeffro503 wrote:
You know what?? I have never met Chris , but i can tell you if i ever did , I'd shake his hand and buy him...
You know what??

I have never met Chris , but i can tell you if i ever did , I'd shake his hand and buy him a God Damn beer!.........probably 2 or three really.....

The guy is a stud man!
x2 One heck of a role model for people. See you at X.

The Shop

SLAPAHO
Fantasy
609th
6/22/2010 9:19pm
Awesome, Ridgway lays it out perfect in that interview, good job. And good luck at X again this year.
troublebros
6/22/2010 10:04pm
hoppsan wrote:
Embarrassed? Nothing for these troopers to be embarrassed about. Fucking awesome is what it is. I like how he mentions that Extremity Games is important to...
Embarrassed? Nothing for these troopers to be embarrassed about. Fucking awesome is what it is. I like how he mentions that Extremity Games is important to him because it (if I understand it correctly) was what originally started this that ultimately led to X-Games picking it up. More people should keep such things in mind, imo.
My take was he's not able to ride to his ability, definately a savage.
MX Donations
6/23/2010 9:05am
Wow, such an uplifting story. I had the opportunity to attend Extremity games last year where I got to see Ridgeway ride. It was a memorable experience, he's one heck of a rider!
jeffro503
6/23/2010 6:36pm
Just putting in a bump.....maybe Ridge will come in and put a reply down.
ridge
6/23/2010 7:20pm
This is AWESOME!!!

Thanks guys! I really am passionate about riding motorcycles. It's all I think about and no matter what kind of racing I do (I race everything I can), nothing compares to MX.

I will give it everything I have to win another gold at the X Games.

Hoppsan - I have to say that I had some strange looks riding in a tennis shoe when I first started riding again. I think a lot of the other riders looked at me as an attention whore (nobody ever treated me like that though), but I just wanted to ride and go fast again. That was a little embarrassing as I don't like to atrract a lot of attention off the track. My dad always said to do my talking on the bike.

People look at motorcycle riders/racers as crazy people anyway. So, when you've allready been really hurt on a bike, they seem to be a little more vocal about it. Even some of my old moto buddies don't understand why I keep riding. I'm not good at too many things so I will hold on to this sport until the day I die.

Thanks again for the props everybody! This thread makes me feel pretty good!
AdamB
6/23/2010 8:04pm
This is very motivating and really makes me feel good. You are the shit ridge!
Muezh
6/24/2010 2:53am
awesome... great stuff...

Post a reply to: Ridge on Racer X Virtual Trainer

The Latest