Trey Canard
Andrew Short
Mike Alessi
Jake Weimer
Dean Wilson
Josh Hill
Davi Millsaps
Jason Anderson

That is a stacked list of missing riders at the end of the SX season. All these guys were on the line at Anaheim 1. Pretty much half the field.
|
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4434th
5/3/2015 8:43pm
Illustrates a fundamental problem this sport has attracting big $$ sponsors. Who wants to write a big check to fund a team that stands a pretty odds-on chance of missing multiple appearances during the season?
kiwifan
5/3/2015 8:49pm
level wrote:
Can't believe how many riders were out: Ken Roczen Trey Canard Andrew Short Mike Alessi Jake Weimer Dean Wilson Josh Hill Davi Millsaps Jason Anderson That...
Can't believe how many riders were out:

Ken Roczen
Trey Canard
Andrew Short
Mike Alessi
Jake Weimer
Dean Wilson
Josh Hill
Davi Millsaps
Jason Anderson

That is a stacked list of missing riders at the end of the SX season. All these guys were on the line at Anaheim 1. Pretty much half the field.
Same thing will probably happen next year....these guys ride at the limit

The Shop

level
5/4/2015 5:42am
Electro21 wrote:
Albertson.
He wasn't on the list at Anaheim 1 top 20. I like Albertson and think he is a great rider but he might of never made a main all year if all these guys were in.

Hell many of these guys were only making mains latter half of season because so many top team riders were out.
PEPE001
5/4/2015 5:54am
The tracks are not forgiving if you don't hit it right it will hit you!

In this case badly!

But if they are not so spectacular people might not go watching.

To finish first, you have to finish first.
DP#201
5/4/2015 6:58am
level wrote:
Can't believe how many riders were out: Ken Roczen Trey Canard Andrew Short Mike Alessi Jake Weimer Dean Wilson Josh Hill Davi Millsaps Jason Anderson That...
Can't believe how many riders were out:

Ken Roczen
Trey Canard
Andrew Short
Mike Alessi
Jake Weimer
Dean Wilson
Josh Hill
Davi Millsaps
Jason Anderson

You know what they say.. You got to be in it to win it.. Aaaaannd to finish first, first you have to finish Tongue
5/4/2015 7:45am
When is Wilson supposed to be back?
Per RacerX: Wilson will miss most, if not all, of Lucas Oil Pro Motocross after tearing his ACL and MCL at the KTM test track in January. .

Total bummer.
IWreckALot
5/4/2015 8:04am
Per RacerX: [i]Wilson will miss most, if not all, of Lucas Oil Pro Motocross after tearing his ACL and MCL at the KTM test track in...
Per RacerX: Wilson will miss most, if not all, of Lucas Oil Pro Motocross after tearing his ACL and MCL at the KTM test track in January. .

Total bummer.
Damn. I was wondering what his status was. . . He's had a tough go of it every since Tomac put him on the ground in their 250 days.
Olson
5/4/2015 9:21am
Wil Hahn was sort of on the line at A1 plus Brayton, Barcia and Peick being out parts of the season. Tough year.
Olson
5/4/2015 9:22am
Per RacerX: [i]Wilson will miss most, if not all, of Lucas Oil Pro Motocross after tearing his ACL and MCL at the KTM test track in...

Total bummer.
IWreckALot wrote:
Damn. I was wondering what his status was. . . He's had a tough go of it every since Tomac put him on the ground in...
Damn. I was wondering what his status was. . . He's had a tough go of it every since Tomac put him on the ground in their 250 days.
Talked to him in Houston, said if everything goes by the plan he will be cleared to start riding mid July.
davistld01
5/4/2015 9:41am
Here's a question out of ignorance...do the SX track designers ever actually RIDE even a lap or so on the tracks they design before saying it's "ok"?

I've read comments by several top pros this year who come right out and say that on almost every track this year there were sections and obstacles that, at the very least were sketchy as hell and scared the crap out of them. If these guys, at the level they are capable of riding, are scared of a section of track...and we see that the list of riders who are out for the season before the season hits the halfway mark growing every year...shouldn't that give a clue to track designers to be more aware of what they are putting onto a track?
Flip109
5/4/2015 10:33am
Well when they did make the tracks easier the riders complained about that. So it's a no win situation.
level
5/4/2015 2:17pm
I mean unfortunately injuries are part of the sport at this level and many get hurt when they practice so not even when they are racing. Just the nature of the beast. I just couldn't believe how many top riders were actually out though after doing research. Really surprised me.

Post a reply to: Riders out list

The Latest