Riders Out early...Stinks but....

Jammer1
Edited Date/Time 5/23/2015 9:47pm
the racing will go on and be really good IMO, at least in the back of the pack.

Contenders:

Cooper - tuff a nails, but probably pushed his ankle too far with torn ligaments. Props to Coop for being tuff enough to try!

Bogle - taken smooth out by Nelson, just bad luck. It pisses me off when riders ride over their heads. Racing is a sprint a lot of the time during periods, but more of a marathon of controlled speed. Bogle had his set up much better in the 2nd moto and was moving up quickly only to be t-boned and end all of his chances for a title run.

1. Martin will win by 20 plus seconds in both moto's 2. Musquin will run a clear in this position 3. Osborne, look for a tuff strong surprise ride after training in the altitude of Colorado with Tomac. Look for Savagty and Alldredge to be in a battle with AC in this spot.

Canard - it just sucks he is not healed up. James Stewart - well this suck too!

1. Eli Tomac - Simply in beast mode! Wins by large margin/25 seconds both motos if he doesn't go down 2. Dungey will be closer and is faster at this track. 3. Baggett and Rocen here, I'm giving the nod to Baggett. Anderson then Reed.
|
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
5/23/2015 10:06am
Maybe in the old days and 45 min motos but riders sprint the whole race now go back to the 70s where you belong.Wink

"Bogle - taken smooth out by Nelson, just bad luck. It pisses me off when riders ride over their heads. Racing is a sprint a lot of the time during periods, but more of a marathon of controlled speed. Bogle had his set up much better in the 2nd moto and was moving up quickly only to be t-boned and end all of his chances for a title run."
davistld01
5/23/2015 11:35am
Jammer1 wrote:
the racing will go on and be really good IMO, at least in the back of the pack. Contenders: Cooper - tuff a nails, but probably...
the racing will go on and be really good IMO, at least in the back of the pack.

Contenders:

Cooper - tuff a nails, but probably pushed his ankle too far with torn ligaments. Props to Coop for being tuff enough to try!

Bogle - taken smooth out by Nelson, just bad luck. It pisses me off when riders ride over their heads. Racing is a sprint a lot of the time during periods, but more of a marathon of controlled speed. Bogle had his set up much better in the 2nd moto and was moving up quickly only to be t-boned and end all of his chances for a title run.

1. Martin will win by 20 plus seconds in both moto's 2. Musquin will run a clear in this position 3. Osborne, look for a tuff strong surprise ride after training in the altitude of Colorado with Tomac. Look for Savagty and Alldredge to be in a battle with AC in this spot.

Canard - it just sucks he is not healed up. James Stewart - well this suck too!

1. Eli Tomac - Simply in beast mode! Wins by large margin/25 seconds both motos if he doesn't go down 2. Dungey will be closer and is faster at this track. 3. Baggett and Rocen here, I'm giving the nod to Baggett. Anderson then Reed.
I think you're wrong about Martin & Tomac.

Musquin is a step ahead of the rest in skill & speed...and will win both motos.

Dungey's setup is reported to be spot-on this week after substantial testing, and he won't be fighting the bike at all, like he was at Hangtown. He'll slow down the Eli-Beast to a distant second in both motos.
Jammer1
5/23/2015 9:47pm
Good call on Musquin, but I believe that Jeremy would have won both motos. It would have been good to see. Bad luck for Martin today.

Tomac is a Beast!

Post a reply to: Riders Out early...Stinks but....

The Latest