Ride365.com

CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
Edited Date/Time 12/8/2017 11:57pm
I am very impressed with their service. Shipping is faster than the other online shops and prices are super competitive. I kinda gave up on the local dealers as they really don’t know anything about mx and nor do they care.
|
12/6/2017 5:35pm
I have been impressed too. They are really trying to gain market share in a very competitive market.
TeamGreen
12/6/2017 5:39pm
Nice to hear positive news about one of the newer players in the online game.
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
12/6/2017 5:47pm Edited Date/Time 12/6/2017 5:48pm
I used Motorsport for a while. Their stock and shipment has went to shit lately. It wasn’t just 1 or 2 ordered either. 3 day shipping to 7 twice in a row. Munn racing seem to be the best in the business though when it comes to ktm parts.
toomey706
12/6/2017 6:22pm
Now that a thread is up. I ordered a crf fender and got a call from a kid verifying that it was the right fender(of course I ordered it wrong). Two days later it was at my door, was stoked. Must have been free 2 day but the fender was only like $25. On my book marks now, they're good shit.

The Shop

TymeMoto
12/6/2017 6:31pm
Yep ride365.com is top notch, way faster shipping than any of the other sites
TeamGreen
12/6/2017 6:37pm
CrGuy2T wrote:
I used Motorsport for a while. Their stock and shipment has went to shit lately. It wasn’t just 1 or 2 ordered either. 3 day shipping...
I used Motorsport for a while. Their stock and shipment has went to shit lately. It wasn’t just 1 or 2 ordered either. 3 day shipping to 7 twice in a row. Munn racing seem to be the best in the business though when it comes to ktm parts.
If I recall right...& I'm two tequilas into my pre-Dust to Glory kicking back at the bar session...

The folks at Ride 365 were some of the core enthusiast-type folks from MotoSport Outlet that, I think, were cut loose during some sort of downsizing...?
Now, I'm sure I'm not suppose to say such things...
But, I've met the folks that went out in their own and started Ride 365...they're all about people getting a good deal on the things they want and need for a good day at the track.

Emphasis on "enthusiasts"...all the way down to the people that invested in them.

I like these folks.
RCMXracing
12/6/2017 7:25pm
CrGuy2T wrote:
I am very impressed with their service. Shipping is faster than the other online shops and prices are super competitive. I kinda gave up on the...
I am very impressed with their service. Shipping is faster than the other online shops and prices are super competitive. I kinda gave up on the local dealers as they really don’t know anything about mx and nor do they care.
Sucks you had to give up on your local shops. I still buy from mine, but not as much as I should probably. Pet peeve of mine is someone who tries on all kinds of gear then leaves to buy the same shit and save 10 bucks. I get it, but c’mon man, bigger picture...buy from your LBS and it will positively impact that business, local tracks, etc.
Hudd_421
12/6/2017 8:05pm
CrGuy2T wrote:
I used Motorsport for a while. Their stock and shipment has went to shit lately. It wasn’t just 1 or 2 ordered either. 3 day shipping...
TeamGreen wrote:
If I recall right...& I'm two tequilas into my pre-Dust to Glory kicking back at the bar session... The folks at Ride 365 were some of...
If I recall right...& I'm two tequilas into my pre-Dust to Glory kicking back at the bar session...

The folks at Ride 365 were some of the core enthusiast-type folks from MotoSport Outlet that, I think, were cut loose during some sort of downsizing...?
But, I've met the folks that went out in their own and started Ride 365...they're all about people getting a good deal on the things they want and need for a good day at the track.

Emphasis on "enthusiasts"...all the way down to the people that invested in them.

I like these folks.
Some good people own RIDE365! Talked to the founder a handful of times and he always went out of his way to be very nice and talk for a bit!

The Motosport guys are still a bunch of great enthusiasts and some recent additions are as core moto as it gets. Both great companies.
coastie44
12/6/2017 8:05pm
CrGuy2T wrote:
I am very impressed with their service. Shipping is faster than the other online shops and prices are super competitive. I kinda gave up on the...
RCMXracing wrote:
Sucks you had to give up on your local shops. I still buy from mine, but not as much as I should probably. Pet peeve of...
Sucks you had to give up on your local shops. I still buy from mine, but not as much as I should probably. Pet peeve of mine is someone who tries on all kinds of gear then leaves to buy the same shit and save 10 bucks. I get it, but c’mon man, bigger picture...buy from your LBS and it will positively impact that business, local tracks, etc.
I am so over people telling me to buy from my local shop. This is not a charity. I work hard for my money and expect good service. If you provide good service at a fair price you have my business. If not, don't whine.
kkawboy14
12/7/2017 1:16am
CrGuy2T wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
If I recall right...& I'm two tequilas into my pre-Dust to Glory kicking back at the bar session... The folks at Ride 365 were some of...

I like these folks.
When you hit 9 shots of tequila.....you will lose count and start countin again!
Acidreamer
12/7/2017 1:18am
If ride 365 had faster shipping than RM id love to help them out. They do have a great setup. Probably my #2 site
TheGetFresh
Fantasy
2562nd
12/7/2017 7:28am
CrGuy2T wrote:
RCMXracing wrote:
Sucks you had to give up on your local shops. I still buy from mine, but not as much as I should probably. Pet peeve of...
coastie44 wrote:
I am so over people telling me to buy from my local shop. This is not a charity. I work hard for my money and expect...
I am so over people telling me to buy from my local shop. This is not a charity. I work hard for my money and expect good service. If you provide good service at a fair price you have my business. If not, don't whine.
You got a point. That said, my local shop gives me 20% off big purchases like boots and helmets and 15% off everything else. Shows up in two days pretty reliably. Part of getting a good deal at a shop is being a regular. You’ve got to find out which shops reward loyalty and then get to know the guys at the parts counter.
RCMXracing
12/7/2017 7:51am
CrGuy2T wrote:
RCMXracing wrote:
coastie44 wrote:
I am so over people telling me to buy from my local shop. This is not a charity. I work hard for my money and expect...
Absolutely agree, if you’re not getting good service or prices are insane peace out. An example of shitty behavior is someone that goes into a shop, gets customer service and advice trying on 15 helmets, finds exactly what they want then checks online and sees they can save $20 and walks out. Try talking to the person about matching price OR just pay the extra 20 because you got service! That brick and mortar retail space costs money. You are paying for personal service and ideally convenience if they have what you want in stock. I look at reasonable extra costs as a worthy tip not charity.
TeamGreen
12/7/2017 10:28am
CrGuy2T wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:

I like these folks.
kkawboy14 wrote:
When you hit 9 shots of tequila.....you will lose count and start countin again!
I drink it over ice...slowly. Shots are how ya drink bad tequila!
Laughing
Indymxer
12/7/2017 11:36am
CrGuy2T wrote:
RCMXracing wrote:
The only Moto gear at dealerships around me is the typical Fly crap that every dealer carries. I would definitely support my dealers if they supported more than street bike junk.
TJorski
12/7/2017 12:58pm

The fit is great. Great people to deal with.
Rockinar
12/8/2017 11:57pm
Their shipping is expensive and their website could be more clear about if the parts you're buying fit your bike.

Post a reply to: Ride365.com

The Latest