Ricky in the booth

zook11
4/15/2014 4:54pm
Big Lenny wrote:
I though RC did a pretty good job, he usually calls it as he sees it..Did the Jeff Alessi comment cause him lay low?...Whistling
Is that all you do is go around and bash riders who has beat James? You need a life.
FullThrottle
4/15/2014 5:49pm
Ralph is in the booth for completely different reasons then Emig, RC, MC, KW. Ralph is for people who may have never watched SX before. He explains how the heats and mains work, advertises other stuff broadcasting on Fox sports, always is the one who throws the transition lines in to talk to Taft on the track. All the former racers are there for the insight and experience from racing.
machine
4/15/2014 5:52pm
Ralph is in the booth for completely different reasons then Emig, RC, MC, KW. Ralph is for people who may have never watched SX before. He...
Ralph is in the booth for completely different reasons then Emig, RC, MC, KW. Ralph is for people who may have never watched SX before. He explains how the heats and mains work, advertises other stuff broadcasting on Fox sports, always is the one who throws the transition lines in to talk to Taft on the track. All the former racers are there for the insight and experience from racing.
So wouldn't you expect "that person" to at least get the riders names right?.. WhistlingSmile
Hut
4/15/2014 7:15pm
All the former racers are there for the insight and experience from racing.

and Ralph the mouth is there to interrupt them and get on my nerves... Dry
Emig is the top dog as far as I am concerned and MC is a major plus. RC does good too also and whenever Reed has something to say it is always worth a listen.

The Shop

JM485
4/15/2014 8:57pm
Hut wrote:
[quote]All the former racers are there for the insight and experience from racing.[/quote] and Ralph the mouth is there to interrupt them and get on my...
All the former racers are there for the insight and experience from racing.

and Ralph the mouth is there to interrupt them and get on my nerves... Dry
Emig is the top dog as far as I am concerned and MC is a major plus. RC does good too also and whenever Reed has something to say it is always worth a listen.
Laughing "Ralph the mouth", I almost just spit out my food!
tobz
4/16/2014 4:55am
Bring back Leigh diffy!
Jshipman81
4/16/2014 8:13am
I would like to hear and see more of Ricky and Jeff talking to us as if we were taking Ricky's riding classes. Finding riders with great riding fundamentals and telling us how it is making him ride successfully. For instance, instead of going, "Whoa! Did you just see James case that quad?" He could have said, "Whoa, good thing James had his weight back and squeezing with his legs to pull himself out of it with out crashing!" Another one, when Dungey's front end washed out in the corner. Ricky could have said, "If you guys at home are having problems with your front end washing out in corners this is how you fix it- softer front springs or couple clicks out on the compression, etc." As retired pros, they know things that the average person would never even think about. I'd like to know more about bike set up and tire choice. I thought it was cool to hear Ricky say at Daytona, he chose his tires by what soil there was for the start. Maybe interview, one of the mechanics or suspension guy between motos asking general questions. Obviously someone that's not busy tearing the bike apart.
Evoracer
4/16/2014 9:02am
Ralph - "Hole start!" ...from a few weeks back. lol

Post a reply to: Ricky in the booth

The Latest