Request: Vurbmoto Edit Contest Footage

iMoto251
I know it's strange, but I was wondering if anyone had the old Vurb contest footage laying around anywhere? Any of them will work, just trying to learn Premiere and want some decent footage to work with.
|
12/7/2017 11:58am
I don't have those drives with me currently, but if you haven't found it by Dec 20 I'll be able to access the files and send them through to you. Shoot me an email Wes@gkfilms.com if you still want it then!
ayearinmx
12/7/2017 12:18pm Edited Date/Time 12/7/2017 12:18pm
All the second contest footage is still on the vurbmoto YouTube channel too
DR176
12/7/2017 12:35pm
iMoto251 wrote:
I know it's strange, but I was wondering if anyone had the old Vurb contest footage laying around anywhere? Any of them will work, just trying...
I know it's strange, but I was wondering if anyone had the old Vurb contest footage laying around anywhere? Any of them will work, just trying to learn Premiere and want some decent footage to work with.
I actually do have that footage on an old hard drive. Just like you, when I was beginning to learn to edit I grabbed that footage last minute to be able to play with it outside of the contest. I'll upload it into a dropbox today (which will take a while) and can send you the download link. Shoot me an email bud Dominick@MotoTheMovie.com.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Request: Vurbmoto Edit Contest Footage

The Latest