Replacement for Cianciarulo?

DonM
12/15/2014 5:11pm
DonM wrote:
Yeah because its only about filling the semi...there is no cost to building a 450 for him...you people continue to amaze me...
KlootZak wrote:
Yeah because Josh Hill did not ride a PC 450 during the off season ... it is already built ... you people continue to amaze me...
Yeah because Josh Hill did not ride a PC 450 during the off season ... it is already built ... you people continue to amaze me ...
It's all about budgets and there just isn't one for PC to run a 450 team...build a bike and budgeting for a season are two entirely different things...it's one thing to build a bike for two races but quite another to convince your sponsors to go in another direction than what they signed up for. Mitch said himself that he was helping those two in hopes that they would get something else for 2015...mission accomplished...I know that's hard to comprehend.
Dx3moto
12/15/2014 6:15pm
Hansen? No chance.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
12/15/2014 6:46pm
Kyle Cunningham needs a break....
JB479
12/15/2014 10:52pm
Very unlikely but would be cool to see what Richardson could do aboard what one of those machines.

The Shop

yz763
12/16/2014 6:27am
I bet RV2 bails on the GP's and will fill in. Dry This thread is stupid.
KlootZak
12/16/2014 6:47am
DonM wrote:
It's all about budgets and there just isn't one for PC to run a 450 team...build a bike and budgeting for a season are two entirely...
It's all about budgets and there just isn't one for PC to run a 450 team...build a bike and budgeting for a season are two entirely different things...it's one thing to build a bike for two races but quite another to convince your sponsors to go in another direction than what they signed up for. Mitch said himself that he was helping those two in hopes that they would get something else for 2015...mission accomplished...I know that's hard to comprehend.
Mitch reported himself that maintenance for a 250 is higher than a 450. They have a spare mechanic, they have space in the truck, they have the bike, they have parts, ...

Why would a sponsor not like a rider on 450s but does on 250s? 450 bikes are much more broad coasted in the media and therefore have a higher return on investment for their sponsorship.
hvaughn88
12/16/2014 6:54am
DonM wrote:
It's all about budgets and there just isn't one for PC to run a 450 team...build a bike and budgeting for a season are two entirely...
KlootZak wrote:
Mitch reported himself that maintenance for a 250 is higher than a 450. They have a spare mechanic, they have space in the truck, they have...
Mitch reported himself that maintenance for a 250 is higher than a 450. They have a spare mechanic, they have space in the truck, they have the bike, they have parts, ...

Why would a sponsor not like a rider on 450s but does on 250s? 450 bikes are much more broad coasted in the media and therefore have a higher return on investment for their sponsorship.
Are they, though? Is a mid-to-back of the pack really broadcasted more than a 250 frontrunner. I don't really think so. I've never read any data on it, though, so I could be wrong.
Cygnus
12/16/2014 6:57am
KlootZak wrote:
Mitch reported himself that maintenance for a 250 is higher than a 450. They have a spare mechanic, they have space in the truck, they have...

This is what happens when you run on emotion and forgo logic. Sometimes you should know who you are posting to on the board so you don't come off as a Moran
KlootZak
12/16/2014 8:01am
Cygnus wrote:
This is what happens when you run on emotion and forgo logic. Sometimes you should know who you are posting to on the board so you...
This is what happens when you run on emotion and forgo logic. Sometimes you should know who you are posting to on the board so you don't come off as a Moran
All right, spill the beans then ...
DonM
12/16/2014 8:26am
Cygnus wrote:
This is what happens when you run on emotion and forgo logic. Sometimes you should know who you are posting to on the board so you...
KlootZak wrote:
All right, spill the beans then ...
To put it simply...PC's sponsors pay for a 250 team if Mitch wants a 450 team he would either have to fund it himself or go find more money...The current sponsors would be pretty unhappy if Mitch went and spent their 250 team money to fund a 450 team. I'ts all about contracts....

Post a reply to: Replacement for Cianciarulo?

The Latest