Reed and yamaha

snowy816
Edited Date/Time 1/18/2016 4:42pm
Makes you wonder how much Reed rode a Yamaha while on Kawasaki .. Burner always had his YZF at his place seems way to comfortable to only just getting on the bike and seems real happy..

I do know of Australian pros - one in particular sick Mick when with Kawasaki kept comparing the bike to the YZ and it did his head in because he could go quicker on the YZ .. They used to say don't ride another brand as it will mentally fuck with your head.

Would seem to me that could of happened with reedy when with Kawasaki ..

Either way good to see reed doing what he is doing!
|
downard254
1/18/2016 2:12pm
Wasn't he on the Yamerhammer at the Monster Cup. That was in October. And when did he fold up shop last summer. I'm betting he was zinging around on the Blue bike since that time.
1/18/2016 2:18pm
But wasn't he going equally fast on a Honda....'12 wasn't it? Before busting his knee.
kiwifan
1/18/2016 2:23pm
Just as much as he probably had a Kawasaki at his place while riding the Factory Honda....plus he had a KTM there too I think?

But does it matter?

The Shop

lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
1/18/2016 2:24pm
Reed will go fast and can win on any brand but when he does not do well he then blames the bike.
Jan
1/18/2016 2:47pm
Reed will do top 5 on any bike but with Yamaha he seems to be really at ease
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
1/18/2016 3:01pm
downard254 wrote:
Wasn't he on the Yamerhammer at the Monster Cup. That was in October. And when did he fold up shop last summer. I'm betting he was...
Wasn't he on the Yamerhammer at the Monster Cup. That was in October. And when did he fold up shop last summer. I'm betting he was zinging around on the Blue bike since that time.
^^ THIS ^^
1/18/2016 3:12pm
Just happy to see him happy and riding like he can, awesome.
mx836
1/18/2016 3:14pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2016 3:15pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Reed will go fast and can win on any brand but when he does not do well he then blames the bike.
Ever think maybe there is something wrong with the bike? Or does he complain about the bike too much for there to actually be an issue with it?
snowy816
1/18/2016 3:14pm
kiwifan wrote:
Just as much as he probably had a Kawasaki at his place while riding the Factory Honda....plus he had a KTM there too I think? But...
Just as much as he probably had a Kawasaki at his place while riding the Factory Honda....plus he had a KTM there too I think?

But does it matter?
Mate I am just stating what I have seen with a pro, he hated his Kawasaki mainly because he kept jumping on a YZ and was faster. Instead of trying to just work with what he was sponsored by green...

I have heard pros before saying I don't want to try he seemed miserable aon the green machine but when you are paid to ride that brand and know you can go faster on another it deflats your confidence. And deflats your attitude
Crush
1/18/2016 3:18pm
snowy816 wrote:
Mate I am just stating what I have seen with a pro, he hated his Kawasaki mainly because he kept jumping on a YZ and was...
Mate I am just stating what I have seen with a pro, he hated his Kawasaki mainly because he kept jumping on a YZ and was faster. Instead of trying to just work with what he was sponsored by green...

I have heard pros before saying I don't want to try he seemed miserable aon the green machine but when you are paid to ride that brand and know you can go faster on another it deflats your confidence. And deflats your attitude
What years was Cook on a Kawi?

I can't picture him on anything, maybe a Honda early on?
1/18/2016 4:09pm
kiwifan wrote:
Just as much as he probably had a Kawasaki at his place while riding the Factory Honda....plus he had a KTM there too I think? But...

But does it matter?
snowy816 wrote:
Mate I am just stating what I have seen with a pro, he hated his Kawasaki mainly because he kept jumping on a YZ and was...

He wasn't the only one
kiwifan
1/18/2016 4:42pm
snowy816 wrote:

Fair enough, I had not heard he was unhappy on the Kawasaki ...only the Honda in 2013 (factory fork mostly I think)

Post a reply to: Reed and yamaha

The Latest