Reed and L&M. Very Interesting!

9/24/2011 1:18pm
Chiefs and Broncos play each other every year twice, they are in same conference
Thanks for the info. I dont really follow the NFL that much do to motocross so i had know idea they play eachother twice.
toroP
9/24/2011 2:12pm
HighCam wrote:
I was doing a Google search for something for work and ran across this lawyer add. Chad Reed has commented in every interview about his issues...
I was doing a Google search for something for work and ran across this lawyer add. Chad Reed has commented in every interview about his issues with L&M Racing still continues and that the litigation is still going on. But according to this information the case has been over since January 1, 2009. That is almost 3 years ago.
In arbitration, once the judge makes his decision on the outcome of a case, there are no appeals and neither party are allowed to file again. One Case, One Judgement and It's Over!.
Why would Chad Reed not tell the truth about this case still pending? Unless he wasn't happy with the outcome. Seems like these top riders just say what they want to say in interviews or what they think people want to hear, no matter if it's the truth or not!

Here's a Link: http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/92612-ca-jean-michel-182472/legal_cases/14243

"every interview" Really? This is absolutely false. You post one, I'll post 5 where he never mentions L&M.
Also, you had to search for that case. It is not an add. That reference is at the very bottom of the lawyer's profile page.
SoCalMX70
9/24/2011 2:21pm Edited Date/Time 9/24/2011 2:24pm
I'm a huge Reed fan and read/watch every single one of his interviews. He has not commented on the lawsuit in quite some time... I'd say nearly 2 years now. I could be wrong though as I'm just going off of memory... don't feel like digging either.

EDIT: Btw, Dumbgeon?
jeffro503
9/24/2011 5:44pm
HighCam wrote:
I had some work to do and when I return, people have posted emotional to impossible comments. Asinine clams I hear through this thread or who...
I had some work to do and when I return, people have posted emotional to impossible comments.
Asinine clams I hear through this thread or who you wish I were and I apologize for poking fun at some of you, I didn’t intend to insult. Most of you have a brain of feathers, and a heart of lead, but I do know that you love motocross making you OK in my book.

I was trying to share some information that I fortunately ran across, but in true Vital fashion, you shoot the messenger. Your reply posts are comical. As a famous man said once, “You can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I know”. I feel this rings true on the majority of these threads.

Back to work men.
Weather you are Larry or not.....the message still reads the same from me to Larry. If you are "Not" Larry , then you shouldn't care what I said in my previous posts. Still the same outcome though........Basically Larry ripped off Chad $750,000.00........and feels good about himself in doing so.

And BTW.....I would love for Larry to stick his neck in here and explain how wrong i am ( and I very well could be ) But from what Chad had mentioned in an interview some time ago , was that he was never paid the money....or at least any of it.

Honestly.....Larry doesn't owe me or anyone else an explanation , and I'm fine with that. He doesn't have to reply , as the "legitimate" court documents will say everything in black and white when the time comes.

I wish Larry the best on his new team........just hope he doesn't try to screw over someone else.

The Shop

ns503
9/24/2011 6:07pm
HighCam wrote:
I was doing a Google search for something for work and ran across this lawyer add. Chad Reed has commented in every interview about his issues...
I was doing a Google search for something for work and ran across this lawyer add. Chad Reed has commented in every interview about his issues with L&M Racing still continues and that the litigation is still going on. But according to this information the case has been over since January 1, 2009. That is almost 3 years ago.
In arbitration, once the judge makes his decision on the outcome of a case, there are no appeals and neither party are allowed to file again. One Case, One Judgement and It's Over!.
Why would Chad Reed not tell the truth about this case still pending? Unless he wasn't happy with the outcome. Seems like these top riders just say what they want to say in interviews or what they think people want to hear, no matter if it's the truth or not!

Here's a Link: http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/92612-ca-jean-michel-182472/legal_cases/14243

toroP wrote:
"every interview" Really? This is absolutely false. You post one, I'll post 5 where he never mentions L&M. Also, you had to search for that case...
"every interview" Really? This is absolutely false. You post one, I'll post 5 where he never mentions L&M.
Also, you had to search for that case. It is not an add. That reference is at the very bottom of the lawyer's profile page.
I've asked him twice to back up what he said, no reply.

Typical Vital-Troll....
Rooster
9/24/2011 6:42pm
GuyB wrote:
I've actually unclicked more than I've clicked today.
Rooster wrote:
BobbyM's back?
BobbyM wrote:
that's right...and let's see who has it!

Smile
Welcome back, you cumchuggling spermbeard. The place hasn't been the same without you.
spd721
9/24/2011 6:53pm
SoCalMX70 wrote:
I'm a huge Reed fan and read/watch every single one of his interviews. He has not commented on the lawsuit in quite some time... I'd say...
I'm a huge Reed fan and read/watch every single one of his interviews. He has not commented on the lawsuit in quite some time... I'd say nearly 2 years now. I could be wrong though as I'm just going off of memory... don't feel like digging either.

EDIT: Btw, Dumbgeon?
The last time I heard him mention it was when he was on DMXS this past spring.
BobbyM
9/24/2011 9:44pm
Chiefs and Broncos play each other every year twice, they are in same conference
no shit?

Post a reply to: Reed and L&M. Very Interesting!

The Latest