Recent Poll Results

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 9:11am
You guys have been doing pretty well with your Vital MX poll responses so far this season. Heading into the start of the 2012 racing action, we asked who you thought would be the winner of Anaheim 1, and you picked:

James Stewart 28.0%
Ryan Dungey 26.9%
Ryan Villopoto 25.1%
Chad Reed 14.0%

Well, you guys got the podium in spots two, three, and four, but not quite in the correct order...but not bad at all.

Heading into Phoenix, we asked who the next rider to top the podium would be, and you guys nailed it.

Ryan Dungey 35.2%
James Stewart 25.4%
Chad Reed 23.9%
Someone else 8.5%

Trey Canard, Jake Weimer, Mike Alessi, Andrew Short, and Kevin Windham all got votes, as did "Someone Else", who got 8.5% of the ballots.

Next up, we're wondering what you guys think...

James Stewart is 0-2 in podium results so far in the 2012 season. How many races before we see him on the podium?

You can vote on the homepage.
|
peelout
1/16/2012 12:11pm
thats because we our smrt

ps..

i had to scroll halfway down the home page to find the Poll, and i actually missed it the first time. in my humble opinion, it is too far down the page and really small, and out of the way. i like doing poll's, it makes me feel like more of a man when i click vote. call it my contribution to society.

how about putting it toward the top of the page? i usually always look at and click on the first 4-5 home page topics on any given day, but when i come across the older stuff i either close out or come in here.
ocscottie
1/16/2012 1:48pm
peelout wrote:
thats because we our smrt ps.. i had to scroll halfway down the home page to find the Poll, and i actually missed it the first...

ps..

i had to scroll halfway down the home page to find the Poll, and i actually missed it the first time. in my humble opinion, it is too far down the page and really small, and out of the way. i like doing poll's, it makes me feel like more of a man when i click vote. call it my contribution to society.

how about putting it toward the top of the page? i usually always look at and click on the first 4-5 home page topics on any given day, but when i come across the older stuff i either close out or come in here.
I bet you also didnt even know we have a PR section, which is even lower...
jeffro503
1/16/2012 2:46pm
peelout wrote:
thats because we our smrt ps.. i had to scroll halfway down the home page to find the Poll, and i actually missed it the first...

ps..

ocscottie wrote:
I bet you also didnt even know we have a PR section, which is even lower...
There is a PR section?????????

WTF???

I just found out there was a home page on this site. Just thought it was a forum.

wait....where am i?
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/16/2012 3:03pm
jeffro503 wrote:
There is a PR section????????? WTF??? I just found out there was a home page on this site. Just thought it was a forum. wait....where am...
There is a PR section?????????

WTF???

I just found out there was a home page on this site. Just thought it was a forum.

wait....where am i?
In a little piece of moto heaven. Wink

The Shop

mrquick
1/16/2012 4:38pm
lol...lot of wishful thinking in that poll .

Post a reply to: Recent Poll Results

The Latest