Rebuilt bike pics!

Edited Date/Time 11/13/2015 3:33pm
Tough I could share some pics!

It's 35 hours old now Tongue
Rebuilt and cleaned everything for the upcoming winter-season in Spain!

Also updated it with Dlc-coating on the fork and shocks, and some Rg3 smartvalves to hopefully sort out the initial harshness of the forks I feel sometimes. And also a bud racing hc piston, and Hinson clutch/springs.

Enjoy! Woohoo

|
bd
11/13/2015 10:30am
Great looking bike. What did RG3 do to your forks? As stated, I see DLC forks. Anything else? What did you do to the engine?
11/13/2015 1:47pm Edited Date/Time 11/13/2015 1:48pm
When the bike was new, rg3 revalved it straight away with good turnout, And now I installed a smartvalve in the fork, and Dlc coating. I have an harsness in the beginning/high stroke of the fork I would like to get rid of, it feels like that valve doesn't have enough flow and just cavitate.. but the smartvalve should do the job, trying out tomorrow! Smile

Engine wise:
Akropovic titanium exhaust
Bud racing high compression piston
No flame-net in the filter-cage
Drilled holes on the left side of the airbox
Cycra powerflow plastics.

Next up would be an Get or Vortex box! Probably an vortex...

Thanks btw! :D
mxb2
11/13/2015 3:33pm
Tough I could share some pics! It's 35 hours old now :P Rebuilt and cleaned everything for the upcoming winter-season in Spain! Also updated it with...
Tough I could share some pics!

It's 35 hours old now Tongue
Rebuilt and cleaned everything for the upcoming winter-season in Spain!

Also updated it with Dlc-coating on the fork and shocks, and some Rg3 smartvalves to hopefully sort out the initial harshness of the forks I feel sometimes. And also a bud racing hc piston, and Hinson clutch/springs.

Enjoy! Woohoo

Looks good, fix ur crossbar pad, lol

Post a reply to: Rebuilt bike pics!

The Latest