TeamGreen
Edited Date/Time 1/31/2015 2:06pm

|
Xeno
1/29/2015 5:40pm
Livin' the dream!
JM485
1/29/2015 6:27pm
Adam is awesome! Met him at a local track in the summer time when he was training in norcal and he was super cool to talk to. I love his positive attitude and he gave me some great tips that have really helped me out over the last few months to help me increase my corner speed. Not to mention who else would shove three big dudes in a single cab ranger and road trip up to Oakland from socal?! Wish him the best this year, I know he has the speed to get into the main, just needs to get a start and ride like he knows how!

The Shop

TeamGreen
1/29/2015 6:50pm
JM485 wrote:
Adam is awesome! Met him at a local track in the summer time when he was training in norcal and he was super cool to talk...
Adam is awesome! Met him at a local track in the summer time when he was training in norcal and he was super cool to talk to. I love his positive attitude and he gave me some great tips that have really helped me out over the last few months to help me increase my corner speed. Not to mention who else would shove three big dudes in a single cab ranger and road trip up to Oakland from socal?! Wish him the best this year, I know he has the speed to get into the main, just needs to get a start and ride like he knows how!
Indeed.

Adam shares The Stoke.

He'll be back in the Main, soon.
mxb2
1/29/2015 7:09pm
Yea, big fan here.,also share #722, on my bike. haha.
TeamGreen
1/30/2015 3:11pm Edited Date/Time 1/30/2015 3:12pm
Adam truly represents the Ol' School understanding of what a "Privateer" really is...

I presented him with a ridiculously fun and stupid idea: "Dude! On Sunday morning, after Daytona, you want to do the GNCC? I can get the pits figured out & I'm pretty sure you're crazy enough to REALLY like it..?!"
He was all about it!

Had a meeting with the Honda off-road types, today, & their response?

Bring It!

I'll run it by AE-Seven-Duece-Duece tomorrow & see if he's that crazy...

More...Later...
mgifracing
Fantasy
357th
1/30/2015 3:17pm
Cool stuff team Green , Hope he does it, May open doors there.
RMT
1/30/2015 3:45pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Adam truly represents the Ol' School understanding of what a "Privateer" really is... I presented him with a ridiculously fun and stupid idea: "Dude! On Sunday...
Adam truly represents the Ol' School understanding of what a "Privateer" really is...

I presented him with a ridiculously fun and stupid idea: "Dude! On Sunday morning, after Daytona, you want to do the GNCC? I can get the pits figured out & I'm pretty sure you're crazy enough to REALLY like it..?!"
He was all about it!

Bring It!

More...Later...
Very cool
bsharkey
1/30/2015 4:13pm
adam and his brother came to Washougal for top gun this year in that same truck
JM485
1/30/2015 5:52pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Adam truly represents the Ol' School understanding of what a "Privateer" really is... I presented him with a ridiculously fun and stupid idea: "Dude! On Sunday...

He was all about it!

Bring It!

More...Later...
Man that's awesome! Shoot he already runs a recluse clutch if I remeber right, so if he runs his own bike that will be a big help. If he does decide to race I hope he has an awesome time, I'd love to try one of those some day!
Gringoe
1/30/2015 6:03pm
TeamGreen wrote:

He was all about it!

Bring It!

More...Later...
JM485 wrote:
Man that's awesome! Shoot he already runs a recluse clutch if I remeber right, so if he runs his own bike that will be a big...
Man that's awesome! Shoot he already runs a recluse clutch if I remeber right, so if he runs his own bike that will be a big help. If he does decide to race I hope he has an awesome time, I'd love to try one of those some day!
Why the hell do people think 1. All offroad riders use auto rekluses (none of the top gncc guys do) and 2. That since #722 uses a rekluse it's automatically a auto clutch.

It's not, it's a normal damn clutch.

Sorry rant over
JM485
1/30/2015 6:10pm
TeamGreen wrote:

He was all about it!

Bring It!

More...Later...
JM485 wrote:
Man that's awesome! Shoot he already runs a recluse clutch if I remeber right, so if he runs his own bike that will be a big...
Gringoe wrote:
Why the hell do people think 1. All offroad riders use auto rekluses (none of the top gncc guys do) and 2. That since #722 uses...
Why the hell do people think 1. All offroad riders use auto rekluses (none of the top gncc guys do) and 2. That since #722 uses a rekluse it's automatically a auto clutch.

Sorry rant over
1. Uh, I never said all offroad guys use an auto clutch, I run one though and I know there are a lot of advantages. Ever ridden an endurocross, if you did you would know they are worth their weight in gold.

2. I know he uses an auto clutch because he told me, unless things have changed since last summer. Watch videos of him and you will see he hits the rear brake in the air without pulling in the clutch. Unless you know him well and are privy to more info than me, or I grossly misunderstood what he said, the recluse he runs is an auto.

Might wan to think before you rant. . .
Gringoe
1/30/2015 6:15pm
JM485 wrote:
Gringoe wrote:
Why the hell do people think 1. All offroad riders use auto rekluses (none of the top gncc guys do) and 2. That since #722 uses...

Sorry rant over
JM485 wrote:
1. Uh, I never said all offroad guys use an auto clutch, I run one though and I know there are a lot of advantages. Ever...
1. Uh, I never said all offroad guys use an auto clutch, I run one though and I know there are a lot of advantages. Ever ridden an endurocross, if you did you would know they are worth their weight in gold.

2. I know he uses an auto clutch because he told me, unless things have changed since last summer. Watch videos of him and you will see he hits the rear brake in the air without pulling in the clutch. Unless you know him well and are privy to more info than me, or I grossly misunderstood what he said, the recluse he runs is an auto.

Might wan to think before you rant. . .
I never said you said that either. It was more of a general comment about people thinking offroad riders all use rekluses. And he's not racing an enduro cross, he's racing a gncc, I don't know if you understand but there is a slight difference.

You could honestly be right about the auto clutch, but to my knowledge there isn't a single rekluse rider using a auto clutch in sx. Outdoors yes, sx no.
JM485
1/30/2015 6:22pm
Gringoe wrote:
I never said you said that either. It was more of a general comment about people thinking offroad riders all use rekluses. And he's not racing...
I never said you said that either. It was more of a general comment about people thinking offroad riders all use rekluses. And he's not racing an enduro cross, he's racing a gncc, I don't know if you understand but there is a slight difference.

You could honestly be right about the auto clutch, but to my knowledge there isn't a single rekluse rider using a auto clutch in sx. Outdoors yes, sx no.
Jesus dude what the hell did I do to you? All I said in my first post was I hope he was a great time and you're being a complete dick to me! I'm not some idiot who doesn't know anything, believe me I know damn well there are differences between the two. Seriously, this was supposed to be a positive thread until you started riding my ass, thanks for ruining the positive vibes. I'm done with this crap, I don't need to prove myself to some keyboard warrior with an ego.
Gringoe
1/30/2015 6:26pm
That escalated quickly... Wasn't trying to single you out, just see all the time on here people think auto clutches and gnccs go hand in hand and they don't.

Best of luck to Adam and hope to see him line up at Florida gncc
TeamGreen
1/30/2015 8:56pm
Adam runs the Torque Drive just like HRC
JM485
1/30/2015 9:32pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Well, I stand corrected then. I swear I remember him saying he ran the auto clutch, must have misunderstood, thanks for the info TeamGreen. I'm honestly very surprised by this, any chance he used to run the auto or was I just trippin?
1/31/2015 5:45am
It cracks me up when you see ' privateers' being interviewed before a race and on their top you see

renthal
lucas oil
Deft farm
n design

that isnt privateer. Privateer is you at the races, on your own dime.
Olson
1/31/2015 5:54am
It cracks me up when you see ' privateers' being interviewed before a race and on their top you see renthal lucas oil Deft farm n...
It cracks me up when you see ' privateers' being interviewed before a race and on their top you see

renthal
lucas oil
Deft farm
n design

And suspension for 10k.
TeamGreen
1/31/2015 7:15am
TeamGreen wrote:
JM485 wrote:
Well, I stand corrected then. I swear I remember him saying he ran the auto clutch, must have misunderstood, thanks for the info TeamGreen. I'm honestly...
Well, I stand corrected then. I swear I remember him saying he ran the auto clutch, must have misunderstood, thanks for the info TeamGreen. I'm honestly very surprised by this, any chance he used to run the auto or was I just trippin?
He may run a Core or may have run it. When discussing it Thursday, he said he's running the Torque Drive.

He'll have the option of running it at the GNCC
ChrisB10
1/31/2015 7:36am
Pitting out of a regular cab Ford Ranger. Love it ! Go #722 !
ChrisB10
1/31/2015 7:37am
Flynn842 wrote:
Who is this guy?
Adam Enticknap. Rider out of Cali. Made a few mains last year. Has been on the pulpmx show a few times. He's definitely a character!
BobbyM
1/31/2015 7:55am
TeamGreen wrote:

He was all about it!

Bring It!

More...Later...
Yer a helluva nice guy green.
BobbyM
1/31/2015 7:56am
It cracks me up when you see ' privateers' being interviewed before a race and on their top you see renthal lucas oil Deft farm n...

renthal
lucas oil
Deft farm
n design

Bullshit.. You is moto ignorant is what you is.
mx836
1/31/2015 8:04am

renthal
lucas oil
Deft farm
n design

Privateers can have sponsors too. I don't think he is making any money from this venture other than maybe his race winnings. Nobody out there racing professional supercross or motocross will ever have to pay for everything on their own dime.
Conkey
1/31/2015 8:28am
Hill might have a big motorhome this year, but the dude's bike is basically stock even though he doesn't like to admit it. That's grounds for privateer status.
WeiserGuy
1/31/2015 11:06am
Awesome. . Hope Adam eats spinach because he's gonna feel like Popeye after 3 hours of sand whoops. Tell him to consume potassium pills & plenty of pedialyte the week before.

Post a reply to: Real Privateer Defined

The Latest