Racing the Clock - Chasing the National Enduros

ktm212
Edited Date/Time 11/17/2017 2:08pm
Hey guys,
I know that most of you on here are motocrossers, but dirtbikes are dirtbikes, amiright? I started a racing blog, I know, how 2007 of me. But this is something different that I think will be really cool as a tool for marketing myself since our sport in my opinion lacks some depth. This is my 2nd year racing the National Enduro series after a hiatus to race motocross for a few years. I like writing and this gives me a platform to talk about my racing, while having fun writing, and sharing our journey traveling around the country racing dirtbikes as a family. I'll be documenting our travels as we chasing the 9 rounds of the National Enduro series. So if you enjoy dirtbikes, can read, and sit on your phone or a computer or VitalMX all day then check it out; and if you like it just hit the follow button! I will also be posting each blog to this topic as a reminder if you wanna check in. Right now there are 3 blogs that I've wrote in the last like 12 hours; an introduction and recaps of both round 1 and 2.
Thanks for your support!
-Sean Koeller

Clink here for the blog!

|
Pirate421
3/22/2017 6:13pm
Nice man read them all. Never read a blog before but that was cool good luck on the rest of the races
Maxjeff
Fantasy
3481st
3/23/2017 6:22am
Good reading. Good luck this season and we will be following you
JRT812
3/23/2017 6:27am
Checked the blog last night and great job! One thing that stood out was your statement about your fathers shop and breathing the sport 24/7. Made me reflect on the good times with family at the races and growing up loving the sport. I will continue to follow and thanks again!

The Shop

ehr400
3/23/2017 6:38am
My buddy is doing all the National Enduros also, but he is riding Vet classes. I am going to do the Indiana one and the Alabama rounds.
3/23/2017 8:51am
Great read. A friend of mine won 30+ B last year, and another friend of mine is making a run at it this year as well.

For us Florida kids, that trail was about as good as it could get, outside some of the real tight stuff in that 3rd test. FWIW, the organizing club is pretty infamous for lack of arrows in some spots.

Good luck on the rest of the season. Hope to make Rattlesnake this summer,
ktm212
3/23/2017 9:15am
JRT812 wrote:
Checked the blog last night and great job! One thing that stood out was your statement about your fathers shop and breathing the sport 24/7. Made...
Checked the blog last night and great job! One thing that stood out was your statement about your fathers shop and breathing the sport 24/7. Made me reflect on the good times with family at the races and growing up loving the sport. I will continue to follow and thanks again!
Yeah that's a big part of this season, that everyone's doing it with me, we always race locally together but this is a whole different scale. It's a fun time and memories we'll cherish forever, especially if the results are good! haha

Thanks for the kind words and good luck, if you guys are going to the races I'll be at each round, stop by and see us! Tha'd be really cool! We usually try to park as close to the pro area as possible and have a lettered ford sprinter or a big grey box van!

Catch you guys at the races!
ktm212
3/23/2017 9:17am Edited Date/Time 3/23/2017 9:24am
Great read. A friend of mine won 30+ B last year, and another friend of mine is making a run at it this year as well...
Great read. A friend of mine won 30+ B last year, and another friend of mine is making a run at it this year as well.

For us Florida kids, that trail was about as good as it could get, outside some of the real tight stuff in that 3rd test. FWIW, the organizing club is pretty infamous for lack of arrows in some spots.

Good luck on the rest of the season. Hope to make Rattlesnake this summer,
Honestly I did have fun in florida, the trail was pretty good it was just a frustrating day getting lost so much which takes some fun out of it. Also how bout riding that transfer 5 times?That was the worst part of the day!

I'll be at rattlesnake for sure, thats part of our local series too! Better off running later there.
moto711
3/23/2017 9:17am
Thanks for posting! Although we all mostly follow Moto do to the overwhelming amount of content theirs not much on offroad. Glad to see someone stepping up and getting some content on the sport of offroad!
ktm212
3/24/2017 7:44am
moto711 wrote:
Thanks for posting! Although we all mostly follow Moto do to the overwhelming amount of content theirs not much on offroad. Glad to see someone stepping...
Thanks for posting! Although we all mostly follow Moto do to the overwhelming amount of content theirs not much on offroad. Glad to see someone stepping up and getting some content on the sport of offroad!
Vurb moto had an off-road section, a completely different site from theirs and it had very little content because there just isn't a ton of coverage which is a shame. Offroad races get massive turnouts because anyone can roll up and do it so I'm just trying to do my part to help promote the racing, myself, and hopefully connect with some people. Thanks for tuning in!
moto711
3/24/2017 8:51am
moto711 wrote:
Thanks for posting! Although we all mostly follow Moto do to the overwhelming amount of content theirs not much on offroad. Glad to see someone stepping...
ktm212 wrote:
Vurb moto had an off-road section, a completely different site from theirs and it had very little content because there just isn't a ton of coverage...
Vurb moto had an off-road section, a completely different site from theirs and it had very little content because there just isn't a ton of coverage which is a shame. Offroad races get massive turnouts because anyone can roll up and do it so I'm just trying to do my part to help promote the racing, myself, and hopefully connect with some people. Thanks for tuning in!
I remember the Vurb Offroad section it was cool but didn't have to much actual content. Mostly filled with say a GoPro clip from some national and what not. Somebody was doing a video series for certain rounds of the National West Hare Scrambles ( my local series) and vurb was reposting for a while and that was awesome!
Iv actually started to film and trying to recreate the style from some of those great Vurb videos from the amateur national for the District 36 Hare Scramble/ NWHS series and will be releasing some videos very soon! But anyways thanks for the awesome read. Good luck this year Bro!
ACBraap
Fantasy
564th
3/24/2017 2:52pm
Very nice. Subscribed to your RSS feed.

It's a bummer that social media and the death of google reader has led to a decline of blogs. Well written ones are great. Please keep it up, and good luck with the series!
Bultaco
3/24/2017 3:30pm
Good luck on the series and have fun. I wish you success.
ktm212
5/9/2017 11:31am
Hey guys, I posted another story to my racing blog towards the end of last week on my way to vegas. if you have the time stop by and check it out! It's a short one but worth a read!

Cheers!
Sean

Round #3, Louisiana
ktm212
6/8/2017 6:43am
Hey everyone,
My blog for round #4 in Greensboro Georgia is up! The red clay treated me well this past weekend, if you have the time and wanna read about what went down click the link! My last blog was kinda lame because I didn't actually make it to the race due to injury but this one gets back to some depth.
Thanks for the support!
Sean Koeller

Racing the Clock - Round #4

ktm212
6/9/2017 9:13am Edited Date/Time 6/9/2017 9:14am
redslush wrote:
Nice Sean!
Thanks Rob! It's always nice to make it into the highlight video too Tongue
motoman0
Fantasy
1251st
6/9/2017 10:23am
I have gone to the first 4 rounds this year. Going to skip PA. Will look for you at the IN round.
ktm212
6/9/2017 10:50am
motoman0 wrote:
I have gone to the first 4 rounds this year. Going to skip PA. Will look for you at the IN round.
you're missing the most technical race of the year! Definitely look out for us at Indiana, its always fun to meet more vital guys at the races, we've got a big silver Ford Transit can with Town & Country Cycle Center all over it!
ktm212
8/9/2017 3:22pm
Hey Everyone!

Adding to this thread again, a little late after round #5 of the National Enduro series but it's been hectic and I've been building a website with an industry insider to highlight this blog after it got a lot of great review on just a simple Blogger website. I hope you guys take the time to check out the latest article I wrote and explore the website a little bit! It's a little bare but I will be filling it with more and more content now that the blogs are all written and the base site is done and I can focus on filling out all the subpages!

Thank you for your guys support and check the link below to the new site!

Racing the Clock

ktm212
8/29/2017 3:56pm
Back again! We most recently journeyed out to Indiana for the Muddobbers National enduro, and ended up with a pretty decent result considering carrying some injuries into the weekend! If you're bored and have the time, take a scroll on over to the new website, check out some of the other links, and give the featured blog a read! As always, thanks for the support everyone!
-Sean Koeller

http://www.racingtheclock.us/round-6-muddobbers-enduro-matthews-indiana/

ktm212
11/17/2017 2:08pm
After not writing about rounds 7 and 8, my race recap / blog from the last round of the national enduro series is now lie on our site. If you guys have time to kill head on over by clicking the link below and give it a read. Actually met a few guys off vital here over the season so cheers to those of you have kept track of us as the season has worn on! Thanks a million!
-Sean

Round 9 - Alabama

Post a reply to: Racing the Clock - Chasing the National Enduros

The Latest