Racerx Motodynasty?

Edited Date/Time 5/9/2015 11:53am
So I just paid $10 for the Racerx motodynasty 450 motocross class and I'm slightly confused as to how it works. When you choose your riders, is it more beneficial to choose a full lineup or is it better to only choose a few riders? I guess what I am saying is will I get docked points for selecting more riders if they don't finish in the position I selected them for? And will I be able to use the same riders again for the next race, or are they done for once I use them? Anybody with previous experience with this with some tips would be great, I just want to win some prizesTongue
|
GD2
Fantasy
1081st
5/9/2015 7:59am
You always choose a full lineup, and riders can be chosen every week. Points are given based on how close you put the rider to their actual position.
5/9/2015 9:15am
very good fantacy league!! I won me cool suff their this year but mxfantacy is the best! I won in total out $1100 in prizes between them all! wel lwerth it!
5/9/2015 10:12am
very good fantacy league!! I won me cool suff their this year but mxfantacy is the best! I won in total out $1100 in prizes between...
very good fantacy league!! I won me cool suff their this year but mxfantacy is the best! I won in total out $1100 in prizes between them all! wel lwerth it!
That's awesome man, what all did you win? Hopefully my luck will be as good as yours and I can score some prizes too!

The Shop

5/9/2015 11:53am
very good fantacy league!! I won me cool suff their this year but mxfantacy is the best! I won in total out $1100 in prizes between...
That's awesome man, what all did you win? Hopefully my luck will be as good as yours and I can score some prizes too!
Mx32 tires, scott sun glasses, I think a total of 10 dt1 air filters, a set of mika sprockets, 3 $100 gift cards

Post a reply to: Racerx Motodynasty?

The Latest