Racerhead, failed marriage, Cary Hart and Pink?

Esterman
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 6:06am
Was Racerhead referring to the failed marriage between Hart and Pink? Hart is really a FMX rider and those writing in Racerhead clearly know the difference. I hope....oh how I hope it's not Reed. Damn.

I think it's unfair to throw out such a bone to us jabber mouths.

|
ProMed
12/11/2009 7:09pm
I thought Hart and Pink were back together?
Esterman
12/11/2009 7:16pm
Promed,

I heard the same they were back togethor but not married. I think it's pretty cool because they make a good union. I can only imagine how difficult it was for them being away from each other so often.

You see what I am saying? Racerhead lead me to believe someone in the sport is falling on hard marital times.

jeffro503
12/11/2009 7:18pm Edited Date/Time 12/11/2009 7:20pm
Elle is over at my house right now and she is telling me her and Chad are through. She knows i could whup up on him on a bike as well. BTW.....just kiddin' here......hope it aint Chad and Elle.
MelonFan123
12/11/2009 7:31pm
from what i understand, Hart and Pink were seperated but never got divorced. They are back together and therefore, still married. Chad/Ellie are not the ones getting divorced either.

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
12/11/2009 7:47pm
from what i understand, Hart and Pink were seperated but never got divorced. They are back together and therefore, still married. Chad/Ellie are not the ones...
from what i understand, Hart and Pink were seperated but never got divorced. They are back together and therefore, still married. Chad/Ellie are not the ones getting divorced either.
If you every check out Carey Hart's Twitter stream (@hartluck), you know how often he travels back and forth to visit Pink when she's on the road.

And correct, MelonFan. It's not Chad and Ellie splitting.

I've heard who it is, but whoa, look! We're not TMZ.

I know one thing for sure, it's damn hard to be married these days. I have all the respect in the world for people who can make it work, and understand when people can't.
Spinner
12/11/2009 8:09pm
Very well said GuyB.
crowe176
12/11/2009 8:21pm
Esterman wrote:
Was Racerhead referring to the failed marriage between Hart and Pink? Hart is really a FMX rider and those writing in Racerhead clearly know the difference...
Was Racerhead referring to the failed marriage between Hart and Pink? Hart is really a FMX rider and those writing in Racerhead clearly know the difference. I hope....oh how I hope it's not Reed. Damn.

I think it's unfair to throw out such a bone to us jabber mouths.

Your negativity blurs your vision to the true meaning of this Racerhead.

As a motocrosser, I plan to purge my knowledge of Pink, Heart and FMX before entering DC's blog.
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4408th
12/11/2009 8:55pm
I heard Tiger and Pink were getting it on. True story. Cool
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
12/11/2009 9:17pm
I heard Tiger and Pink were getting it on. True story. Cool
Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
12/11/2009 9:20pm
Esterman
12/11/2009 9:23pm
Shhhhhh....what a releif....thank goodness Reed and Ellie are good because the fans need Reed on top of his mental game to battle JS this year.
Mike D
12/11/2009 9:30pm
If its such a big deal, maybe its RC?
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
12/11/2009 9:32pm
Mike D wrote:
I think we just switched from Off-Season, to "Wild-Ass Speculation" season.
Mike D
12/11/2009 9:34pm Edited Date/Time 12/11/2009 9:34pm
ha ha well when nobody wants to come out and say who it is all we can do is speculate
Esterman
12/11/2009 9:37pm
Mike D wrote:
Mike,

What do you think about Racerhead mentioning it yet not mentioning the couple?
Now I am questioning every mx marriage from Short, Tedesco, MC, RC, Kdub, Milsaps, Preston, Hamblin, Ramsey, Decoster, Townley, Stewart, Wey,
Esterman
12/11/2009 9:42pm
Mike D wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Guyb,

I really believe it was wrong for Racerhead to mention this unfortunate event. Why did they need to mention it? Divorce is shameful and embarrassing because it represents failure so the pro racer must be somewhat upset.

Is it DV12?
Mike D
12/11/2009 9:46pm
Exactly,
If its a big enough deal to mention it, but not say who it is, it must be a big personality. Half the guys you mentioned arnt even married. KW, MC, and RC. Are the three that would make the biggest splash if infact any of those guys were getting divorced. My 2 cents.

Whoever it is, bummer.
Adam43
12/11/2009 10:15pm
Christ Racer X, if you're not going to say who it is, why even go there?
oshow
12/11/2009 10:21pm Edited Date/Time 12/12/2009 9:07am
from what i understand, Hart and Pink were seperated but never got divorced. They are back together and therefore, still married. Chad/Ellie are not the ones...
GuyB wrote:
If you every check out Carey Hart's Twitter stream (@hartluck), you know how often he travels back and forth to visit Pink when she's on the...
If you every check out Carey Hart's Twitter stream (@hartluck), you know how often he travels back and forth to visit Pink when she's on the road.

And correct, MelonFan. It's not Chad and Ellie splitting.

I've heard who it is, but whoa, look! We're not TMZ.

I know one thing for sure, it's damn hard to be married these days. I have all the respect in the world for people who can make it work, and understand when people can't.
It's damn sure hard work. It's not Reed or Hart but he does have black hair sorta if it's who I heard it is.
kippy450
12/11/2009 10:30pm
One thing that gets to me is all the secrets in this sport. It like"we know but were not going to tell you." I don't care that someone big is getting a divorse (since the rate is so high in the US) but I don't like the"I am an insider" stuff. As Matthes always says, "no one can speak the truth." If this were any other sport we would know what rider is having a hard time with which bike, the teams and which one is having personal problems. Look at F1 awhile back. There was no secret which drivers hated Michelins or even who is struggling with what car design. But I think it goes beyond that and I think that is what "racerhead" was really about. It seems like everyone is putting on this show in this sport and we forget that the riders are people (very young people at that). So we all buy into it there for we must keep it that way. That why we have the "I am not going to tell you" thing going on. It think that is why the racerx podcasts are so popular. But, I will even say Matthes is guilt of it some times. I understand that this a small sport and it will offend some people but if we all pretend everything is rosie then we can't change the things that need to be changed. Thats just my two cents! I'm sure most of you and GuyB will disagree but it is what it is.
zjbell
12/11/2009 10:35pm
Esterman wrote:
Guyb, I really believe it was wrong for Racerhead to mention this unfortunate event. Why did they need to mention it? Divorce is shameful and embarrassing...
Guyb,

I really believe it was wrong for Racerhead to mention this unfortunate event. Why did they need to mention it? Divorce is shameful and embarrassing because it represents failure so the pro racer must be somewhat upset.

Is it DV12?
It's wrong for RacerX to mention it, but it's ok for you to pull names out of yer ass?
fcr
12/11/2009 10:41pm
Who the fuck cares, it is none of our business.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
12/11/2009 10:55pm
kippy450 wrote:
One thing that gets to me is all the secrets in this sport. It like"we know but were not going to tell you." I don't care...
One thing that gets to me is all the secrets in this sport. It like"we know but were not going to tell you." I don't care that someone big is getting a divorse (since the rate is so high in the US) but I don't like the"I am an insider" stuff. As Matthes always says, "no one can speak the truth." If this were any other sport we would know what rider is having a hard time with which bike, the teams and which one is having personal problems. Look at F1 awhile back. There was no secret which drivers hated Michelins or even who is struggling with what car design. But I think it goes beyond that and I think that is what "racerhead" was really about. It seems like everyone is putting on this show in this sport and we forget that the riders are people (very young people at that). So we all buy into it there for we must keep it that way. That why we have the "I am not going to tell you" thing going on. It think that is why the racerx podcasts are so popular. But, I will even say Matthes is guilt of it some times. I understand that this a small sport and it will offend some people but if we all pretend everything is rosie then we can't change the things that need to be changed. Thats just my two cents! I'm sure most of you and GuyB will disagree but it is what it is.
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. As far as I'm concerned, it's not something that relates to the racing side of it, which is why I don't really much care.

I also don't think it's an insider thing. It's just something I was told this afternoon. It's not info that I was looking for, or would have ever sought out. It's also not something that I'd choose to share, because it's not really my business, that's all.
jo2910
12/12/2009 12:46am
Saw Pink in concert in London this week (with the gf of course lol) she does a lot of advertising for hart and Huntington. She was hot and fit I can tell you that.

Motodude
12/12/2009 5:21am Edited Date/Time 12/12/2009 5:23am
Mike D wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Esterman wrote:
Guyb, I really believe it was wrong for Racerhead to mention this unfortunate event. Why did they need to mention it? Divorce is shameful and embarrassing...
Guyb,

Is it DV12?
doh...leave the fold and get thrown under the bus. The inuendo etc will leak out now..
jemcee
12/12/2009 5:40am
yeah it's not reed and ellie as i saw ellie at the brissy sx and i know this is a dangerous thing to say about a woman....... but let's just say i think she's about to have some uncomfortable months and chad is about to get a whole new outlook on life!

i think... i'm pretty sure.... she still looked red hot
YAKMX
12/12/2009 6:21am
"I know one thing for sure, it's damn hard to be married these days. I have all the respect in the world for people who can make it work, and understand when people can't."

I don't think it is any harder to be married these days,just easier and more acceptable to get divorced.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
12/12/2009 8:19am
YAKMX wrote:
"I know one thing for sure, it's damn hard to be married these days. I have all the respect in the world for people who can...
"I know one thing for sure, it's damn hard to be married these days. I have all the respect in the world for people who can make it work, and understand when people can't."

I don't think it is any harder to be married these days,just easier and more acceptable to get divorced.
Yak, I went through a split this year. We'd been separated once before and tried to make it work again, but threw in the towel after 16 years. But feel free to go ahead and let me know that it's easy and acceptable. Smile

Post a reply to: Racerhead, failed marriage, Cary Hart and Pink?

The Latest