Racer X needs to do a re print.

Jaybird67k
Edited Date/Time 8/1/2014 4:18pm
Racer X totally missed the action in the Women's action at Loretta's which was the greatest race so far at the Ranch stating.
"Mackenzie Tricker won a big battle with Marisa Markelon to take the Womens first moto, these two battled the whole way last year, too".
Weege caught it in their comment section but it's yet to be updated. When you have a race that close for the entire race and finishes at the line with a 00.03 margin and you fail to mention the rider that was on her rear tire the entire time and insert a different name I would hope they would correct it.
It was Kaitlyn Morrow in 2nd #65 from Houston.

Jason
|
enketchum
7/31/2014 1:20am
I don't see any facts that need to be corrected, only added
newmann
7/31/2014 5:47am
Kaitlyn was riding quite well at Diamond Dons on the old bikes this year. Cool to see the youngsters roosting on a 1974 YZ250.
ChrisB10
7/31/2014 6:43am
The thing is most people don't care as much as you do

The Shop

ChrisB10
7/31/2014 6:44am Edited Date/Time 7/31/2014 6:45am
And it's not a re print if it's on their website....
Cygnus
7/31/2014 7:03am
As much as I hate to say it the women's classes mean less than. 50+ at the am Nats now a days.
Gringoe
7/31/2014 7:06am
Non Moto...

Tongue hey I love women's racing
OW38B
Fantasy
203rd
7/31/2014 8:20am
I call BS.

According to the "Vitards" only MXA makes mistakes on their website..........never on RacerX. Huh
jndmx
7/31/2014 9:27am
newmann wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/07/31/61250/s1200_1397886186367.jpg[/img]

That girl is a racer through and though.....lotta heart and she has put in the work this year.
Had a chance to call some of her races past couple years; she gets after it.
Jaybird67k
7/31/2014 10:02am
Kaitlyn Morrow laid the wood down today starting out 5th with a 10 sec deficit with Tricker leading on lap 1 and move into 2nd by lap 2 and then put her head down and not only made the 10 seconds up but put another 12 seconds on Tricker. What a awesome ride by Kaitlyn to make up over 20 seconds.

The Morrows equal good people Smile

Jason
BobbyM
7/31/2014 3:19pm
Women can race dirtbikes?
bvm111
7/31/2014 3:48pm
Jaybird67k wrote:
Kaitlyn Morrow laid the wood down today starting out 5th with a 10 sec deficit with Tricker leading on lap 1 and move into 2nd by...
Kaitlyn Morrow laid the wood down today starting out 5th with a 10 sec deficit with Tricker leading on lap 1 and move into 2nd by lap 2 and then put her head down and not only made the 10 seconds up but put another 12 seconds on Tricker. What a awesome ride by Kaitlyn to make up over 20 seconds.

The Morrows equal good people Smile

Jason
laid the wood?

really?

Whistling
DC
7/31/2014 7:31pm
Weege know who Kaitlyn is, we all do, he just made an error trying to get some news out for everyone.... We will do better next time.

I posted this on my Instagram, she's a very cool girl, and her and MacKenzie and Hannah and the rest of the girls are flying down here.

DC
MX Sports

Jaybird67k
8/1/2014 7:46am
DC wrote:
Weege know who Kaitlyn is, we all do, he just made an error trying to get some news out for everyone.... We will do better next...
Weege know who Kaitlyn is, we all do, he just made an error trying to get some news out for everyone.... We will do better next time.

I posted this on my Instagram, she's a very cool girl, and her and MacKenzie and Hannah and the rest of the girls are flying down here.

DC
MX Sports

Thanks DC !
I know the family well and have watched her progress and she is more about moto than most men with Her heart and determination.
I use to go moto with her while she was practicing just to stick a wheel in on her and pass her then let her pass me back just to give her someone to give her that race feel while practicing and she would always come up to me and thank me for riding with her. She's a class act on and off the track. The days of me keeping up with her are long gone now.....lol.

Jason
newmann
8/1/2014 9:00am
ChrisB10 wrote:
harrowguy wrote:
well said!!!
Yep, good people are in the minority these days.
jndmx
8/1/2014 9:51am
ChrisB10 wrote:
harrowguy wrote:
well said!!!
newmann wrote:
Yep, good people are in the minority these days.
Well said!!!
hasko158
8/1/2014 10:02am
Wow, people are way too sensitive
8/1/2014 10:13am
They are just sad they had a daughter instead of a son
Jharper
8/1/2014 1:35pm
uk125250 wrote:
How did the transformer do?
I didn't know optimus raced, but...

Seriously though, what were Danielle's results?
Jaybird67k
8/1/2014 3:43pm
uk125250 wrote:
How did the transformer do?
Well He isn't a transformer since He is a guy with guy parts but to answer the question, he got schooled and lapped by the girls.
He proclaims on His Facebook to be the "Holeshot Queen"........lol.....but I seen Him back around mid pack on the starts as well as His finishes, so I guess the Man just want's attention. Maybe His parents wished they had a girl instead of a boy.
It's a shame that the AMA, MX Sports, and the others involved let a Man run in the Women's class and just goes to show you how far this country is degrading with political correctness.

I think it was best said by Katoomey over in the Dumbgeon.

"gender dysphoria is a medical condition, and should be treated as such.

with that said, we only have to tolerate and respect them as humans. Like you should respect any other human on that most basic of levels. ...but, we certainly don't have to respect them as athletes or anything else one CHOSES to do.

Sports are gender specific. Thats all there is to it. You aren't somehow a different gender just because you "feel" like one, and even going to the links of removing or adding body parts does not change your gender. There are no plastic surgeons that I know of that change out Y chromosomes for X chromosomes or visa-versa.

Political correctness, in its base form, always involves conforming the masses to the status quo of the minority. The minority didn't build this country or this culture, yet they think they can just have their way with it and it fuckin pisses me off.

minorities should get in line and shut the fuck up and just be glad that the majority has accepted you at all. Civilization created this conscientious toleration that minorities take for granted, but in our primal state, there is no such thing as tolerance. In nature, tolerance leads to degradation of the species ability to thrive in a given environment. We are going to homogenize ourselves right out of existence on the trajectory that we are traveling. I don't know if it is sad or pathetic, but it certainly isn't ideal.

Hitler was a bad guy, but he wasn't wrong about the importance of ethnic integrity and the fact that tranculturation only works on the surface (i.e. superficially), but in reality creates deep conflict within a mass of people...conflicts that are impossible to rid, because they originate from the primal instincts within us all to preserve our own "breed."

Jason
Cygnus
8/1/2014 4:07pm
What? I thought he was disqualified a couple weeks back? So the tranny is there and racing the women?
Jaybird67k
8/1/2014 4:09pm Edited Date/Time 8/1/2014 4:11pm
Cygnus wrote:
What? I thought he was disqualified a couple weeks back? So the tranny is there and racing the women?
Yes the Man is there and racing with the women 14+ class. I think he is like 24 Years old also.....not sure and not sure that means anything.

Jason
CrashMaster
8/1/2014 4:12pm
Jaybird67k wrote:
Well He isn't a transformer since He is a guy with guy parts but to answer the question, he got schooled and lapped by the girls...
Well He isn't a transformer since He is a guy with guy parts but to answer the question, he got schooled and lapped by the girls.
He proclaims on His Facebook to be the "Holeshot Queen"........lol.....but I seen Him back around mid pack on the starts as well as His finishes, so I guess the Man just want's attention. Maybe His parents wished they had a girl instead of a boy.
It's a shame that the AMA, MX Sports, and the others involved let a Man run in the Women's class and just goes to show you how far this country is degrading with political correctness.

with that said, we only have to tolerate and respect them as humans. Like you should respect any other human on that most basic of levels. ...but, we certainly don't have to respect them as athletes or anything else one CHOSES to do.

Sports are gender specific. Thats all there is to it. You aren't somehow a different gender just because you "feel" like one, and even going to the links of removing or adding body parts does not change your gender. There are no plastic surgeons that I know of that change out Y chromosomes for X chromosomes or visa-versa.

Political correctness, in its base form, always involves conforming the masses to the status quo of the minority. The minority didn't build this country or this culture, yet they think they can just have their way with it and it fuckin pisses me off.

minorities should get in line and shut the fuck up and just be glad that the majority has accepted you at all. Civilization created this conscientious toleration that minorities take for granted, but in our primal state, there is no such thing as tolerance. In nature, tolerance leads to degradation of the species ability to thrive in a given environment. We are going to homogenize ourselves right out of existence on the trajectory that we are traveling. I don't know if it is sad or pathetic, but it certainly isn't ideal.

Hitler was a bad guy, but he wasn't wrong about the importance of ethnic integrity and the fact that tranculturation only works on the surface (i.e. superficially), but in reality creates deep conflict within a mass of people...conflicts that are impossible to rid, because they originate from the primal instincts within us all to preserve our own "breed."

Jason
Read up on your history, minorities totally built this country. From the Irish,Asian, Italians,Germans, and Africans, a couple centuries ago.
Cygnus
8/1/2014 4:15pm
Jaybird67k wrote:
Yes the Man is there and racing with the women 14+ class. I think he is like 24 Years old also.....not sure and not sure that...
Yes the Man is there and racing with the women 14+ class. I think he is like 24 Years old also.....not sure and not sure that means anything.

Jason
Welll that sucks donkey dick! WTF? I would protest that SOB if my daughter was racing in that class. DC you fucked the fat chick on this decision. I have lost any respect I had for the powers that be. I'm sure you care less but this is wrong any way you look at it.
CrashMaster
8/1/2014 4:18pm
Jaybird67k wrote:
Well He isn't a transformer since He is a guy with guy parts but to answer the question, he got schooled and lapped by the girls...

Jason
"Sieg heil"! LaughingLaughing Stay away from the propaganda...

Post a reply to: Racer X needs to do a re print.

The Latest