Racer X Budds Creek stories

Edited Date/Time 6/23/2015 7:06pm
Thought this was a pretty cool piece from RacerX. Although I do not have any Budds Creek stories of my own, the first post really hits home. I lost my dad in October to cancer. He was there through it all, all the weekend rides, the races, going above and beyond with everything and I would have loved to go to one last race with him.

http://racerxonline.com/2015/06/22/tell-us-your-favorite-budds-creek-st…
|
Jack mehoff
6/23/2015 5:33pm
I can tell you mine was when they cut my trailer door and walked out with my YZ 125 and YZ 250
WORD OFF ADVICE IF ANY ONE IS GOING DONT TAKE YOUR EYES OFF YOUR BIKE FOR A MINUTE
bgpn35
6/23/2015 7:06pm
I was there in 2011 for my first trip and saw something go down I wish I had not seen. Long story short I gave a statement and had a court date the next year a week after the national. I called up to the track to see if I could camp since I was going to be there for a week and Mr. Beasley answered the phone. He told me he remembered hearing about what happened and told me to come up and bring my bike and that I could stay in that apartment beside the old finish line and ride all week for free! The stuff in that apartment was amazing with old signed jerseys and other things from the mxon!

Post a reply to: Racer X Budds Creek stories

The Latest