Race bike classifieds?

Scrub124
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 9:04pm
Anyone know of anyplace that you can list mod bikes and race bikes and such (other than craigslist and ebay)? Why doesn't vital have classifieds? Thanks
|
GIwasB4
10/23/2010 8:32pm
Vital does... pay the fuck attention
Scrub124
10/23/2010 10:36pm
GIwasB4 wrote:
Vital does... pay the fuck attention
You're one of those guys who's a pric to everyone because you're upset that you cant get a girlfriend and have no self confidence aren't you. Knew it. Thanks for the tip though.
MxDaD324
10/24/2010 3:59pm
Scrub124 wrote:
Anyone know of anyplace that you can list mod bikes and race bikes and such (other than craigslist and ebay)? Why doesn't vital have classifieds? Thanks
What a Scrub!!

The Shop

Chris_ONeal
10/24/2010 4:21pm
I have Josh Clark's KXF250 SX race bike for sale. 12 hours on it and it is so clean and mint. Bike is totally decked out! Cheap and will ship it too. Send me a message if your interested or want more details.
morning_stiffy
10/24/2010 8:02pm
You guys are all a bunch of Reed loving faggots...

Everyone here is always a complete dick whenever someone new makes a simple mistake.
Scrub124
10/24/2010 8:07pm
You guys are all a bunch of Reed loving faggots...

Everyone here is always a complete dick whenever someone new makes a simple mistake.
Its cool, they spend a ton of time on here. They get bullied and smoked at the track, so guys like Nytsmac and Glwasb4 take out their frustration and lack of talent here. But Thank you to the guys that are cool about it.
Scrub124
10/24/2010 8:20pm
nytsmaC wrote:
STFU noob.
When someone from Canada starts winning races, I'll take what you say seriously. By the way, ive always wanted to know, since you live in Canada, Do you think the general lack of Canadian mx talent is due to the cold winters, or the fact that Bro-rape is an acceptable practice there. Im sure you have experience in both fields. Thanks.

(btw, Dean Wilson is from Scotland)
Clapped
10/24/2010 8:23pm
It's the interwebs...take a second and poke around a bit. Lots of mx based forums have a place to sell your junk. Including this one.
morning_stiffy
10/24/2010 8:52pm
nytsmaC wrote:
STFU noob.
Scrub124 wrote:
When someone from Canada starts winning races, I'll take what you say seriously. By the way, ive always wanted to know, since you live in Canada...
When someone from Canada starts winning races, I'll take what you say seriously. By the way, ive always wanted to know, since you live in Canada, Do you think the general lack of Canadian mx talent is due to the cold winters, or the fact that Bro-rape is an acceptable practice there. Im sure you have experience in both fields. Thanks.

Hey, Tyler Medaglia wins... NOT.

haha, Dean Wilson didnt even want to ride for the country hes lived in his whole life. His reason? HE WANTED A CHANCE TO WIN.

Puerto Rico did better than Canada, and it had American born riders on privateer bikes... I dont even know why they have factory teams in Canada.

They should just stick to their hockey, and let USA and Europe do the MX. Since they seem to be so proud that they beat a US B team in the olympics on home turf.
the_wood109
10/24/2010 9:16pm
You can scrub off your morning stiffy with this thread.
TerryK
10/24/2010 9:27pm
nytsmaC wrote:
STFU noob.
Scrub124 wrote:
When someone from Canada starts winning races, I'll take what you say seriously. By the way, ive always wanted to know, since you live in Canada...

So, explain to me why it is that you take offense to some ribbing, but then you feel the need to disrespect and badmouth a whole country because of 1 asshole?

Please elaborate.
TerryK
10/24/2010 9:28pm
nytsmaC wrote:
STFU noob.
Scrub124 wrote:

Hey, Tyler Medaglia wins... NOT. haha, Dean Wilson didnt even want to ride for the country hes lived in his whole life. His reason? HE WANTED...
Hey, Tyler Medaglia wins... NOT.

haha, Dean Wilson didnt even want to ride for the country hes lived in his whole life. His reason? HE WANTED A CHANCE TO WIN.

Puerto Rico did better than Canada, and it had American born riders on privateer bikes... I dont even know why they have factory teams in Canada.

They should just stick to their hockey, and let USA and Europe do the MX. Since they seem to be so proud that they beat a US B team in the olympics on home turf.
Hey, that bandwagon looked pretty sweet from where you are didn't it? Nice jump btw.
Scrub124
10/24/2010 10:01pm
TerryK wrote:
So, explain to me why it is that you take offense to some ribbing, but then you feel the need to disrespect and badmouth a whole...
So, explain to me why it is that you take offense to some ribbing, but then you feel the need to disrespect and badmouth a whole country because of 1 asshole?

Please elaborate.
I apologizes, It was aimed at that one guy. I shouldnt have bashed all of Canada. It was all in good fun. Sometimes I play rough.
mxb2
10/25/2010 2:05pm Edited Date/Time 10/25/2010 2:06pm
I have Josh Clark's KXF250 SX race bike for sale. 12 hours on it and it is so clean and mint. Bike is totally decked out...
I have Josh Clark's KXF250 SX race bike for sale. 12 hours on it and it is so clean and mint. Bike is totally decked out! Cheap and will ship it too. Send me a message if your interested or want more details.
You have any piks of the bike, price ETC! Wgoske@yahoo.com What year?
Chris_ONeal
10/25/2010 2:41pm
I have Josh Clark's KXF250 SX race bike for sale. 12 hours on it and it is so clean and mint. Bike is totally decked out...
mxb2 wrote:
You have any piks of the bike, price ETC! Wgoske@yahoo.com What year?
I sent the info to your email. Check your spam if you didn't get it.

Photobucket

Photobucket
lumpy790
10/25/2010 3:17pm
Silly Its not like I am new here but........ I did not know there was a for sale section........I just thought that was where the bazaar posts went to die!
Chris_ONeal
10/25/2010 3:20pm
lumpy790 wrote:
:silly: Its not like I am new here but........ I did not know there was a for sale section........I just thought that was where the bazaar...
Silly Its not like I am new here but........ I did not know there was a for sale section........I just thought that was where the bazaar posts went to die!
Don't feel bad I had no idea either. Why name is Bazaar when you can just call it classifieds??? I know a bunch of privateer's that would have listed their bikes for sale on here if they knew it.

nytsmaC
10/25/2010 3:42pm
nytsmaC wrote:
STFU noob.
Scrub124 wrote:

Is that all you've got dipshit? You aren't going to last long around here.
Scrub124
10/25/2010 4:02pm
nytsmaC wrote:
Is that all you've got dipshit? You aren't going to last long around here.
Haha Yeah, compared to your very intellectually-inclined post, I guess thats "all Ive got dipshit". How will I "not last"? I'm sure being a Vitalmx member is a real feat in your life, but for me, being literate comes naturally.
nytsmaC
10/25/2010 4:08pm
Sharpen up on those literacy skills bozo, if you would have taken a minute to look around the forum you wouldn't have had to make yourself look like a completely incompetent moron by starting this thread.

Keep practicing.
morning_stiffy
10/25/2010 4:19pm Edited Date/Time 10/25/2010 10:36pm
nytsmaC wrote:
Sharpen up on those literacy skills bozo, if you would have taken a minute to look around the forum you wouldn't have had to make yourself...
Sharpen up on those literacy skills bozo, if you would have taken a minute to look around the forum you wouldn't have had to make yourself look like a completely incompetent moron by starting this thread.

Keep practicing.
"bozo"

Yeah... Canada is officially gay.
Scrub124
10/25/2010 4:20pm
nytsmaC wrote:
Sharpen up on those literacy skills bozo, if you would have taken a minute to look around the forum you wouldn't have had to make yourself...

Keep practicing.
Correct me If I'm wrong, but there is no section on Vital Called "Classifieds". Its called Bazaar. The question was answered. I'm am not the only one who didn't know that, and those other dudes have been on here for a while. Thats the point of a forum. A community where people can go to discuss and ask questions. Scumbags like you, who act like dicks to anyone who asks a question, take away from that sense of community. Too bad.
nytsmaC
10/25/2010 4:51pm
nytsmaC wrote:

Keep practicing.
"bozo"

Yeah... Canada is officially gay.
I love that you two idiots actually think anyone is mad other than yourselves.

Post a reply to: Race bike classifieds?

The Latest