RV2 in France (La Fare)

Edited Date/Time 1/30/2015 1:25pm
It seems that Ryan is back in Europe, riding in France at La Fare. Heard from local people that yersteday, Villopoto was turning in 1 min 57 a lap and that Rattray was 1min 59 but Tyla had more time on the rack than Ryan.

Here's a clip:

|
PalerBlue
1/28/2015 8:27am
WHY is the guy filming yelling at him to go gently????????????
1/28/2015 8:29am
I think he is screaming to Villopoto to go slower because he's too fast for the camera... Another clip here:
TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
1/28/2015 8:30am
2 sec a lap over a very fast rider is a lot. Cant wait, 1 more month!
1/28/2015 8:33am
Well, he was 4-5 sec faster than Rattray in 2013, and Cairoli had about the same gap with Tyla last year. Just heard that they were 6/7 seconds faster today than yersteday and than Ryan seems a lot better today. So, he was 2 sec faster than Tyla without pushing yersteday.

The Shop

Camp332
1/28/2015 8:37am
He should be 10 seconds faster tomorrow Bro's.
peelout
1/28/2015 8:42am Edited Date/Time 1/28/2015 8:42am
PalerBlue wrote:
WHY is the guy filming yelling at him to go gently????????????
you guys will all be praying for him to slow down here in a month

Wink
1/28/2015 9:24am
I love seeing that the Europeans have embraced having him there - that's great! It should be an amazing year.
Darryl916
1/28/2015 9:31am
Sorry if it sounds ignorant but the euro tracks look crappy. Just another amazing thing about these guys. They really don't care what the track prep is like. Us slow people complain too much. I couldn't get enough momentum on that dusty concrete to get that step up if my life depended on it. lol
1/28/2015 10:26am Edited Date/Time 1/28/2015 11:48am
Darryl916 wrote:
Sorry if it sounds ignorant but the euro tracks look crappy. Just another amazing thing about these guys. They really don't care what the track prep...
Sorry if it sounds ignorant but the euro tracks look crappy. Just another amazing thing about these guys. They really don't care what the track prep is like. Us slow people complain too much. I couldn't get enough momentum on that dusty concrete to get that step up if my life depended on it. lol
This is not a GP track, not even a track used in Elite french national championship...
SquidBro
1/28/2015 10:36am
Darryl916 wrote:
Sorry if it sounds ignorant but the euro tracks look crappy. Just another amazing thing about these guys. They really don't care what the track prep...
This is not a GP track, not even a track used in Elite french national championship...
20 seconds on a GP track. Stamped
Camp332
1/28/2015 10:40am
SquidBro wrote:
20 seconds on a GP track. Stamped
Spot on Bruh!
1/28/2015 11:17am
most GP track r better prepped than this one

there will be ruts in corners no doubt about it so no flat track slip and slide fest

and i'm pretty sure the tracks will be better prepped now than before considering Loungo can catch big fish now he has RV here they will make sure the battle will be equal
Madmax31
Fantasy
91st
1/28/2015 11:22am
Does Vegas have any bets on GP's?
TannerMxer
1/28/2015 11:35am
I don't know why... call it american ignorance... but I feel like Villopoto is going to destroy the GPs. MXDN, Budds Creek, 2007: I was there. At that was before Aldon Baker. Shit is going to be unreal.
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
1/28/2015 11:44am
TannerMxer wrote:
I don't know why... call it american ignorance... but I feel like Villopoto is going to destroy the GPs. MXDN, Budds Creek, 2007: I was there...
I don't know why... call it american ignorance... but I feel like Villopoto is going to destroy the GPs. MXDN, Budds Creek, 2007: I was there. At that was before Aldon Baker. Shit is going to be unreal.
I tend to agree, but then again Super Tony is pretty damn fast. Those two are going to up each other's game, for sure.
Julian
1/28/2015 11:46am
Darryl916 wrote:
Sorry to admit it but the worst is yet to come, The Americans will be constantly trying to point out that things are always better in the USA.

The food is better in their fast food restaurants than in French restaurants

The American toilets are better.

The American tracks are better.

It is just the way Americans are, they don't know how it is outside of their country but everything is better.....

BTW, I am American , have just lived 15 years in Europe
1/28/2015 12:06pm
Darryl916 wrote:
Julian wrote:
Sorry to admit it but the worst is yet to come, The Americans will be constantly trying to point out that things are always better in...
Sorry to admit it but the worst is yet to come, The Americans will be constantly trying to point out that things are always better in the USA.

The food is better in their fast food restaurants than in French restaurants

The American toilets are better.

The American tracks are better.

It is just the way Americans are, they don't know how it is outside of their country but everything is better.....

BTW, I am American , have just lived 15 years in Europe
Since you are an American living in Europe can you tell me if European poonanie taste better or American Woohoo
ehr400
1/28/2015 12:17pm
I bet he knows how the tube steak tastes in europe.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
1/28/2015 12:18pm
TannerMxer wrote:
I don't know why... call it american ignorance... but I feel like Villopoto is going to destroy the GPs. MXDN, Budds Creek, 2007: I was there...
Falcon wrote:
I tend to agree, but then again Super Tony is pretty damn fast. Those two are going to up each other's game, for sure.
Tony is old, he will turn 30 this year. He doesnt seem to get slower but at some point he will be, I hope its not in 2015.
But dont count out some other guys yet Wink
My guess is a 3 horse race for the title with van Horebeek in it (might be more of a wish on my part but I really think he will be that good this season)
KlootZak
1/28/2015 12:18pm
Frodad78 wrote:
Jesus bro turn your camera sideways!!
That was the first thing I was thinking as well Blink
1/28/2015 12:34pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Revolution Coming
peelout wrote:
badass compilation album [img]http://eil.com/images/main/Queensryche-Revolution-Callin-118210.jpg[/img]
badass compilation album
Operation Mind Crime is one of the best albums ever!
DP#201
1/28/2015 12:36pm
TannerMxer wrote:
Falcon wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
Tony is old, he will turn 30 this year. He doesnt seem to get slower but at some point he will be, I hope its not...
Tony is old, he will turn 30 this year. He doesnt seem to get slower but at some point he will be, I hope its not in 2015.
But dont count out some other guys yet Wink
My guess is a 3 horse race for the title with van Horebeek in it (might be more of a wish on my part but I really think he will be that good this season)
i agree, i am also curios to see how long Cairoli can keep up the speed and consistansy, he have done for quite some years now, and as you point out, he will be 30 this year, Van horebeek will be even better this year i think, and also Paulin, he have something to prove after beeing tossed from the kawasaki team to make room for RV.. It will be a good season for sure.
jamma10
1/28/2015 12:47pm
Darryl916 wrote:
All the tracks in northern Europe are cold, muddy and wet right now, so most of the GPs riders are currently training in the south or France, Italy or Spain (or Cali). The weather is slightly warmer down there than the rest of Europe and the tracks are mostly hardpack which is good preparation for Qatar and obviously for testing suspension.

Most circuits are privately owned and don't get regularly maintained and harrowed unless they're used for public practice sessions on weekends, or before a race obviously. So when pro riders want to practice mid-week (especially privately) the teams usually have to make arrangements with a track owner somewhere. Which Im guessing is the case with the KRT Kawi team and this track near Marseille. The tracks down there don't get a lot of rain water and get baked in hot sunshine throughout the summer, you don't get the humidity in Europe like you do at say Red Bud or Freestone either, which which is why you're left with these bluegroove surfaces.
ehr400
1/28/2015 12:49pm
Tony is great, but he rarely has ever had to ride hard a whole moto. Gets a lead and a start, goes on easy street. Dont get me wrong he has had to play catch up and go thru the field before, or as I would like to say just have guys pull over for him like Ken De Dycker and Desalle. Paulin and VHB are the only guys who would make him fight for his postion last year.

Should be interesting to see how RV's starts are with 20-27 guys on the line vs. 42. Alot more room in the first turn for sure.
1/28/2015 1:41pm
I love seeing that the Europeans have embraced having him there - that's great! It should be an amazing year.
Everyone I have spoke to are talking about going to watch some or at least one GP just to get a chance to see Ryan ride- race. I personally want to see some epic battles, but in the end want Tommy Searle to win the championship!!
1/28/2015 1:51pm
ehr400 wrote:
Tony is great, but he rarely has ever had to ride hard a whole moto. Gets a lead and a start, goes on easy street. Dont...
Tony is great, but he rarely has ever had to ride hard a whole moto. Gets a lead and a start, goes on easy street. Dont get me wrong he has had to play catch up and go thru the field before, or as I would like to say just have guys pull over for him like Ken De Dycker and Desalle. Paulin and VHB are the only guys who would make him fight for his postion last year.

Should be interesting to see how RV's starts are with 20-27 guys on the line vs. 42. Alot more room in the first turn for sure.
You're wrong.

Cairoli perfectly knows how to deal with a bad start and to charge all moto long to make a pass on the final lap to take victory.
He's already done that more than once in the past, even with a stacked field...

Post a reply to: RV2 in France (La Fare)

The Latest