RV waved Web by in final

Did anyone else catch that in the Sunday final? In the tunnel he pulled to one side and waved him by which was shown on the big screen. Is was only a matter of time before Web got him and he definitely looked winded but wow. That of course allowed Web a better chance of tracking down Reed, but even that didn't happen. Reed is in good form again like this race last year.
|
TeamPumpin
11/13/2016 1:09pm
RV knew he had nothing for Reed and he knew Webb was gonna get him any way. Definitely not something you would have expected to see from RV back when he was racing full time but it was a cool gesture. I really like the laid back, fun having RV compared to the robot persona he used to have.
Zycki11
11/13/2016 1:16pm
TeamPumpin wrote:
RV knew he had nothing for Reed and he knew Webb was gonna get him any way. Definitely not something you would have expected to see...
RV knew he had nothing for Reed and he knew Webb was gonna get him any way. Definitely not something you would have expected to see from RV back when he was racing full time but it was a cool gesture. I really like the laid back, fun having RV compared to the robot persona he used to have.
He has always been that way, he just never showed it
11/13/2016 2:19pm
TeamPumpin wrote:
RV knew he had nothing for Reed and he knew Webb was gonna get him any way. Definitely not something you would have expected to see...
Some of you guys think what you see is what you get when some of these riders are in front of the camera. These guys have sponsors and other parties and values to represent on the podium. I could care less how someone acts during interviews. I love MX and SX because of the racing.
TeamPumpin
11/13/2016 2:43pm
TeamPumpin wrote:
Some of you guys think what you see is what you get when some of these riders are in front of the camera. These guys have...
Some of you guys think what you see is what you get when some of these riders are in front of the camera. These guys have sponsors and other parties and values to represent on the podium. I could care less how someone acts during interviews. I love MX and SX because of the racing.
Hence the reason I said I like this retired version of him better. This is his real personality, not the edited one we used to see. I like the racing of MX and SX too, obviously, but it's easier to cheer for someone who is more open and relatable at the same time. On another note I don't believe Brayton was too pumped on Reed after last night.

The Shop

mx836
11/13/2016 3:47pm
TeamPumpin wrote:
Hence the reason I said I like this retired version of him better. This is his real personality, not the edited one we used to see...
Hence the reason I said I like this retired version of him better. This is his real personality, not the edited one we used to see. I like the racing of MX and SX too, obviously, but it's easier to cheer for someone who is more open and relatable at the same time. On another note I don't believe Brayton was too pumped on Reed after last night.
Most definitely. Brayton was scared in the tunnel exit corner and let off while Chad held his line during the AUS vs USA race showdown. It would have been a clean pass either way. Really thought Brayton shouldn't have been upset there, but it's understandable.
ctbale
11/13/2016 9:47pm
look at that dirtball mechanic, cant spell broc or by, misspelled 2 out of 3 .... he will never get anywhere in life!

Post a reply to: RV waved Web by in final

The Latest