RV or AC? Who's going to fake an injury first?

turbotime
2/21/2015 12:32am Edited Date/Time 4/25/2015 2:37pm
To save face and future contract considerations of course. The world will implode if these two race clean and straight up for 18 rounds.

I will bump this thread in a few months to see how this tale unfolds, as I feel this conspiracy will hold some validity. Hope I am wrong. Please remember to look for this thread in the dumbgeon.

In the meantime, feel free to discuss.

|
dirtnapper
2/21/2015 7:22pm Edited Date/Time 2/21/2015 7:22pm
TOP NOTCH THREAD!!

** I hope your sarcasm detectors are set on HIGH.......
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
2/22/2015 2:06am
turbotime wrote:
To save face and future contract considerations of course. The world will implode if these two race clean and straight up for 18 rounds. I will...
To save face and future contract considerations of course. The world will implode if these two race clean and straight up for 18 rounds.

I will bump this thread in a few months to see how this tale unfolds, as I feel this conspiracy will hold some validity. Hope I am wrong. Please remember to look for this thread in the dumbgeon.

So what future contract considerations would RV be looking at, considering he's looking at retirement after this season?
turbotime
2/23/2015 5:41am Edited Date/Time 2/23/2015 5:44am
turbotime wrote:
To save face and future contract considerations of course. The world will implode if these two race clean and straight up for 18 rounds. I will...

GuyB wrote:
So what future contract considerations would RV be looking at, considering he's looking at retirement after this season?
Can you really take anything he says at face value? He was set to race the US nationals last year as well(I believe he may have even lied to your face about this, no?). He will come back from this excursion(from injury or victory) revitalized and ready to go.

In other words, money talks, even to the littlest of leprechauns. You will see.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
2/23/2015 5:05pm
turbotime wrote:

GuyB wrote:
turbotime wrote:
Can you really take anything he says at face value? He was set to race the US nationals last year as well(I believe he may have...
Can you really take anything he says at face value? He was set to race the US nationals last year as well(I believe he may have even lied to your face about this, no?). He will come back from this excursion(from injury or victory) revitalized and ready to go.

In other words, money talks, even to the littlest of leprechauns. You will see.
Okay. Here's a dollar. Stop posting stupid stuff. Wink

The Shop

FlowingRiver
3/1/2015 7:45pm
I'm confused. RV is coming back to race in the US? I thought he was retiring after this year.
turbotime
4/25/2015 2:37pm
GuyB wrote:
Okay. Here's a dollar. Stop posting stupid stuff. Wink
Part 1 of prediction complete. He was feeling pretty good after the crash, but folded after being 'reviewed' by the doctor (very similar to when he announced he was racing the US Nationals, only to flake out with a planned knee surgery)

Now he just needs to come back and race the US nats. It's easy to say you're going to quit and blame all your issues on daddy. But when you sit back and start counting your salary in terms of potential Ferrari's you could buy each month, it's a lot harder to walk away.

Post a reply to: RV or AC? Who's going to fake an injury first?

The Latest