RV is back on the Bike.

Edited Date/Time 9/23/2014 11:15am

Sorry guys, Just having a little Monday morning fun.
|
davistld01
9/22/2014 10:04am Edited Date/Time 9/22/2014 10:05am
Dang! Her legs look more ripped than his do...and not in a good way! Blink
mtl
9/22/2014 10:59am
You are probably the same assholes who complain when high-profile riders don't share information with the public.

fuckin pricks.
TeamGreen
9/22/2014 11:10am
Looks like he might be going Flat-Tracking?

The Shop

9/22/2014 11:10am
mtl wrote:
You are probably the same assholes who complain when high-profile riders don't share information with the public.

fuckin pricks.
X1000! You hit the nail on the head right there. Just sharing a pic of Mr and Mrs RV out for a ride and the unfriendlies always come a calling.
hvaughn88
9/22/2014 11:13am
I would love to get to hang out with RV in a non-moto setting when he's just another normal dude. I bet there is a lot more to him when he's out of the spotlight. I get the feeling he doesn't hate life as much as some people like to think he does.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
9/22/2014 11:30am
mtl wrote:

fuckin pricks.
X1000! You hit the nail on the head right there. Just sharing a pic of Mr and Mrs RV out for a ride and the unfriendlies...
X1000! You hit the nail on the head right there. Just sharing a pic of Mr and Mrs RV out for a ride and the unfriendlies always come a calling.
Yeah, there's been a little clean-up in here.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
9/22/2014 11:34am
1bigsave wrote:
Is that a Kawasaki?
You have to ask?
RMT
9/22/2014 11:37am
Cool to see he obviously still enjoys riding a motorcycle.

Eatmydirt03
9/22/2014 11:42am
I'm not talking crap but wearing shorts is a never a good idea no matter how good of a rider you are! I'm glad to see he is enjoying himself.
TeamGreen
9/22/2014 11:49am
I'm not talking crap but wearing shorts is a never a good idea no matter how good of a rider you are! I'm glad to see...
I'm not talking crap but wearing shorts is a never a good idea no matter how good of a rider you are! I'm glad to see he is enjoying himself.
You'd lose your mind out here...
9/22/2014 11:55am Edited Date/Time 9/22/2014 11:55am
I'm not talking crap but wearing shorts is a never a good idea no matter how good of a rider you are! I'm glad to see...
I simply cannot bear it, I'm no preacher though so each to their own, having been knocked off my GSXR and R1 in leathers and knowing the damage I came up against it screws my head.

pretty sure those that ride in shorts, shirts etc have never hit the Tarmac at speed, I hope they don't.

Either way it's cool to see the champ out having fun on 2 wheels.
Eatmydirt03
9/22/2014 11:57am
Yeah the few trips I've been to Cali, I've seen first hand and also the whole passing in between lane things makes it like the wild west out there haha. I see people out here riding in sandals and shorts. I chose to start riding dirt bikes when I lost in a car vs bike match up. Just way too many poor drivers out there.
AHRMA361
Fantasy
232nd
9/22/2014 12:00pm
1bigsave wrote:
Is that a Kawasaki?
IWreckALot wrote:
It is a Harley Davidson Forty Eight. [img]http://www.harley-davidson.com/content/dam/h-d/images/motorcycles/my13/sportster/forty-eight/gallery-images/13-hd-forty-eight-CUSTOMIZED-large.jpg[/img]
It is a Harley Davidson Forty Eight.

Either RV has a different seat on his, or Mrs. RV is sitting on a steel fender. Huh
Outsider
davistld01 wrote:
Dang! Her legs look more ripped than his do...and not in a good way! Blink
Let's see your legs... or, better yet, your wife's... so we can, you know, judge.
BAMX
I simply cannot bear it, I'm no preacher though so each to their own, having been knocked off my GSXR and R1 in leathers and knowing...
I simply cannot bear it, I'm no preacher though so each to their own, having been knocked off my GSXR and R1 in leathers and knowing the damage I came up against it screws my head.

pretty sure those that ride in shorts, shirts etc have never hit the Tarmac at speed, I hope they don't.

Why don't you first spend your energy preaching to the thousands who don't wear a helmet? I was in CO last month and I think that I saw 1 guy with a helmet in the week that I was there.
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
9/22/2014 12:03pm
Just saying that people will start threads about there being an issue between them, and then never show their face on positive, cool to see stuff
davistld01
9/22/2014 12:08pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
I would love to get to hang out with RV in a non-moto setting when he's just another normal dude. I bet there is a lot...
I would love to get to hang out with RV in a non-moto setting when he's just another normal dude. I bet there is a lot more to him when he's out of the spotlight. I get the feeling he doesn't hate life as much as some people like to think he does.
I don't think RV hates life...I just think he got to where he hated the life he had to live to be the best in the world, and to think that he's had to do that since basically being a kid. I can see why he seemed to have a frown on his face all the time. I hope he's able to take the time for he and his wife to have some fun now no matter if he's retiring from the sport or going to the GP circuit.
IWreckALot
9/22/2014 12:09pm
AHRMA361 wrote:

Either RV has a different seat on his, or Mrs. RV is sitting on a steel fender. Huh
I think they're sharing a seat.
1bigsave
9/22/2014 12:13pm
I have to ask, is he still under contract with Kawasaki?
huck
9/22/2014 12:26pm
1bigsave wrote:
I have to ask, is he still under contract with Kawasaki?
I think he is riding for Harley now...and thinking about doing flat tracking... this photo 'stamps' it!
hvaughn88
9/22/2014 12:30pm Edited Date/Time 9/22/2014 12:32pm
Not to get all dr. phil on this since I don't know the guy at all, and most of y'all don't either, but he seems to be the happiest when he is in photos with his wife or joking with his friends...that's enough for me and I think that's a great thing.

Edit: I'm embarrassed for even posting about this crap. None of us know what makes the guy happy or not, and it's not for us to decide.
IWreckALot
9/22/2014 12:32pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
Not to get all dr. phil on this since I don't know the guy at all, and most of y'all don't either, but he seems to...
Not to get all dr. phil on this since I don't know the guy at all, and most of y'all don't either, but he seems to be the happiest when he is in photos with his wife or joking with his friends...that's enough for me and I think that's a great thing.

Edit: I'm embarrassed for even posting about this crap. None of us know what makes the guy happy or not, and it's not for us to decide.
That's the look you get just before you try to pop a wheelie.
peelout
9/22/2014 12:57pm
I simply cannot bear it, I'm no preacher though so each to their own, having been knocked off my GSXR and R1 in leathers and knowing...

so you're saying he should be wearing all-out leathers? that's ridiculous.

i ride a road bike often and while i'm never in shorts, i hardly think my jeans are going to offer much more protection.
jasonv43
9/22/2014 1:03pm
It's official RV is riding for Harley Davidson next year.WoohooWoohooWoohoo
Cashmore
9/22/2014 1:20pm
I have never rode in shorts however jeans won't do much better either. Unless you have full leathers on you might as well whatever you want on the road because nothing else is going to save you from that pavement. I speak from experience, got hit by a drunk going about 60mph on the highway.

Good to see RV enjoying his life and hopefully we see him back on his 450 soon
9/22/2014 1:34pm

BAMX wrote:
Why don't you first spend your energy preaching to the thousands who don't wear a helmet? I was in CO last month and I think that...
Why don't you first spend your energy preaching to the thousands who don't wear a helmet? I was in CO last month and I think that I saw 1 guy with a helmet in the week that I was there.
Like I said, each to their own. I wasn't preaching.
9/22/2014 1:36pm

peelout wrote:
so you're saying he should be wearing all-out leathers? that's ridiculous. i ride a road bike often and while i'm never in shorts, i hardly think...
so you're saying he should be wearing all-out leathers? that's ridiculous.

i ride a road bike often and while i'm never in shorts, i hardly think my jeans are going to offer much more protection.
How did you get that from my post?

For what seems like a naturally funny individual who should be pretty smart you sure missed the point there.

Post a reply to: RV is back on the Bike.

The Latest