RV gonna clinch this weekend?

Edited Date/Time 4/10/2014 1:56pm
We were talking about it this morning. I'm thinking about 1in4 odds of it happening. James and RD would have to finish off the podium. One thing for sure, we'll be up late celebrating if he does. Weather looks good for racing outside. Go RV....
|
Lucifa.
4/10/2014 3:48am
I'm hoping his engine blows in the main and JS7 Roz and Dungey do well to tighten the points up.
IWreckALot
4/10/2014 4:36am
Lucifa. wrote:
I'm hoping his engine blows in the main and JS7 Roz and Dungey do well to tighten the points up.
That would make Vegas an interesting race. It sucks we have to wish RV bad luck for it to be interesting.

I want to see if Dungey can ignite the fire to take second in points back.
TRON
4/10/2014 5:25am
IWreckALot wrote:
That would make Vegas an interesting race. It sucks we have to wish RV bad luck for it to be interesting. I want to see if...
That would make Vegas an interesting race. It sucks we have to wish RV bad luck for it to be interesting.

That's been the saying for dungey for the past 4 years, and it hasn't happened yet. We saw a spark once or twice this year, but nothing spectacular.
KMC440
4/10/2014 6:01am
Food poisoning makes anyone clench .... oh ... my bad .... Whistling

The Shop

IWreckALot
4/10/2014 6:06am
IWreckALot wrote:
That would make Vegas an interesting race. It sucks we have to wish RV bad luck for it to be interesting. I want to see if...

TRON wrote:
That's been the saying for dungey for the past 4 years, and it hasn't happened yet. We saw a spark once or twice this year, but...
That's been the saying for dungey for the past 4 years, and it hasn't happened yet. We saw a spark once or twice this year, but nothing spectacular.
I know. I just want to see where his tipping point is. I keep thinking we are getting close to it. I'm a huge Dungey fan for the things he does off the bike and the way he carries himself. Just wish he could find a way to beat Poto for awhile before RV retires. Probably wishful thinking. Doesn't mean I can't still cheer for him though.
Markee
Fantasy
1941st
4/10/2014 6:12am
Lucifa. wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:

The thing is everyone up front had a bad race or two. Its just crazy in this wild ass sport of Supercross that one person and machine not have one race out of 17 that presented a challenge other than riding through a tummy ache.

RV sure has done what he needed to do to be 4 time sx so far, amazing solely on the odds
jeffro503
4/10/2014 9:26am
Lucifa. wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:

Markee wrote:
The thing is everyone up front had a bad race or two. Its just crazy in this wild ass sport of Supercross that one person and...
The thing is everyone up front had a bad race or two. Its just crazy in this wild ass sport of Supercross that one person and machine not have one race out of 17 that presented a challenge other than riding through a tummy ache.

RV sure has done what he needed to do to be 4 time sx so far, amazing solely on the odds
He did have a bad race.....but made the best of it. Him and Roczen ate crap on the start and he rounded the first corner in 21st......only to put in a ride to remember and worked his way all the way back up to forth.

It's not if you have a bad night.....it's what you do to prevent it from being worse.
Big Lenny
4/10/2014 9:35am
Yes he will clinch,...Clinch his neck while he's choking...
4/10/2014 9:41am
Well it does help that the top four riders at one point all DNFs and or bad luck. Roczen had two, Dungey had one and a wreck in the first lap like Villo, Stewart had one and a badly damaged head pipe and health issues last week and Reed had one, that resulted in the end of the season.
4/10/2014 10:17am Edited Date/Time 4/10/2014 10:18am
I hope he clinches, so he has no excuse when he gets challenged in NJ. Or maybe he'll already be in national championship mode.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
4/10/2014 10:20am
Big Lenny wrote:
2thefront
4/10/2014 12:38pm
Depends on how James is. If he's recovered I don't see RV being able to beat him. If he still had a subpar week recovering, it's very possible.
Outsider
4/10/2014 12:42pm
Big Lenny wrote:
Funny shit! Laughing

Speaking of choking... how's that dictate?
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
4/10/2014 12:44pm
Can he? Yes. But it depends on both his results, and some help from others.

I'm going to guess it happens in New York, which would also be a much bigger deal in terms of national media coverage.
4/10/2014 1:19pm
GuyB wrote:
Can he? Yes. But it depends on both his results, and some help from others. I'm going to guess it happens in New York, which would...
Can he? Yes. But it depends on both his results, and some help from others.

I'm going to guess it happens in New York, which would also be a much bigger deal in terms of national media coverage.
You r the expert. we’re just thinking about a celebration in Seattle. Uof2, you getting a room?
kongols
4/10/2014 1:22pm
You r the expert. we’re just thinking about a celebration in Seattle. Uof2, you getting a room?
Isn`t he your relative. Yikes..
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
4/10/2014 1:39pm
Lucifa. wrote:
when was the last time you saw a factory kawasaki 450 blow up?
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
4/10/2014 1:50pm
Of course he wants to wrap it up ASAP. Is it possible? For sure.
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
4/10/2014 1:52pm
scott_nz wrote:
when was the last time you saw a factory kawasaki 450 blow up?
That would be JS7 at the wick.
yep, its been that long, was that 06 or 07? thats a pretty good run,

Post a reply to: RV gonna clinch this weekend?

The Latest