RV - The seed has been planted

RedRum666
Edited Date/Time 5/5/2014 4:56pm
Headed to doc for knee check up ........
|
Cashmore
5/5/2014 12:45pm
Just saw thia after i made a thread, well we knew it was coming :|
RedRum666
5/5/2014 12:51pm
...turns out it was worse than we thought....peace out !!
420Racing
5/5/2014 12:54pm
Enough with the head games just come clean already. Sick

The Shop

Darryl916
5/5/2014 12:59pm
Ever think he's still F'n with you guys???? lol
5/5/2014 1:08pm
Dude posted that to his Twitter, started a stop watch, and logged on to vital.
kongols
5/5/2014 1:17pm
Darryl916 wrote:
He has 168`000 followers. Do you think he uses twitter to fuck with Vital forum?
burnside
5/5/2014 1:49pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2014 2:57pm
Kind of strange how he and his crew have been dealing with this publicly.

Its like the media have heard from multiple sources that he is not riding Outdoors, but 'Team RV' have treated the issue almost like a joke and made the jouros out to be fools.

Moto industry seems immature about PR sometimes. Reminds me a bit of the smoke screens around Stewart's "Will he, won't he?" years.
IWreckALot
5/5/2014 1:54pm
Darryl916 wrote:
kongols wrote:
He has 168`000 followers. Do you think he uses twitter to fuck with Vital forum?
Some people find humor in this kind of stuff. He might be one. At least he knows what vitalmx is. So you know he probably reads it even though he says he doesn't. Or uncle lets him know what we are saying. Speaking of which, uncle has been awful quiet lately.
RedRum666
5/5/2014 1:56pm
Darryl916 wrote:
kongols wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
Some people find humor in this kind of stuff. He might be one. At least he knows what vitalmx is. So you know he probably reads...
Some people find humor in this kind of stuff. He might be one. At least he knows what vitalmx is. So you know he probably reads it even though he says he doesn't. Or uncle lets him know what we are saying. Speaking of which, uncle has been awful quiet lately.
Indeed.....Not all riders, but I am sure alot of them do....if not the wifey does.
RedRum666
5/5/2014 2:04pm
burnside wrote:
Kind of strange how he and his crew have been dealing with this publicly. Its like the media have heard from multiple sources that he is...
Kind of strange how he and his crew have been dealing with this publicly.

Its like the media have heard from multiple sources that he is not riding Outdoors, but 'Team RV' have treated the issue almost like a joke and made the jouros out to be fools.

Moto industry seems immature about PR sometimes. Reminds me a bit of the smoke screens around Stewart's "Will he, won't he?" years.
The folks of the boards can only comment on what we see and hear...Its almost comical that guys like Reed for example put vague information out via twitter ( aka fishing) and then make fun of for people commenting on it or turning it into something it is not when they purposly put it out there........I saw some press conference snipits from Vegas where RV said he has been open and honest and all that....but sugar coating answers and basically dodging questions is not being very honest really.....reminds me of politician nonsense....I'd like to see the guy out there....but if he isnt so be it....
5/5/2014 2:05pm
His uncle has been quiet because he is seeing if he is a match to be a knee cartridge donor...
C.Worthy
5/5/2014 2:36pm
This thread title is misleading. I thought it was going to be about his wife being preggers or something.....
5/5/2014 2:51pm
What if he just wants out of his contract so he can replace Barcia at Honda... maybe Honda is ready to just "buy" a 450 championship since they haven't had but one, a decade ago. RV and Canard, reddest red ever.
Jt$
5/5/2014 2:53pm
What if he just wants out of his contract so he can replace Barcia at Honda... maybe Honda is ready to just "buy" a 450 championship...
What if he just wants out of his contract so he can replace Barcia at Honda... maybe Honda is ready to just "buy" a 450 championship since they haven't had but one, a decade ago. RV and Canard, reddest red ever.
Honda and everyone else had their chance in 2012.. He signed with Kawi and IMO wasn't ever planning on leaving.
5/5/2014 2:57pm
What if he just wants out of his contract so he can replace Barcia at Honda... maybe Honda is ready to just "buy" a 450 championship...
Jt$ wrote:
Honda and everyone else had their chance in 2012.. He signed with Kawi and IMO wasn't ever planning on leaving.
I was just doing that vital crazy conjecture thing.

Notice Jason used the word "wasn't" though........ he had his chance to use "doesn't", and chose wasn't....
5/5/2014 3:00pm
C.Worthy wrote:
This thread title is misleading. I thought it was going to be about his wife being preggers or something.....
That would be a better thread....
Jt$
5/5/2014 3:00pm
I was just doing that vital crazy conjecture thing.

Notice Jason used the word "wasn't" though........ he had his chance to use "doesn't", and chose wasn't....
I chose "wasn't" because he was in serious talks at the time to ride a red bike for a Honda supported team. That ship has sailed. He is either racing on a Kawi in 2015 or not at all. Stamp that.
burnside
5/5/2014 3:01pm
RedRum666 wrote:
The folks of the boards can only comment on what we see and hear...Its almost comical that guys like Reed for example put vague information out...
The folks of the boards can only comment on what we see and hear...Its almost comical that guys like Reed for example put vague information out via twitter ( aka fishing) and then make fun of for people commenting on it or turning it into something it is not when they purposly put it out there........I saw some press conference snipits from Vegas where RV said he has been open and honest and all that....but sugar coating answers and basically dodging questions is not being very honest really.....reminds me of politician nonsense....I'd like to see the guy out there....but if he isnt so be it....
The part I don't understand is wouldn't it just be easier to say something along the lines of: "We're still not sure about Outdoors, we are waiting for results on my knee before making a decision". How hard would that be?

Oh well, leaves it wide open if he's out... Come on REED!
jeffro503
5/5/2014 3:01pm
It isn't a joke. I've been trying to tell you guys the past month that his knee was tweaked. Thought the plan was to try and run the nationals until the end....or until it blew out completely. Looks like he may not make it to GH depending on what the doc says.
5/5/2014 3:16pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2014 3:21pm
He was limping pretty badly in the pits at Metlife......still rode great though.
Big Lenny
5/5/2014 3:20pm
Has anybody ruled out "Ducking" James?...
5/5/2014 3:27pm
jeffro503 wrote:
It isn't a joke. I've been trying to tell you guys the past month that his knee was tweaked. Thought the plan was to try and...
It isn't a joke. I've been trying to tell you guys the past month that his knee was tweaked. Thought the plan was to try and run the nationals until the end....or until it blew out completely. Looks like he may not make it to GH depending on what the doc says.
He had several races where his knee was popping out on him. You had to have noticed the races where he wasn’t very aggressive and the haters said he had nothing and the competition had caught him. IMO, he did not want to let it out and risk having someone torpedo him. Bottom line is he did an outstanding job with the hand he had. Most of us wish he was healthy and can go for GH. I have not seen or heard of any outdoor testing for RV. IMO if he was going, we would have seen him at GH a couple times by now.
Uncleof2
5/5/2014 3:28pm
Big Lenny wrote:
Yes, all the smart VitardsWink
5/5/2014 3:34pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
Todd, I was just gonna head to the store, what are you doing? Let’s hit Silver City, I’ll buy you a victory beer.
Uncleof2
5/5/2014 3:34pm
Big Lenny wrote:
Uncleof2 wrote:
Lenny just mounted Uncle on his mantle.
Why do you guys from Alabama always use words like mounted when your talking about other guys.Sick
5/5/2014 3:35pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
Uncleof2 wrote:
Why do you guys from Alabama always use words like mounted when your talking about other guys.Sick
Are you copping to being a catcher then, bub? Wink
5/5/2014 3:36pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
Uncleof2 wrote:
Paddle faster, I hear banjo music.Shocked

Post a reply to: RV - The seed has been planted

The Latest