RV: 5 challenges for 2015

10/24/2014 2:45am
TeamGreen wrote:
You either believe that RV will adapt & adjust to the few differences & challenges that GP racing will present...or...you don't. I believe. I'll be showing...
You either believe that RV will adapt & adjust to the few differences & challenges that GP racing will present...or...you don't.

I believe.

I'll be showing up to a few GPs wearing my "RFV" shirt (the F means what the F means...RECOGNIZE!). I'll have a few available to any other "believers"...
jgmxdad251 wrote:
I'm a believer! I just wish Herlings was racing mx1. All the talk about him seems disrespectful to AC222 and I'm a little tired of hearing...
I'm a believer! I just wish Herlings was racing mx1. All the talk about him seems disrespectful to AC222 and I'm a little tired of hearing from the euros (no offense meant) about how he beat RV2! If he really wanted to race against them, he would find a way to.......... I am trying to calculate my weak bank flo to see if I could make the trip to Italy! Cant wait for the GP's and SX,MX to start
agree with you 100% there! REALLY want to see herlings racing those guys in mx1 this year!

I am also looking at making the trip to maggiora or arco de trento. Both look absolutely amazing! if rv really is only doing one year in gps then i want to get to as many as i can afford to in 2015!!
Spydee
10/24/2014 2:52am
Perhaps if Herlings moves up to MX1 in 2016 that just might tempt RV to stay on for another season... still early days yet but we'll see.
Coly243
Fantasy
342nd
10/24/2014 3:09am Edited Date/Time 10/24/2014 3:09am
Spydee wrote:
Perhaps if Herlings moves up to MX1 in 2016 that just might tempt RV to stay on for another season... still early days yet but we'll...
Perhaps if Herlings moves up to MX1 in 2016 that just might tempt RV to stay on for another season... still early days yet but we'll see.
I don't think even Jesus could get RV to race in 2016.

I'm with you though, Herlings thrown in there would make it a perfect storm.
10/24/2014 6:50am
Spydee wrote:
Perhaps if Herlings moves up to MX1 in 2016 that just might tempt RV to stay on for another season... still early days yet but we'll...
Coly243 wrote:
I don't think even Jesus could get RV to race in 2016.

I'm with you though, Herlings thrown in there would make it a perfect storm.
you never know- if he doesnt win it this year he might be tempted to come back for another go at it!!

The Shop

Post a reply to: RV: 5 challenges for 2015

The Latest