6/13/2011 8:16pm
P wrote:
is going to be walking it on these guys by mid season.ShockedWink

P
fucking traitor
Lucifa.
6/13/2011 9:56pm
eb wrote:
Everybodys got a guy that knows so and so has done some form of PED... Yet, they all must be nut-less since not one of them...
Everybodys got a guy that knows so and so has done some form of PED...
Yet, they all must be nut-less since not one of them have stepped forward with any legitimate proof.
Let us all remember prior to the MXdN RC himself said he couldn't wait for the drug test to shut everyone up.
Not to mention by todays lack of morals.... since it's not in the rule book, its not cheating....right?
It's not like he was taking steriods at the MXdN so ofcourse he was not going to be tested positive. Leading up to the event may of been a different story. Recovery is golden!
jeffro503
6/13/2011 11:21pm
eb wrote:
Everybodys got a guy that knows so and so has done some form of PED... Yet, they all must be nut-less since not one of them...
Yet, they all must be nut-less since not one of them have stepped forward with any legitimate proof.
Let us all remember prior to the MXdN RC himself said he couldn't wait for the drug test to shut everyone up.
Not to mention by todays lack of morals.... since it's not in the rule book, its not cheating....right?
Lucifa. wrote:
It's not like he was taking steriods at the MXdN so ofcourse he was not going to be tested positive. Leading up to the event may...
It's not like he was taking steriods at the MXdN so ofcourse he was not going to be tested positive. Leading up to the event may of been a different story. Recovery is golden!
Please STFU. Every time RC ended up beating someone else's favorite rider.........(which is every friggin rider that was out there for 10 years strait!) They always have to bring up some Fake ass , wild guessing excuse and say RC was on PEDS.

Fucking idiot!

RV , RD and CR are all in about the same shape RC was in..........and I bet every single one of them would pass a drug test.

Cracks me up when people say this shit. Most of the time it comes from out of shape fucking couch potatoes that don't understand what a human body is capable of.......because they were to fucking lazy to ever push themselves!

Go out , bike ride , train , run , swim , lift weights , .......until you just about puke. Do it every single day on top of your riding ( if you even fucking ride)......and find out what it does for you.

Pfftt!........some of you fucking jokers crack me up. Never pushed yourself..........so you look for excuses why you never amounted to anything on a motorcycle. Easy to point the finger sitting behind the safety of your monitor.
mmcmx
6/14/2011 1:20am
eb wrote:
Lucifa. wrote:
It's not like he was taking steriods at the MXdN so ofcourse he was not going to be tested positive. Leading up to the event may...
jeffro503 wrote:
Please STFU. Every time RC ended up beating someone else's favorite rider.........(which is every friggin rider that was out there for 10 years strait!) They always...
Please STFU. Every time RC ended up beating someone else's favorite rider.........(which is every friggin rider that was out there for 10 years strait!) They always have to bring up some Fake ass , wild guessing excuse and say RC was on PEDS.

Fucking idiot!

RV , RD and CR are all in about the same shape RC was in..........and I bet every single one of them would pass a drug test.

Cracks me up when people say this shit. Most of the time it comes from out of shape fucking couch potatoes that don't understand what a human body is capable of.......because they were to fucking lazy to ever push themselves!

Go out , bike ride , train , run , swim , lift weights , .......until you just about puke. Do it every single day on top of your riding ( if you even fucking ride)......and find out what it does for you.

Pfftt!........some of you fucking jokers crack me up. Never pushed yourself..........so you look for excuses why you never amounted to anything on a motorcycle. Easy to point the finger sitting behind the safety of your monitor.
x2

The Shop

Lucifa.
6/14/2011 2:32pm
eb wrote:
Lucifa. wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Please STFU. Every time RC ended up beating someone else's favorite rider.........(which is every friggin rider that was out there for 10 years strait!) They always...

Fucking idiot!

Your post/embarrasing rant proves how naive you are to the sitiuation that top sportsmen in this sport have been/are taking banned substance to assist their recovery time. Are you telling me that you knew 100% that RC never ever took any banned substance to aid him in recovery leading up to an event? Now take a step back, a deep breath, relax and answer the question honestly.
RaceFace
6/14/2011 4:25pm
MXR wrote:
RV gapped Dungey by 10 seonds without much effort at about the 1/2 way mark of the first moto and finished over a minute in front...
RV gapped Dungey by 10 seonds without much effort at about the 1/2 way mark of the first moto and finished over a minute in front of Chad Reed on a dry track .
Both of their AVERAGE lap times were faster than anyone else's fast SINGLE lap in the first moto. That is some serious speed. And here comes Budds......
`ol Ger
6/14/2011 4:33pm
I don't envy the other riders facing RV at Budds Creek......
wreckitrandy
6/14/2011 4:43pm
Lucifa. wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:

Fucking idiot!

Lucifa. wrote:
Your post/embarrasing rant proves how naive you are to the sitiuation that top sportsmen in this sport have been/are taking banned substance to assist their recovery...
Your post/embarrasing rant proves how naive you are to the sitiuation that top sportsmen in this sport have been/are taking banned substance to assist their recovery time. Are you telling me that you knew 100% that RC never ever took any banned substance to aid him in recovery leading up to an event? Now take a step back, a deep breath, relax and answer the question honestly.
I mentioned to Chad Watts that people were on here saying RC was dopin'. His response following a short silence,,,,,,"I'll slap the piss out of anybody that says that in front of me. No way." I'm more inclined to believe Chad than any of you know it all, wanna be insiders.
sozo
6/14/2011 4:55pm
with all the training these guys do do you know how huge they would be if they were on PED's There is no chance they are on them, they are all thin as rails.
haydos25
Fantasy
3333rd
6/14/2011 5:07pm Edited Date/Time 6/14/2011 5:10pm
sozo wrote:
with all the training these guys do do you know how huge they would be if they were on PED's There is no chance they are...
with all the training these guys do do you know how huge they would be if they were on PED's There is no chance they are on them, they are all thin as rails.
Have you never seen the tour de france?? Look at the history of PED's in that sport, then look at how big they are. I dont think the allegation would be steroids or human growth hormone, more likely blood doping or EPO would have a greater benfit.

I dont believe for a second that RC or RV or any of the big riders were on PED's. There's to many variables in this sport for it to be as effective as it is in other sports. It may be happening, but im not gonna believe that the greatest we've ever seen was a cheat until it can be proven.
P
6/14/2011 5:54pm
P wrote:
is going to be walking it on these guys by mid season.ShockedWink

P
BobbyM wrote:
fucking traitor
Smile

I've been telling you guys for years, I just call it like I see it.

P
wildbill
6/14/2011 9:58pm Edited Date/Time 6/14/2011 10:01pm
MXR wrote:
RV gapped Dungey by 10 seonds without much effort at about the 1/2 way mark of the first moto and finished over a minute in front...
RV gapped Dungey by 10 seonds without much effort at about the 1/2 way mark of the first moto and finished over a minute in front of Chad Reed on a dry track .
kongols wrote:
Selective memory is a beautiful thing.
get use to it. I'm thinkin' rv's gonna go for wins from here on out. 'cept for washougal, he's always had bad luck there.
TJ 755
6/14/2011 10:19pm
MXR wrote:
kongols wrote:
Selective memory is a beautiful thing.
wildbill wrote:
get use to it. I'm thinkin' rv's gonna go for wins from here on out. 'cept for washougal, he's always had bad luck there.
Yep, and I'm thinking thats gotta change one of these years ..
6/15/2011 7:51am
jeffro503 wrote:

Fucking idiot!

Lucifa. wrote:
Your post/embarrasing rant proves how naive you are to the sitiuation that top sportsmen in this sport have been/are taking banned substance to assist their recovery...
I mentioned to Chad Watts that people were on here saying RC was dopin'. His response following a short silence,,,,,,"I'll slap the piss out of anybody...
I mentioned to Chad Watts that people were on here saying RC was dopin'. His response following a short silence,,,,,,"I'll slap the piss out of anybody that says that in front of me. No way." I'm more inclined to believe Chad than any of you know it all, wanna be insiders.
Do you really think any of these guys would tell ANYONE if they were doing PEDS? For anyone that thinks that some if not a majority of these guys aren't using or haven't used something to help...put your head back in the sand.
TeamGreen
6/15/2011 9:28am
Huh?

15 points out after 3 races and he was pretty damn sick at the 1st race and still recovering at the 2nd.

I guess you guys must be talking about someone other than Ryan Villapoto when you're talking about this RV guy that doesn't look like he can win this thing.

Also, I notice a lot of folks counting RD5 "out", too. Huh? O.K., sure.

I'm jus' sayin'...

Post a reply to: RV........

The Latest