RD is mistake free and FAST ....

kong0036
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 2:15am
Which makes him a very hard man to beat in this series . That 2nd moto at Freestone blew me away at how fast he rode with making no mistakes and doing it with ease in my eyes. RD has the perfect combination for outdoor sucsess speed,fitness, and mistake free riding and a great team. I know people say RV is the man to beat but for me it's RD .
|
newmann
6/1/2011 6:57pm
Yeah, but that big ass points gap has got to be some serious motivation for Reed.
TDeath21
6/1/2011 7:07pm
Pretty much everyone in MX has at least 1 DNF per year. Dungey will be back in this chase before you know it. Like kong said he's in control and fast. That's something that will make his career a long one.
machine
6/1/2011 7:13pm
It has to have helped, having RC riding with you and hounding you for motos on a practice track in Fla.
broman64
6/1/2011 7:18pm Edited Date/Time 6/1/2011 7:23pm
newmann wrote:
Yeah, but that big ass points gap has got to be some serious motivation for Reed.
no, he's, CReed, had that kind of break before, and couldn't close the deal... Remember the fuel gate problem that RC had NTM the broken shock linkage the same year... Like the GOAT had nothing to lose?... He recovered AND won the Championship... Reedy had nothing for RC after being given a few points, it was more than a measly 20 points, if I remember right... So I say, whatever, to the naysayers... RD looked plenty fast enough to make it up, on top of that, what comes around, goes around,.. Furthermore, Reed already got a "gimme" in SX... He'll have to push in order to keep winning and the inevitable will happen when you push... It may just give the MOTIVATION to RD to feel the freedom to relax and ride smooth and do what he was born to do, "make the lost points up and win this Championship"...
BMan-

The Shop

dehner47
6/1/2011 7:20pm
kong0036 wrote:
Which makes him a very hard man to beat in this series . That 2nd moto at Freestone blew me away at how fast he rode...
Which makes him a very hard man to beat in this series . That 2nd moto at Freestone blew me away at how fast he rode with making no mistakes and doing it with ease in my eyes. RD has the perfect combination for outdoor sucsess speed,fitness, and mistake free riding and a great team. I know people say RV is the man to beat but for me it's RD .
RD was ripping.. i'll give you that one.. but i will argue your last sentence.. you seem to forget RV is not the man right now. the man to beat is the guy with the big 22 on his red plate..
TDeath21
6/1/2011 7:28pm
broman64 wrote:
no, he's, CReed, had that kind of break before, and couldn't close the deal... Remember the fuel gate problem that RC had NTM the broken shock...
no, he's, CReed, had that kind of break before, and couldn't close the deal... Remember the fuel gate problem that RC had NTM the broken shock linkage the same year... Like the GOAT had nothing to lose?... He recovered AND won the Championship... Reedy had nothing for RC after being given a few points, it was more than a measly 20 points, if I remember right... So I say, whatever, to the naysayers... RD looked plenty fast enough to make it up, on top of that, what comes around, goes around,.. Furthermore, Reed already got a "gimme" in SX... He'll have to push in order to keep winning and the inevitable will happen when you push... It may just give the MOTIVATION to RD to feel the freedom to relax and ride smooth and do what he was born to do, "make the lost points up and win this Championship"...
BMan-
Just to clear things up, RC was given back the 25 points he was penalized for having illegal fuel in 06. If memory serves me correct he actually never led RC by more than 20 points except the 1 week the 25 point penalty was still active.
JCRF217
6/1/2011 7:32pm
RD lucky streak of no competition and no mechanical falures is over, he has to face reallity this year, there is competion and his bike will break (apperantly alot). People keep saying how RD pulled away in the second moto, but they must have forgot how reed pulled away in the first moto when dungey was on him, or when reed pulled away twice in the second moto at hangtown. I think that RD has his work cut out for him this season.
broman64
6/1/2011 7:39pm Edited Date/Time 6/1/2011 7:42pm
broman64 wrote:
no, he's, CReed, had that kind of break before, and couldn't close the deal... Remember the fuel gate problem that RC had NTM the broken shock...
BMan-
TDeath21 wrote:
Just to clear things up, RC was given back the 25 points he was penalized for having illegal fuel in 06. If memory serves me correct...
Just to clear things up, RC was given back the 25 points he was penalized for having illegal fuel in 06. If memory serves me correct he actually never led RC by more than 20 points except the 1 week the 25 point penalty was still active.
the same year, he dnf'ed, no pointed, as well... Sherlock gimme a break with that... Before you fire back with some, worthless, comment of, self absorbed, brilliance... Let me remind you that everyone knew RC got the points back for the 1 thing, too much lead in the fuel, like its going to help a 4 stroke anyway... Thats why he got them back, but RC also no pointed a round and still won... beating CR and JS... We clear on that?...
BMan-
broman64
6/1/2011 7:41pm
JCRF217 wrote:
RD lucky streak of no competition and no mechanical falures is over, he has to face reallity this year, there is competion and his bike will...
RD lucky streak of no competition and no mechanical falures is over, he has to face reallity this year, there is competion and his bike will break (apperantly alot). People keep saying how RD pulled away in the second moto, but they must have forgot how reed pulled away in the first moto when dungey was on him, or when reed pulled away twice in the second moto at hangtown. I think that RD has his work cut out for him this season.
you believe that... you've never been fast, have you?...
BMan-
TDeath21
6/1/2011 7:51pm
broman64 wrote:
BMan-
TDeath21 wrote:
Just to clear things up, RC was given back the 25 points he was penalized for having illegal fuel in 06. If memory serves me correct...
broman64 wrote:
the same year, he dnf'ed, no pointed, as well... Sherlock gimme a break with that... Before you fire back with some, worthless, comment of, self absorbed...
the same year, he dnf'ed, no pointed, as well... Sherlock gimme a break with that... Before you fire back with some, worthless, comment of, self absorbed, brilliance... Let me remind you that everyone knew RC got the points back for the 1 thing, too much lead in the fuel, like its going to help a 4 stroke anyway... Thats why he got them back, but RC also no pointed a round and still won... beating CR and JS... We clear on that?...
BMan-
Why are you explaining all of these things to me? I know everything of what you just said trust me. Except the part about me making worthless comments. You might want to look in a mirror. You keep repeating yourself in both posts and ramble on and on. Seems to me you're the one making worthless comments. How about next time you decide to pick apart someone's post, you make sure yours can't be picked apart as well. Sound good?
broman64
6/1/2011 7:53pm Edited Date/Time 6/1/2011 7:55pm
TDeath21 wrote:
broman64 wrote:
the same year, he dnf'ed, no pointed, as well... Sherlock gimme a break with that... Before you fire back with some, worthless, comment of, self absorbed...
BMan-
TDeath21 wrote:
Why are you explaining all of these things to me? I know everything of what you just said trust me. Except the part about me making...
Why are you explaining all of these things to me? I know everything of what you just said trust me. Except the part about me making worthless comments. You might want to look in a mirror. You keep repeating yourself in both posts and ramble on and on. Seems to me you're the one making worthless comments. How about next time you decide to pick apart someone's post, you make sure yours can't be picked apart as well. Sound good?
right... gotcha... I stand by my post, anymore questions...
BMan-
swedishfishmx
Fantasy
3801st
6/1/2011 8:02pm

Yeah RD was fast, but if reedy had not fallen, I think it would have been a closer race. In my mind Reed has stepped it up to where he is now the fittest and best all around racer since RC.
broman64
6/1/2011 8:10pm
we'll see, there are a lot of fit guys out there... I think CR is one on that level of the fastest on a 450... I think RD is one of them too, NTM, RV, that is the real deal ...
BMan-
kong0036
6/1/2011 8:10pm
[img]https://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/csl4100l.jpg[/img] Yeah RD was fast, but if reedy had not fallen, I think it would have been a closer race. In my mind Reed has stepped...

Yeah RD was fast, but if reedy had not fallen, I think it would have been a closer race. In my mind Reed has stepped it up to where he is now the fittest and best all around racer since RC.
I do agree with you on Reedy stepping it up but to me RD looks more at easy and mistake free at speed than Chad not by much but enough make the difference for me. But shit what do i know i support James Stewart and still think when he gets back he will win .
6/1/2011 8:13pm
I say they are evenly matched, it's a toss up. Chad was cool about admitting RD had him that day, great for the fans either way.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
6/1/2011 8:15pm
Too bad Suzuki DNFs cost him the SX title and now it looks like Suzuki will cost him the outdoor title also.
redrider400
6/1/2011 8:24pm
kong0036 wrote:
Which makes him a very hard man to beat in this series . That 2nd moto at Freestone blew me away at how fast he rode...
I tend to agree with you. RV may have him on all out speed. But average out the lap times from the whole moto and you might be surprised.
BobbyM
6/1/2011 8:50pm
good job chris...going with ryan. after all james is finished as we know him.

i have a jar of sadies here....waiting to get on a plane downunder. Smile
BobbyM
6/1/2011 8:52pm Edited Date/Time 6/1/2011 8:53pm
machine wrote:
It has to have helped, having RC riding with you and hounding you for motos on a practice track in Fla.
i believe ryan dungey has been on his own without anybody s help for quite a while...give the kid his fucking dues.

rc couldn't keep ryan within 7 seconds a lap imho at this time
broman64
6/1/2011 8:55pm Edited Date/Time 6/1/2011 9:06pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Too bad Suzuki DNFs cost him the SX title and now it looks like Suzuki will cost him the outdoor title also.
maybe he had- something -to do with it?... Moreover, RD's, consistent, never die attitude allowed him to still reel them back in... he was in the hunt in the end... Do you think Suzuki planned it that way?... They were tired of winning... Yeah, that must be the problem... I heard it once, I said it twice, If you can't win on any of them, you just can't win...
BMan-
kong0036
6/1/2011 9:02pm
BobbyM wrote:
good job chris...going with ryan. after all james is finished as we know him. i have a jar of sadies here....waiting to get on a plane...
good job chris...going with ryan. after all james is finished as we know him.

i have a jar of sadies here....waiting to get on a plane downunder. Smile
Not going with RD my good friend just paying RESPECT where RESPECT is due. The kid is such a talented and hard working athlete and with a never give up attitude , What is there not to like and respect about RD. But in closing i'm still a JS fan and can't wait to see him back out on the track pushing for a win.
broman64
6/1/2011 9:04pm
machine wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
i believe ryan dungey has been on his own without anybody s help for quite a while...give the kid his fucking dues. rc couldn't keep ryan...
i believe ryan dungey has been on his own without anybody s help for quite a while...give the kid his fucking dues.

rc couldn't keep ryan within 7 seconds a lap imho at this time
ignorant statements like that discount everything RC was... Stewart fans thought the same thing, but that didn't work out...
Now, did it?... I bet RD knows better... I know Reed does... Shouldn't he?... Hey, weren't you the guy who believes the "hype"?...
BMan-
BobbyM
6/1/2011 9:12pm
broman64 wrote:
ignorant statements like that discount everything RC was... Stewart fans thought the same thing, but that didn't work out... Now, did it?... I bet RD knows...
ignorant statements like that discount everything RC was... Stewart fans thought the same thing, but that didn't work out...
Now, did it?... I bet RD knows better... I know Reed does... Shouldn't he?... Hey, weren't you the guy who believes the "hype"?...
BMan-
i believe in craig beotch!!
calimxer91
6/1/2011 10:14pm
lostboy819 wrote:
The kid wont give up tho,thats for sure.
JCRF217
6/1/2011 10:37pm
JCRF217 wrote:
RD lucky streak of no competition and no mechanical falures is over, he has to face reallity this year, there is competion and his bike will...
broman64 wrote:
BMan-
IF you don't realize that, you must not have watched the racing last year did you?
JCRFMAN-(fast enought to smoke you Wink )
JCRF217
6/1/2011 10:41pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Its to bad RV's DNF cost him and even bigger points lead and some confidence. Its to bad JS7's crashes cost him the SX title, It's to bad reed not having a factory honda the whole season cost him the sx title, it's to bad TC'S injury cost him the sx title. You don't know that he would have won the title if he didn't have those DNF's so quit making excuses no one else did.
broman64
6/2/2011 6:33am Edited Date/Time 6/2/2011 7:04am
JCRF217 wrote:
broman64 wrote:
BMan-
JCRF217 wrote:
IF you don't realize that, you must not have watched the racing last year did you?
JCRFMAN-(fast enought to smoke you Wink )
the fact that you would say that, tells me, that you really don't know how a fast guy thinks... there are guys that think they are fast, like you, and then there are those guys, the truely fast ones... The ones that make it to the top... any on the starting line, whether it is a SX main or qualify for the MX motos, they are all fast, but, you seem to think some are slow... The fact is that the top 2 or 3 are a step above, they are those guys... I read the same old discounted, opinionated, self absorbed, rhetoric that you read here, I just don't choose to say the shallow, "fast enough to smoke you" crap that has become the staple around here... You don't even know who you are saying that to... Let me help you... Based on what? do you draw the conclusion that you could, selfishly, make such a remark?... Some things, I find here, are entertaining, but most things are ridiculous and are delivered from chumps who think they were/are, and never were/aren'tWink (IMO, based on the context of the topic or post)... BTW, I did see them all, last year... I gather, from your post, that you watched them all, was it on TV or in person, it makes a difference... Furthermore, you don't know whether I was at the actual race, working, or sitting on the sofa watching... Moreover, you think that I was insulting you, but, I was pointing out that you made that statement from ignorance... You think it was easy for RD to dominate last year, like he did, so I was stating, what should be obvious... Have you ever been in the company of someone that tells a story, or spouts off an opinion that has holes all in it?... And, you know that couldn't be true based on what?... What you know... What you have experienced... Well, I don't usually have much to say, however, I feel as mentioned above a lot when I visit here and read some of the rhetoric, it is the same old crap over and over... It is responses, like this one that get me thinking, It will never change, people, in general, this includes me, see the world through rose colored glasses... Therefore, this is a waste of time...
BMan-
Zildjian
6/2/2011 8:40am
JCRF217 wrote:
You do realize that in Moto 1 at Freestone RD started dead last and caught Reed, right? My guess is no, you do not.

Try and keep up.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
6/2/2011 8:42am
JCRF217 wrote:
Zildjian wrote:
You do realize that in Moto 1 at Freestone RD started dead last and caught Reed, right? My guess is no, you do not. Try and...
You do realize that in Moto 1 at Freestone RD started dead last and caught Reed, right? My guess is no, you do not.

Try and keep up.
Zildjian Nice avatar, do you knwo who the rider is? I do.

Post a reply to: RD is mistake free and FAST ....

The Latest