RCH with no Fox riders.

RandyS
12/28/2016 2:47pm
A couple of weeks ago I made a comment about RCH having zero connection to Fox or Shift for the first time. I was kind of mocked by a couple of people like I thought Fox was part of the team, that's fine I pretty much am on this board to mock people when necessary. But, I just remembered why it seemed so odd to me. Unless I missed something RC and Carey Hart were supposed to be part of the deal with Altamont to pump a bunch of cash into Fox a couple of years ago. Did something change? Seems weird that if that's the case that RCH wouldn't steer at least one of the guys toward Fox, it's not like either of them are huge contract riders. Not trying to take a shot at either they're just not the A list guys at the present time..

http://motocross.transworld.net/features/fox-head-acquired-altamont-cap…
|
ML512
Fantasy
36th
12/28/2016 2:54pm
RandyS wrote:
A couple of weeks ago I made a comment about RCH having zero connection to Fox or Shift for the first time. I was kind of...
A couple of weeks ago I made a comment about RCH having zero connection to Fox or Shift for the first time. I was kind of mocked by a couple of people like I thought Fox was part of the team, that's fine I pretty much am on this board to mock people when necessary. But, I just remembered why it seemed so odd to me. Unless I missed something RC and Carey Hart were supposed to be part of the deal with Altamont to pump a bunch of cash into Fox a couple of years ago. Did something change? Seems weird that if that's the case that RCH wouldn't steer at least one of the guys toward Fox, it's not like either of them are huge contract riders. Not trying to take a shot at either they're just not the A list guys at the present time..

Fox has always focused on having the best of the best athletes and not wasting budget just to get guy's out there in their gear. Considering how tight the budget is on the team now, it's better to let the riders be able to get their own gear deals (goggles, boots, helmet, gear, etc) then locking them down onto a team deal that wouldn't be worth as much.
MXMattii
12/28/2016 4:08pm
And after last year where they needed new money, urgent or it was done, they will probably use their money smarter then give it to RCH just because they like the boss.
kkawboy14
12/28/2016 4:59pm
RandyS wrote:
A couple of weeks ago I made a comment about RCH having zero connection to Fox or Shift for the first time. I was kind of...

Personally, I like most of your postings!

Post a reply to: RCH with no Fox riders.

The Latest