RCH Dumping Suzuki!!??

mx836
7/1/2016 3:54pm Edited Date/Time 7/1/2016 4:14pm
My guess would be that they want to be with an OEM who is advancing their racing effort, don't think it's really a secret that Suzuki...
My guess would be that they want to be with an OEM who is advancing their racing effort, don't think it's really a secret that Suzuki doesn't put a lot of money into their motocross racing program.

Honestly though I have no idea.
Ricky Carmichael, Ryan Dungey, Chad Reed, James Stewart, and Ken Roczen are just some of the guys that have raced for Suzuki in the past decade. That tells me they spend some cash and make a good bike. This was just posted in another thread a day or two ago, but for some reason most seem to miss the fact that Suzuki takes racing and winning pretty seriously. '05, '06, '10 450 SX champions. '05, '06, '09, '10 450 motocross champions. That's 7 championships in last 11 years. Only Kawasaki has more at 8. 6 of which were won by RV alone. Roczen is also on his way to another Suzuki championship this year if he can hold onto it until the end. Just some random facts.
Garrett314
7/1/2016 4:11pm
It does seem like RC will be leaving after this season. I know he has been at some of the races, but both him and CH have been more distant this season than last season (maybe that was due to the conflicts that arose last season). It also seems like they're friendship has soured. They used to take trips and hangout (at least based on social media). None of that seems to be happening now. I think if RC leaves then maybe Suzuki was pulling out too? Since RCH was shopping for manufacturer support, they are clearly looking for different bikes. Either due to displeasure with the bike/support or suzuki is backing out. Anyway, I hope the team finds all the support they need for the coming years. Its nice having them around.
USMCMXer
7/1/2016 5:03pm
For the health of the sport, I hope they stick around. They employ a great deal of people, attract new outside sponsors to the sport, and their pit presence and product activation go a long ways toward pleasing sponsors.

The Shop

hbdesigns913
7/1/2016 5:06pm
CASH476 wrote:
I just watched One Lap of Red bud with Broc Tickle and he clearly stated that he rode for RCH, Soaring Eagle, Jimmy Johns.......... Clearly a...
I just watched One Lap of Red bud with Broc Tickle and he clearly stated that he rode for RCH, Soaring Eagle, Jimmy Johns..........

Clearly a sign that RCH is unhappy with Suzuki and changing brands. I see them changing to Husqvarna in the near future.
Hahahaha that's funny. But true
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
7/1/2016 6:04pm
kiwifan wrote:
the plant that was closed for a few weeks produces production motorcycles for Honda (not just CRF's - as per the link you posted)...it is NOT...
the plant that was closed for a few weeks produces production motorcycles for Honda (not just CRF's - as per the link you posted)...it is NOT the HRC headquarters...and certainly not where the USA bikes (factory or satellite) get prepped

So that would have no bearing whatsoever on whether RCH of JS7 went with Honda (both of which I highly doubt anyway).
I have nothing else to add, you seem to have all the answers... I honestly don't know why I even bother posting, there's a few of you guys that seem to think they know more than everyone else. I try not to post anything that I don't have some kind of inside info on, this thread is no different. Carry on with your know it all attitude, I'm sure there's plenty of others that you can dispute with and doubt what they have to say. I have no interest in what you beleive to be true or not.
CASH476
7/1/2016 6:46pm
CASH476 wrote:
I just watched One Lap of Red bud with Broc Tickle and he clearly stated that he rode for RCH, Soaring Eagle, Jimmy Johns.......... Clearly a...
I just watched One Lap of Red bud with Broc Tickle and he clearly stated that he rode for RCH, Soaring Eagle, Jimmy Johns..........

Clearly a sign that RCH is unhappy with Suzuki and changing brands. I see them changing to Husqvarna in the near future.
And why is it that you think RCH would go to Husky?
Think about it.
Broc leaves out Suzuki from the team name
Broc has thanked his dog on the podium.
Husky is a type of dog.
RCH to Huqvarna next year.
Stamp it!
7/3/2016 1:41pm
CASH476 wrote:

And why is it that you think RCH would go to Husky?
CASH476 wrote:
Think about it. Broc leaves out Suzuki from the team name Broc has thanked his dog on the podium. Husky is a type of dog. RCH...
Think about it.
Broc leaves out Suzuki from the team name
Broc has thanked his dog on the podium.
Husky is a type of dog.
RCH to Huqvarna next year.
Stamp it!
Fair enough.

Post a reply to: RCH Dumping Suzuki!!??

The Latest