RC

Overdrive
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 10:33pm
How many more championships would he have won in both MX and SX had he not retired? With the injuries to top guys we have seen since he retired and assuming he went uninjured I would venture a guess of about 4 between SX and MX.

He definately had more championships in him, how many do you think with the way guys have been getting hurt. Could he have won an SX championship this year if he had never retired?
|
observer
4/3/2010 4:52pm
I don't know...but Ricky sure had a lot more racing left. He could still come out of retirement and "get it done"(with a little seat time and conditioning).
Wished he wouldn't have left...
4/3/2010 4:55pm
Overdrive wrote:
How many more championships would he have won in both MX and SX had he not retired? With the injuries to top guys we have seen...
How many more championships would he have won in both MX and SX had he not retired? With the injuries to top guys we have seen since he retired and assuming he went uninjured I would venture a guess of about 4 between SX and MX.

He definately had more championships in him, how many do you think with the way guys have been getting hurt. Could he have won an SX championship this year if he had never retired?
he coulda dethroned MC!!!!!
JB 19
4/3/2010 4:58pm
I'm sure he has lots of fun just riding at his house, but I've wondered if he sometimes wishes he wouldn't have started this nascar thing and instead just started racing only outdoors.

I'd bet he would have AT LEAST 17 titles by now.

The Shop

Racer111
4/3/2010 5:08pm
How many dumb threads you think could really get started in one weekend?
Overdrive
4/3/2010 5:12pm
Racer111 wrote:
I bet atleast 4 more than you! Smile Would be nice to have a supercross to follow tonight but........
XBUTCHX
4/3/2010 5:40pm
I think he would still have won every 450 outdoor title to this point and would have the #1 plate on his bike right now in SX, and be leading the points this season in SX.
Hugh
4/3/2010 5:44pm
Racer111 wrote:
Big Lenny
4/3/2010 5:52pm
RC's time was up that's why he quit, he said at the MXDN he was no longer able to run the pace, and James scared the shit out of him....
Hugh
4/3/2010 5:57pm
Big Lenny wrote:
RC's time was up that's why he quit, he said at the MXDN he was no longer able to run the pace, and James scared the...
RC's time was up that's why he quit, he said at the MXDN he was no longer able to run the pace, and James scared the shit out of him....
Dear Crystal Ball,

What are next weeks lotto numbers?

Thanking you in advance,

Hugh.
Matt#49
4/3/2010 5:59pm
Big Lenny wrote:
RC's time was up that's why he quit, he said at the MXDN he was no longer able to run the pace, and James scared the...

It's quite funny you know big lenny. Sometimes you say the most stupid things and then just like your above comment, you say the most funniest things.....come to think of it, your above comment was both stupid and funny at the same time.....well done!!!
Big Lenny
4/3/2010 6:01pm Edited Date/Time 4/3/2010 6:03pm
Big Lenny wrote:
Matt#49 wrote:
It's quite funny you know big lenny. Sometimes you say the most stupid things and then just like your above comment, you say the most funniest...

It's quite funny you know big lenny. Sometimes you say the most stupid things and then just like your above comment, you say the most funniest things.....come to think of it, your above comment was both stupid and funny at the same time.....well done!!!
So you're gonna tell me RC never said that?...Oh that's right, you're in AUS, you're like 12 years behind...
Overdrive
4/3/2010 6:05pm
Big Lenny wrote:
James has the speed and scares a lot of riders no doubt... but It takes speed and consistancy to win the championship. If james is hurt and chad is hurt for sx I would put odds on ricky winning the championship. If james doesn't ride the outdoors ricky wins that outdoor championship.
Outsider
4/3/2010 6:05pm
Hard to say because RC got where he is by being mentally stronger than anyone else... and he made his mind up to retire.

That really shows how strong mentally he is... to be able to walk away in his prime and be satisfied, and not feel the need to keep being the "man".

`ol Ger
4/3/2010 6:07pm
Big Lenny wrote:
Matt#49 wrote:
It's quite funny you know big lenny. Sometimes you say the most stupid things and then just like your above comment, you say the most funniest...

Salient !
humtercarrot
Fantasy
2643rd
4/3/2010 6:08pm
Big Lenny wrote:
RC could beat Everts and did, James?.....
Overdrive
4/3/2010 6:08pm Edited Date/Time 4/3/2010 6:10pm
Outsider wrote:
Hard to say because RC got where he is by being mentally stronger than anyone else... and he made his mind up to retire. That really...
Hard to say because RC got where he is by being mentally stronger than anyone else... and he made his mind up to retire.

That really shows how strong mentally he is... to be able to walk away in his prime and be satisfied, and not feel the need to keep being the "man".

That brings up another question, how much money did ricky walk away from. What would he have made if he didn't retire from sx and mx.......This is all hypothetical for shits and giggles.
Matt#49
4/3/2010 6:13pm
Big Lenny wrote:
Matt#49 wrote:

Big Lenny wrote:
So you're gonna tell me RC never said that?...Oh that's right, you're in AUS, you're like 12 years behind...
IF rc did say that then it was because his mind was no longer in it....it was in car racing.

And as for stewart scaring the shit out of rc.....I believe that....who wouldn't be scared of a out of control maniac who thinks he can do whatever pleases him on a track....for example, I am james stewart, king shit, so i can just jump a triple from left side to right side and take out whoever I like!!!!

And then you go and say "Oh that's right, you're in AUS, you're like 12 years behind..."
just to prove I was right about you posting both stupid and funny things...

Again job well done big lenny
Outsider
4/3/2010 6:14pm
Outsider wrote:
Hard to say because RC got where he is by being mentally stronger than anyone else... and he made his mind up to retire. That really...

Overdrive wrote:
That brings up another question, how much money did ricky walk away from. What would he have made if he didn't retire from sx and mx.......This...
That brings up another question, how much money did ricky walk away from. What would he have made if he didn't retire from sx and mx.......This is all hypothetical for shits and giggles.
A bunch I would say, but he's getting paid now to drive in circles.

If you've seen that MTV cribs with RC, it looks like he's pretty conservative with his money, imo, more so than some guys....lol.

Maybe he's got himself set up for the long term and is happy with that?
Overdrive
4/3/2010 6:19pm
The Goat accomplished so much it was time for him to move on and challenge himself with something new. I just wish he would have called and giving his mx talent to me so I could have finished it out for him........lol
mrquick
4/3/2010 8:47pm
how many fewer titles would stewart have now if RC had not retired?
loftyair
4/3/2010 9:29pm
RC would still be undefeated outdoors, he was much stronger and faster than 'the fastest man on the planet' outdoors for sure. Indoors, not too sure, probably no c'ships. This year no on sx, probably not outdoor either with RV there again. He would still have JS7 this year outdoor over the series though.
stumpjumper
4/3/2010 10:37pm
Got out while the gettin was good,Smart man.And with alot of cash!
Cody24
Fantasy
2702nd
4/3/2010 11:00pm
I think that he would have at least another outdoor title. He would probably be leading the supercross right now too.. But hey he retired and thats it. Long live the GOAT.
Cook441
4/3/2010 11:14pm
RC said he has nothing left to prove and he wanted to go out on top and not be greedy... I do not think that RC was ever scared of any challenge- He may have said something about james speed and you saw the editied version because right after he said James has "scary speed" he also said "but Iam a hard guy to bet against...or something like that-

I think RC is still winning championships in MX through RD...lol and u can bet ur bottom dollar when thant number 4 is back up for grabs he will comwe out race and score points to keep it just you watc h what he does-

Post a reply to: RC

The Latest