RickLeY
Fantasy
2738th
Edited Date/Time 6/6/2016 2:31pm
Did anyone see what happened?

|
flymoto
6/6/2016 12:18pm
No, but as much as I admire febvre for his raw speed and grit, he does come across as a little bitch sometime, not the first time he's been pissed
RickLeY
Fantasy
2738th
6/6/2016 12:21pm
flymoto wrote:
No, but as much as I admire febvre for his raw speed and grit, he does come across as a little bitch sometime, not the first...
No, but as much as I admire febvre for his raw speed and grit, he does come across as a little bitch sometime, not the first time he's been pissed
Him and Herlings both.
C-Rock
6/6/2016 12:22pm
Guillod roughed his feathers while defending his position...
Nothing any AMA pilot would have minded or even noticed...
mxjon454
6/6/2016 12:24pm
Seems like anyone that races him and doesn't just let him pass them he gets pissed at. Seems like he thinks if hes faster they should just roll over and let him by. He bitches about things a lot

The Shop

peelout
6/6/2016 12:41pm
RickLeY wrote:
Did anyone see what happened? [img]https://i.imgur.com/qNOkDBP.jpg[/img]

NFG

this one ranks up there in badass pictures with the Barcia bird
RickLeY
Fantasy
2738th
6/6/2016 12:45pm
RickLeY wrote:
Did anyone see what happened? [img]https://i.imgur.com/qNOkDBP.jpg[/img]

peelout wrote:
NFG

this one ranks up there in badass pictures with the Barcia bird
Peel, I was actually looking for that Barcia pic to put it in here but can't seem to find it. You have it? Smile
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
6/6/2016 12:47pm
Not cool...
At least on TV there wasn't really anything wrong with what Vale did imo. He probably just didn't move aside as he should when the champ came through the pack.

"It's alright Febvs, see ya later" Whistling
6/6/2016 12:48pm
C-Rock wrote:
Guillod roughed his feathers while defending his position...
Nothing any AMA pilot would have minded or even noticed...
It took place in quali race on saturday.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
6/6/2016 12:49pm
Speaking of Guillod, check this badass picture from this weekend

bvm111
6/6/2016 12:54pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Speaking of Guillod, check this badass picture from this weekend [img]https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13308557_10206423730658665_6256057732366493268_o.jpg[/img]
Speaking of Guillod, check this badass picture from this weekend

I hate looking at photos like this, it reinforces the fact that I really suck at riding a motorcycle! Tongue
mmcmx
6/6/2016 12:55pm
It was really cool to watch. Wanna play little boy?, well let's play!
mmcmx
6/6/2016 12:58pm Edited Date/Time 6/6/2016 12:58pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Not cool... At least on TV there wasn't really anything wrong with what Vale did imo. He probably just didn't move aside as he should when...
Not cool...
At least on TV there wasn't really anything wrong with what Vale did imo. He probably just didn't move aside as he should when the champ came through the pack.

"It's alright Febvs, see ya later" Whistling
There was no need for Guillod to run him that outside imho
MXMattii
6/6/2016 12:58pm
I saw it from the first row, Guillod did nothing wrong, but Febvre is a little bit light headed due his world championship title from last year. So he acted like a real fool and dickhead. His middle finger wasn't the worst part, that he tried to park Guillod on that incredible steep uphill was RIDICULES! But after the race Guillod was "talking" to him and the people from the FIM/YS and Yves Demaria from KEMEA/Guillod (coach) were very fast at Febvre to also talk to him. If he's smart then he won't act like that again.
PastranaWho
6/6/2016 1:01pm Edited Date/Time 6/6/2016 1:08pm
Great pics, i think guillod can be a top 5 guy next year seems to be getting faster every week.
I cant remember where i saw the video but i know ferrandis is not a fan of fevbre baiscally said he didnt like the guy.
mmcmx
6/6/2016 1:01pm
MXMattii wrote:
I saw it from the first row, Guillod did nothing wrong, but Febvre is a little bit light headed due his world championship title from last...
I saw it from the first row, Guillod did nothing wrong, but Febvre is a little bit light headed due his world championship title from last year. So he acted like a real fool and dickhead. His middle finger wasn't the worst part, that he tried to park Guillod on that incredible steep uphill was RIDICULES! But after the race Guillod was "talking" to him and the people from the FIM/YS and Yves Demaria from KEMEA/Guillod (coach) were very fast at Febvre to also talk to him. If he's smart then he won't act like that again.
Yeah I bet he's scared now
TMV
6/6/2016 1:05pm
mxjon454 wrote:
Seems like anyone that races him and doesn't just let him pass them he gets pissed at. Seems like he thinks if hes faster they should...
Seems like anyone that races him and doesn't just let him pass them he gets pissed at. Seems like he thinks if hes faster they should just roll over and let him by. He bitches about things a lot
A character trait he shares with Webb... At the exception he's not as vocal and never bitches about anyone in interviews...

Guillod is a bit wild ala Anderson, he scares people a bit on a track. Nothing to write home about. Febvre seemed nervous lately and was probably afraid of ending like Graulus last year in Ernée, I'm sure his victory will calm him down a bit.
6/6/2016 1:24pm
Racing for position, shouldn't be a issue. I can think of a few riders that Febvre wouldn't get away with that crap. Philippaerts, Desalle, Big Ken, Butron .. They would clean his clock for that type of disrespect
mx_563
6/6/2016 1:34pm
Somewhere Geoff, Luongo and Wolfgang are smiling. The GPs....I dare say....very intertaining as of late. MX1 dudes are the real deal.
kiwifan
6/6/2016 1:34pm
Looked ok to me, I dont understand Febvre's middle finger but hey hes is getting beaten by Gajser so maybe he isnt happy about that
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
6/6/2016 1:50pm
Great pics, i think guillod can be a top 5 guy next year seems to be getting faster every week. I cant remember where i saw...
Great pics, i think guillod can be a top 5 guy next year seems to be getting faster every week.
I cant remember where i saw the video but i know ferrandis is not a fan of fevbre baiscally said he didnt like the guy.
You're probably talking about the racer X interview from 2 years ago

http://racerxonline.com/2014/07/16/ferrandis

You are slotted into the top five in the points’ race alongside French riders Jordi Tixier and Romain Febvre. What is your opinion of them and their racing?
I rode with Tixier since I was eight years old. I know him good and he's strong. At every race we competed in, we always had a good relationship, but now we are fighting for the championship, so we are very competitive with one another. As far as the other guy, I hate him.

No clue what that is about though.
TMV
6/6/2016 1:54pm Edited Date/Time 6/6/2016 1:56pm
Great pics, i think guillod can be a top 5 guy next year seems to be getting faster every week. I cant remember where i saw...
Febvre is not "bro" enough for Ferrandis tastes.
TMV
6/6/2016 1:56pm
The Source wrote:
Racing for position, shouldn't be a issue. I can think of a few riders that Febvre wouldn't get away with that crap. Philippaerts, Desalle, Big Ken...
Racing for position, shouldn't be a issue. I can think of a few riders that Febvre wouldn't get away with that crap. Philippaerts, Desalle, Big Ken, Butron .. They would clean his clock for that type of disrespect
That wouldn't happen with big Ken considering he's his best friend.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
6/6/2016 2:04pm
Someone is going to get slapped
RG1
6/6/2016 2:10pm
Xavier wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWIlwTyM60I

Here at 1'52", the move from Valentin that probably triggered Romain's anger.

2 seconds later, Romain's reply.

Unfortunately, we don't see Guillod's bad move on that video. But it was real. You could see it on the whole qualifying race vid'.
Unfortunately, we don't see Guillod's bad move on that video. But it was real. You could see it on the whole qualifying race vid'.
Guillod didn't make a bad move at all. He just ran Febvre a little wide to get the position back. Guillod gave him room and Febvre never went off the track. Guillod just showed a little bit of fight and aggression, and Febvre didn't like it. So much so that he swore at him and turned left and ran into him going up the fast up hill in the middle of the track. Febvre has made the move that Guillod made 100 times over, but when it's the other way around it's suddenly a problem. He's riding great at the moment but he does act like an entitled prick quite often
Xavier
6/6/2016 2:18pm
Xavier wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWIlwTyM60I

Here at 1'52", the move from Valentin that probably triggered Romain's anger.

2 seconds later, Romain's reply.

True.

Right after the 1'52" action (where Guillod moves right while the track goes left - but one could argue it is the result of a somewhat hard landing), VG parks RF on the outside of the left hander pretty badly and that one has to be intentional.

The 1'54" action happens a few seconds later, retaliation from Febvre.

VG probably expected it.

No biggie imo

philG
6/6/2016 2:26pm
It was a legit move for a sunday , not for a quali race IMO , both on factory Yamaha, both going well, the risk of them both going down, wasnt worth the potential contact. Febvre didnt like it , i wouldnt have either, if it had been Gajser or AC , i would have had no issues, all going for the same championship.

Post a reply to: R.Febvre pissed off at V.Guillod?

The Latest