Question - Length of time

Crush
Edited Date/Time 12/18/2014 4:20am
Lots of anger about the 8 months it took to preside over this issue.

What do you all feel would have been appropriate?

Given the complexity of it?

And does that matter given the penalty is applied retroactively from the sample collection date?

Remeber KW/DV. People went nuts because it spanned a week or so and was seemed rushed for some, slow for others. I feel RC's fuel overturn may have affected the way Bubba and Chad approached those races thinking they had a 30 something point lead on the Elf.

I have a feeling if it was 2 weeks it'd be too quick. A couple months?

What's rushed and what's too long? What's right? Consensus?
|
jamma10
12/18/2014 4:01am
Weege said it best;

Jason Weigandt @JasonWeigandt · 12h 12 hours ago
WADA set precedent in previous cases so this had to happen but I guess the question now is why did they rule so harshly in the first place?

We need to know how the International Commission of Judges came to their conclusion. Supposedly the FIM are releasing more soon which will hopefully shed more light on it.
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
12/18/2014 4:20am Edited Date/Time 12/18/2014 4:22am
With JS7 not completing his medical file for the WADA until September I think probably delayed the process. The AMA letter talks about his current TUE not havering any weight on the ruling, but I bet without a legitimate TUE he would be looking at a 2 year minimum ban. So the suspension was held until the TUE could be used as evidence of sorts, and the TUE process was delayed until JS7 had completed his file.

Also, keep in mind that in the realm of sports, the WADA couldn't give two shits about SX/MX. They're worried about the Olympics, Soccer, and other shit that move the needle in the mainstream media. The biggest name in out sport just got suspended...... And is there a blip on sports center? Any thing on CNN, FOX Sports? Notta........ And that's why the WADA took so long. Nobody but us core fans care/know about the sport.

You can bet that if Messi, or Rinaldo got popped they would sort that shit out right away.

Post a reply to: Question - Length of time

The Latest