Pulpmx Show w Grant and LIndsey Archive Here.

DanDunes818
5/25/2010 8:48am
Matthes.. Why do the archives always cut out so much... You'll be talking about something I really want to hear and it will just cut out and come back when you're done talking about what I want to hear. It's so frustrating. Last week I just gave up on it and turned it off. This week wasn't as bad but it still happened more then 50x's. Only difference was last weeks would cut off for 10-20 sec at a time and this time it would only be 5-10 sec at a time. Also I don't like the quick time thing. I can't rewind or fast forward it.

Trust me I wouldn't care if I didn't love the show.
Blake
5/25/2010 8:52am
Nice to hear Watson bring up Surratt a few shows ago. Keep up the good work.

Blake
5/25/2010 8:54am
Ive never had a problem, but I get stuck listening to the archives.
I usually rewind the funny stuff a few times. Thank god for Memorex!
DanDunes818
5/25/2010 8:57am
Blake wrote:
Ive never had a problem, but I get stuck listening to the archives.
I usually rewind the funny stuff a few times. Thank god for Memorex!
Damn.. I was hoping it was on their end and not mine. That means there's something wrong with my connection or something. I never have that problem w/any other show so I thought it was on them. Maybe I'll see if I have to update my quick time or something.

The Shop

TeamGreen
5/25/2010 9:32am
Watson,

You still owe me that bail money...
5/25/2010 10:07am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:06pm
dan, do this......

when you goto www.PulpMX.com to the page where the link is... do NOT left click on it to start it playing and let it stream to you. Instead, right click on the HERE link, in the box that opens click on Save Target As. Tell your computer where to save the file to (desktop works great).

This will download the whole show to you computer. When its done, click on it to play and enjoy. (by doing the above, you take bandwidth out of the equation so it doesnt buffer for those with slower connection speeds)
DanDunes818
5/25/2010 10:34am
dan, do this...... when you goto www.PulpMX.com to the page where the link is... do NOT left click on it to start it playing and let...
dan, do this......

when you goto www.PulpMX.com to the page where the link is... do NOT left click on it to start it playing and let it stream to you. Instead, right click on the HERE link, in the box that opens click on Save Target As. Tell your computer where to save the file to (desktop works great).

This will download the whole show to you computer. When its done, click on it to play and enjoy. (by doing the above, you take bandwidth out of the equation so it doesnt buffer for those with slower connection speeds)
Thx.. I just switched from verizon to comcast internet and it sucks. .. If it just buffered I'd be ok w/it but it actually skips sections of the show and it's so frustrating. Now that you told me how to do that I'll go back and listen to the show w/RV again.
DanDunes818
5/25/2010 10:38am
TeamGreen wrote:
Watson,

You really go out of your way to pretend you're a industry insider and I find it quite amusing. You're the type of guy that will go to the trash can the day after a SX at the stadium so you can find a industry badge to have and tell your friends you have industry credentials.

I wish you luck in your quest to convince people you're in w/the in crowd.
Matthes
5/25/2010 12:07pm
Matthes.. Why do the archives always cut out so much... You'll be talking about something I really want to hear and it will just cut out...
Matthes.. Why do the archives always cut out so much... You'll be talking about something I really want to hear and it will just cut out and come back when you're done talking about what I want to hear. It's so frustrating. Last week I just gave up on it and turned it off. This week wasn't as bad but it still happened more then 50x's. Only difference was last weeks would cut off for 10-20 sec at a time and this time it would only be 5-10 sec at a time. Also I don't like the quick time thing. I can't rewind or fast forward it.

Dandunes, I listened to over half of the show and never had a problem with any skipping or buffering. I think it's on your end.

Try Slow's technique and hopefully that will work out for you.

Thanks for listening and caring.
KAWboy14
5/25/2010 12:09pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Watson,

You really go out of your way to pretend you're a industry insider and I find it quite amusing. You're the type of guy that will...
You really go out of your way to pretend you're a industry insider and I find it quite amusing. You're the type of guy that will go to the trash can the day after a SX at the stadium so you can find a industry badge to have and tell your friends you have industry credentials.

so yuor sayin there are industry badges there, in the trash?........sweet
DanDunes818
5/25/2010 12:25pm
Matthes.. Why do the archives always cut out so much... You'll be talking about something I really want to hear and it will just cut out...

Matthes wrote:
Dandunes, I listened to over half of the show and never had a problem with any skipping or buffering. I think it's on your end. Try...
Dandunes, I listened to over half of the show and never had a problem with any skipping or buffering. I think it's on your end.

Try Slow's technique and hopefully that will work out for you.

Thanks for listening and caring.
That's why I posted so others could chime in and tell me if they have the same issue or if it's on my end. At this point I'm pretty sure it on my end and will try what was suggested as soon as I can. Thx for checking it out for me,.
mx.jah
5/26/2010 10:12am
Just listenned to it and loved it as usual. Watson played it smart with Lindsey, bein quiet while Paul was going all technical and well, somehow a bit boring, just to come back later with his funny shit. Just proved he's more entertainin. I also think he found the good balance since the infamous "Dave" brought up his criticism.

The Luongo shit was hilarious the first time, a bit less the second. the guy has to come up with new . Still awesome tough "I will crluuuuush you oll!"

I don't believe a second that it's not planned by Matthes, and would be sure it's the Weigandt if he wasn't there the first tieme... Damn who is it???

Outsider
5/26/2010 10:17am
TeamGreen wrote:
Watson,

You really go out of your way to pretend you're a industry insider and I find it quite amusing. You're the type of guy that will...

el oh el
500guy
5/26/2010 10:39am
TeamGreen wrote:
Watson,

Sorry Dan

You are wrong about this, choose to believe what you want but Team Green is about as inside the fence as you can get.
Matthes
5/26/2010 12:18pm
mx.jah wrote:
Just listenned to it and loved it as usual. Watson played it smart with Lindsey, bein quiet while Paul was going all technical and well, somehow...
Just listenned to it and loved it as usual. Watson played it smart with Lindsey, bein quiet while Paul was going all technical and well, somehow a bit boring, just to come back later with his funny shit. Just proved he's more entertainin. I also think he found the good balance since the infamous "Dave" brought up his criticism.

The Luongo shit was hilarious the first time, a bit less the second. the guy has to come up with new . Still awesome tough "I will crluuuuush you oll!"

I don't believe a second that it's not planned by Matthes, and would be sure it's the Weigandt if he wasn't there the first tieme... Damn who is it???

Believe it or not but Watson actually cares about the show and making it the best that it can be. He took Dave's criticism to heart and worked on things. I'm as shocked as anyone.

I do not know when "Guiseppe" is going to call in nor do I know who it is but I have an idea. It's funny shit to me.
Rizzo
5/26/2010 12:31pm
mx.jah wrote:
Just listenned to it and loved it as usual. Watson played it smart with Lindsey, bein quiet while Paul was going all technical and well, somehow...

I can tell you for certain, he does not have any idea who is on the other line and can not control it. Numbers 1-6 light up when callers are on the line and that is all he knows. You could have Tim Ferry on line 2 and Has Been on line 3 and who Matthes gets on the phone depends on what number he pushes. His system has no caller id or screening, so to answer your question, it is not planned.
RACEGUY
5/26/2010 1:02pm
mx.jah wrote:

Rizzo wrote:
I can tell you for certain, he does not have any idea who is on the other line and can not control it. Numbers 1-6 light...
I can tell you for certain, he does not have any idea who is on the other line and can not control it. Numbers 1-6 light up when callers are on the line and that is all he knows. You could have Tim Ferry on line 2 and Has Been on line 3 and who Matthes gets on the phone depends on what number he pushes. His system has no caller id or screening, so to answer your question, it is not planned.
Know what Steve?...you may be putting yourself in a bad position legally if you don't get actual names and phone numbers for callers you put on the air.

At least here in "the homeland", it's a due diligence requirement for "letters to the editor" and radio talk-shows just in case a slander or libel action is launched by some cry-baby.

You might want to ask a media lawyer for an opinion. (I'd be interested in that opinion).

I wondered if you screened your callers. Now, I get the impression you don't.

Nonetheless...I'm there with youse dudes weekly...even though some other dreamer on here referred to it as the "now defunct" (I actually think he spelled it wrong) online radio show.

Keep on keepin' on.
lukaitis9
5/26/2010 2:07pm
Keep up the great work. I never get to listen live but always on I tunes.
yosmithy
5/26/2010 2:26pm
I cruise through downtown with the sound cranked while I lip-sync the show.

I'm not even sure why...

Post a reply to: Pulpmx Show w Grant and LIndsey Archive Here.

The Latest