Pulpmx Show Archive w Millsaps, Malcolm Stewart, Ferry, W Hahn, JT and more

Matthes
Edited Date/Time 3/3/2016 11:51am
Thanks for checking it out, listen to learn how to win some gear and some tires. Get it from iTunes, Stitcher and Pulpmx apps as well as right HERE
|
moto455va
3/3/2016 6:29am
Hey man I dont know if its just me, but the Pulpmx app is pretty bad. Are you planning on making a new one or fixing this one anytime soon?
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
3/3/2016 6:36am Edited Date/Time 3/3/2016 6:38am
Forced about twenty boats to listen to the whole podcast as I was fishing lake Okeechobee yesterday in an area of bedding fish so all the boats were hanging on the same flat all day. I even heard a few people laugh out loud. I force the boats on the lake to listen often. Good times.
Madmax31
Fantasy
83rd
3/3/2016 8:23am
If you're having problems with the Pulp Ap try Stitcher, it's awesome.

The Shop

3/3/2016 10:16am
FLmxer wrote:
Forced about twenty boats to listen to the whole podcast as I was fishing lake Okeechobee yesterday in an area of bedding fish so all the...
Forced about twenty boats to listen to the whole podcast as I was fishing lake Okeechobee yesterday in an area of bedding fish so all the boats were hanging on the same flat all day. I even heard a few people laugh out loud. I force the boats on the lake to listen often. Good times.
This is awesome! Did you rig any nice ditch pickles?
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
3/3/2016 11:51am
FLmxer wrote:
Forced about twenty boats to listen to the whole podcast as I was fishing lake Okeechobee yesterday in an area of bedding fish so all the...
This is awesome! Did you rig any nice ditch pickles?
Not really. The lake level is so high, I flipped one 4 pounder from under a hyacinth mat and the rest were 1 pounders off the beds. Just bucks making nests, no big females. Usually I can scrape up a few monsters.

Post a reply to: Pulpmx Show Archive w Millsaps, Malcolm Stewart, Ferry, W Hahn, JT and more

The Latest