Pulpmx Show Archive w Millsaps, Chisholm, Windham, Watson, JT, Hahn, Keefer & more is up

Matthes
Edited Date/Time 10/24/2014 9:16am
Thanks for checking it out, good times last night. We really broke the MEC down to the ground.

Listen HERE or get it from iTunes or Stitcher.
|
10/23/2014 4:11pm
Another great show. Thanks, Steve. I'm telling you...Matthes' work is one of the best things about MX/SX. Love the Pulp Show, RacerX podcasts and Fly Racing Moto 60 show!
Matthes
10/23/2014 5:05pm
Another great show. Thanks, Steve. I'm telling you...Matthes' work is one of the best things about MX/SX. Love the Pulp Show, RacerX podcasts and Fly Racing...
Another great show. Thanks, Steve. I'm telling you...Matthes' work is one of the best things about MX/SX. Love the Pulp Show, RacerX podcasts and Fly Racing Moto 60 show!
Thanks bro, appreciate you listening. All the shows we do see growth every time we add up the numbers and our partners are seeing good exposure from coming onboard. Thanks again.
10/23/2014 5:56pm
You are very knowledgeable and im glad you bring ao much insight and prospective to this sport....

Thank you for the commitment
enketchum
10/23/2014 6:31pm
Can you share what the live listener count is?

The Shop

10/23/2014 6:32pm
Good show. Matthes we are expecting you to test out that electric bike when the time comes. You all were bustin' Keefer's balls for it but Keefer is on the cutting edge. Growing to be a fan of Big Bore for his bike knowledge.
rowle1jt
10/23/2014 6:53pm
enketchum wrote:
I'd love to hear live and archive download listeners, it has to be awesomely high! :-)

Keep up the great work, and stop busting JT's balls, he's a good kid!
hvaughn88
10/23/2014 6:56pm
enketchum wrote:
rowle1jt wrote:
I'd love to hear live and archive download listeners, it has to be awesomely high! :-) Keep up the great work, and stop busting JT's balls...
I'd love to hear live and archive download listeners, it has to be awesomely high! :-)

I'm an archive listener. Listen to the fly moto 60 show live
Matthes
10/24/2014 9:15am
enketchum wrote:
rowle1jt wrote:
I'd love to hear live and archive download listeners, it has to be awesomely high! :-) Keep up the great work, and stop busting JT's balls...

We're up to almost 20K per show for unique listeners..we get about 90% of those listeners from the archives as our show starts at 9PM EST and goes until pretty late. We see our peak amount of listeners live around the 7PM PST hour.
hvaughn88
10/24/2014 9:16am
enketchum wrote:
rowle1jt wrote:

Matthes wrote:
We're up to almost 20K per show for unique listeners..we get about 90% of those listeners from the archives as our show starts at 9PM EST...
We're up to almost 20K per show for unique listeners..we get about 90% of those listeners from the archives as our show starts at 9PM EST and goes until pretty late. We see our peak amount of listeners live around the 7PM PST hour.
That's pretty damn solid. That's more than what I was expecting. Obviously you're doing something right. Keep it up, I love all the content.

Post a reply to: Pulpmx Show Archive w Millsaps, Chisholm, Windham, Watson, JT, Hahn, Keefer & more is up

The Latest