Pulpmx Show Archive w Dungey, Enticknap, Anderson, Cunningham & Wey is up

Matthes
Edited Date/Time 7/16/2014 10:06am
Thanks for checking it out, appreciate the listens.

Good times were had by all. You can also get it on Stitcher, iTunes and the Pulpmx App

THE SHOW
|
Xeno
7/15/2014 9:57am
Matthes wrote:
Thanks for checking it out, appreciate the listens. Good times were had by all. You can also get it on Stitcher, iTunes and the Pulpmx App...
Thanks for checking it out, appreciate the listens.

Good times were had by all. You can also get it on Stitcher, iTunes and the Pulpmx App

THE SHOW
Thanks for the laughs, especially the new Seven-Deuce-Deuce song ("Berluti!, Berluti!").

The other song about Subway- with all the f-bombs- is horrible and I had to stop listening. But your show made me laugh a lot, so all's well that end's well. Good job, Matthes.
Crush
7/15/2014 5:16pm
Listening now, oddly, this is easily the most relaxed Dungey interview i've heard.
7/15/2014 5:21pm
Love that Dungey came on the show. A true professional, taking one for the team.
mx510
Fantasy
1744th
7/15/2014 6:58pm
Love that Dungey came on the show. A true professional, taking one for the team.
Not sure who you are taking a shot at here, Dungey or Matthes. Either way I thought it was cool to hear Dunge get in on a even a little "smack" talk.

The Shop

7/15/2014 7:03pm Edited Date/Time 7/15/2014 7:05pm
Good interview with Dungey. Even asked him about his "non-aggressive" racing style. Very professional by all come to think of it! The Dunge was a much better interview here than in front of the camera. Very laid back and kinda cool to talk with it came across as.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1751st
7/15/2014 7:12pm
Crush wrote:
Listening now, oddly, this is easily the most relaxed Dungey interview i've heard.
Agreed, that was great to hear from him in this way. I hope he does more of this. Great job pulpmx and Dungey
7/16/2014 10:06am
mx510 wrote:
Not sure who you are taking a shot at here, Dungey or Matthes. Either way I thought it was cool to hear Dunge get in on...
Not sure who you are taking a shot at here, Dungey or Matthes. Either way I thought it was cool to hear Dunge get in on a even a little "smack" talk.
It's not really a shot at anyone. Steve has been - in my opinion but probably not Dungey's - rightly critical of him at times. I think it's clear that he wasn't Steve's biggest fan. Make of that what you will. But, he put on his Big Boy Pants and did the show for us as fans and for his sponsors.

I loved the "smack" talk too, and I think it will win him fans in the end. I like it!

Post a reply to: Pulpmx Show Archive w Dungey, Enticknap, Anderson, Cunningham & Wey is up

The Latest