Pulpmx Show Archive w Brayton, Windham, Emig, Hughes, Tortelli, Hilbert & Berluti is up

Matthes
Edited Date/Time 3/24/2015 12:58pm
Thanks for checking it out, some good talk last night from some guys that have been there, done that.

Go HERE to check it out. You can also download it on iTunes & listen to it on Stitcher and the Pulpmx App
|
Crossup
3/24/2015 9:12am
Matthes wrote:
Thanks for checking it out, some good talk last night from some guys that have been there, done that. Go [url=http://pulpmxshow.com/]HERE[/url] to check it out. You...
Thanks for checking it out, some good talk last night from some guys that have been there, done that.

Go HERE to check it out. You can also download it on iTunes & listen to it on Stitcher and the Pulpmx App
Great show last night Steve. Everyone should listen to the honest conversation that KDub, Ryno, JT$ and Hilbert had about the sport.
hvaughn88
3/24/2015 11:13am Edited Date/Time 3/24/2015 11:15am
This was one of my favorite shows as of late. It had everything. The beginning of the show was more serious and had some good insight from past pros. Then the second half with Seb was just entertaining as hell. Sebastian is such a good interview. By the way, I always "Husky story time with JT." "If you look at it too long, parts start to fall off."
3/24/2015 12:58pm
I realize the commercial breaks are now 20 minutes long or so for quite a while, but 5:30 last night.

Smashed the old record for show length. Did it ever crack 5 hours before? Lots right at 5 hours for sure.

Post a reply to: Pulpmx Show Archive w Brayton, Windham, Emig, Hughes, Tortelli, Hilbert & Berluti is up

The Latest