PulpMx

Ctrefz787
Edited Date/Time 1/28/2014 1:19pm
I really enjoy listening to Matthes and even Thomas is not so bad. "Weege" is the worst. This guy is biased and hates JS7. That guy is so negative towards JS7. When he speaks about RV he says nothing but good. He makes RV out to be a god. RV is good rider don't get me wrong but why is he such a hater on JS7? Dude doesn't race let alone ride, aside for a bicycle why is he on pulpmx?
|
MXD
1/27/2014 5:09pm Edited Date/Time 1/27/2014 5:10pm
Form what I've heard him say, he thinks Stew is incapable of finishing up front consistently due to crashes. Before he changes his mind, he wants to see these results more consistently. I'm a huge JS7 fan but what about that theory can be argued given the results of the past few seasons?
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/27/2014 5:17pm
Ctrefz787 wrote:
I really enjoy listening to Matthes and even Thomas is not so bad. "Weege" is the worst. This guy is biased and hates JS7. That guy...
I really enjoy listening to Matthes and even Thomas is not so bad. "Weege" is the worst. This guy is biased and hates JS7. That guy is so negative towards JS7. When he speaks about RV he says nothing but good. He makes RV out to be a god. RV is good rider don't get me wrong but why is he such a hater on JS7? Dude doesn't race let alone ride, aside for a bicycle why is he on pulpmx?
Why people get so butt-hurt about what they see and hear on TV, or read in magazines and web sites is beyond me.

If you've got some amazing way to bring your own perspective to the sport, do it.

If you're watching something like an NFL pre-game show, do you agree with all the commentators?
scooterB
1/27/2014 5:20pm Edited Date/Time 1/27/2014 5:21pm
weigandt gives one of the more non-biased race reports in my opinion..

he may be harsh on stewart, but i dont think thats unjustified

hes just keeping it real man
stantdm
1/27/2014 5:24pm
I think JT is a superb individual to have on Pulp. He knows his stuff, has thoughtful insights about people and events, and analyzes what has happened from a smart racer's standpoint. I like Matthes too. "Weege" is smart too but doesn't seem to have either Matthes depth of experience at the races or JT's perspectives. Perhaps he is more of a journalist but sometimes he seems a bit out of place.

The Shop

bonseff
1/27/2014 5:50pm
I think we need Weege over Ralph. Weege does a great job on the nationals, don't see why he wouldn't do a great job in the booth for SX. Plus his uncomfortable face proximity to Emig after forming a question cracks me up.
crusher773
1/27/2014 5:50pm
You stating that Weege doesn't ride shows how you have no idea what you are talking about. Weege does ride and he is also one of the main guys at RacerX I think he is plenty qualified to be on Pulp. He is also hilarious and puts great stuff out there.
Socket946
1/27/2014 5:57pm Edited Date/Time 1/27/2014 5:59pm
Ctrefz787 wrote:
I really enjoy listening to Matthes and even Thomas is not so bad. "Weege" is the worst. This guy is biased and hates JS7. That guy...

shredder22
1/27/2014 7:22pm
bonseff wrote:
I think we need Weege over Ralph. Weege does a great job on the nationals, don't see why he wouldn't do a great job in the...
I think we need Weege over Ralph. Weege does a great job on the nationals, don't see why he wouldn't do a great job in the booth for SX. Plus his uncomfortable face proximity to Emig after forming a question cracks me up.
Your last sentence is hilarious. I never thought about it before, but as soon as I read your last sentence, I knew exactly what you were talking about.
Highsider
1/27/2014 7:25pm
crusher773 wrote:
You stating that Weege doesn't ride shows how you have no idea what you are talking about. Weege does ride and he is also one of...
You stating that Weege doesn't ride shows how you have no idea what you are talking about. Weege does ride and he is also one of the main guys at RacerX I think he is plenty qualified to be on Pulp. He is also hilarious and puts great stuff out there.
X2
visser62
1/27/2014 9:25pm
Weege is one of my favorite people in the media. He's probably the least biased of anybody. He definitely thinks Stewart is fast, but doesn't count on him in the long run. And unfortunately, he's always been right. Weege is one of the few people out there that can give a college-educated opinion.
ocscottie
1/27/2014 9:49pm
Class of 2013 raising the bar again.
somehow this place has turned into the "Complaint Department" for pretty much anything and everything.
enketchum
1/28/2014 12:15am Edited Date/Time 1/28/2014 12:16am
Weege is one of my most favorite. He is cheap. He went to college. He was a wrestler. He worked for Disney. Grew up riding four stroke auto clutched quads. He tried to work for Subaru. He worked as a flagger. He was in a lot of high school stage performances. Drives hideous orange Jeeps that his wife hates. He is the online editor for RacerX. Hangs out with Jeff Emig. Sometimes has awesome hair. I've never heard anyone say, "Jason Weigandt is beating up your kid."

GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4018th
1/28/2014 12:23am
crusher773 wrote:
You stating that Weege doesn't ride shows how you have no idea what you are talking about. Weege does ride and he is also one of...
Highsider wrote:
X2
X3
DL
1/28/2014 12:34am
Good guy for sure!
1/28/2014 2:11am
Y'all need to listen to Weege on ANY DMXS show he's been on and you will realise that the guy is frickin hilarious.

Whether you agree with him or not, Weege is one of the most knowledgeable dirtbike people EVER..............
blusmbl
1/28/2014 3:59am
I've noticed a couple anti-Stewart tweets from Weege as well, but he hasn't ever posted them from the RacerX account, and he has never said anything unprofessional or heavily biased at all on a broadcast. As a whole he has an incredible knowledge of the sport, does an excellent job of announcing, and is absolutely hilarious.
hellion
1/28/2014 6:12am
enketchum wrote:
Weege is one of my most favorite. He is cheap. He went to college. He was a wrestler. He worked for Disney. Grew up riding four...
Weege is one of my most favorite. He is cheap. He went to college. He was a wrestler. He worked for Disney. Grew up riding four stroke auto clutched quads. He tried to work for Subaru. He worked as a flagger. He was in a lot of high school stage performances. Drives hideous orange Jeeps that his wife hates. He is the online editor for RacerX. Hangs out with Jeff Emig. Sometimes has awesome hair. I've never heard anyone say, "Jason Weigandt is beating up your kid."

Couldn't have said it any better, Weege rules!

I can't believe people complain about one personality they don't like on a radio show that is made up of a cast of characters. If everyone on said show shared your personal opinion on everything it wouldn't be very interesting or informative. It's kind of like the Stern show, you don't like some of the people but they do all add up to a great and very interesting group. I'm not a huge Kenny fan, but I still love when he's on just because he is so different. DV, I didn't care for at first, but now he's probably my favorite even if he does have BO. JT$, Ping and Mad Dog Mason, good stuff. Matthes has created something that's never been done in this industry and he and his cast should be applauded for it, but unfortunately in the day of the keyboard terrorist every asshat who desires to spread his negativism has the tools to do it sitting in the palm of his hand....
RPM93
1/28/2014 6:17am
those who can't just complain....we really have dumbed down the schools since the 70's
jo2910
1/28/2014 6:20am
Weege should do the broadcast. It should be Ralf, Weege and one top racer Fro, RC, MC, KDub. Weege knows a shit lot about all riders not just the top guns
tblazier
1/28/2014 6:32am
Ctrefz787 wrote:
I think you are way off base bro. Weege is awesome and just tells it like it is. JS7's was and is an awesome rider, but his best days are behind him. No shame in that as it is something that happens to every athlete. I'm no big RV fan, but you have to give the guy his due. He is in his prime and will be probably be remembered as one of the best riders ever, from any generation. The fact that Matthes, JT and Weege acknowledge that means that they are reporting fact, not some anti-JS7 bias.

Now if we are talking about Matthes hating on my boy Dungey, now there is some total BS! (Insert irony here)
TallCan 16
1/28/2014 6:34am
Some please post the hair slinky! Love ya weege...
zook11
1/28/2014 7:12am
Weege is really good at what he does, truth hurts I guess.
zook11
1/28/2014 7:13am
Ctrefz787 wrote:
tblazier wrote:
I think you are way off base bro. Weege is awesome and just tells it like it is. JS7's was and is an awesome rider, but...
I think you are way off base bro. Weege is awesome and just tells it like it is. JS7's was and is an awesome rider, but his best days are behind him. No shame in that as it is something that happens to every athlete. I'm no big RV fan, but you have to give the guy his due. He is in his prime and will be probably be remembered as one of the best riders ever, from any generation. The fact that Matthes, JT and Weege acknowledge that means that they are reporting fact, not some anti-JS7 bias.

Now if we are talking about Matthes hating on my boy Dungey, now there is some total BS! (Insert irony here)
Good post.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
1/28/2014 7:41am
Ctrefz787 wrote:
Wait... Weege not liking Stewart?

He wrote an article in Racer X last year about not understanding why people don't like James.

You may be mistaking him with someone else.
1/28/2014 7:50am Edited Date/Time 1/28/2014 7:53am
Ctrefz787 wrote:
RV is good and a god. So what is your point?

And Weege is one of the best things that happened to this sport. If all commentators where as professional and talented like him the boot would be even better then it is today.

You're one of those fucktards that always complain about other people because you can't face the fact that you're the only thing that is wrong. Please, pack up your shit and go so the smell get's a bit better around here.
TeamGreen
1/28/2014 10:56am
Pulp MX is hilarious and it's great back ground when your working in the USA...on Tokyo time.

I'm jus' sayin'...
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
1/28/2014 11:23am
Weege is a good dude, in the few times I have got to bench race with him have been awesome, his knowledge on SX, MX and GNCC is awesome,

I love the round table discussions they have on Pulpmx, and the fact that people give opinions, i don't always agree with them, but it makes for interesting discussions,

Post a reply to: PulpMx

The Latest