Pulp show: Musquin Webb

mx836
Edited Date/Time 7/28/2015 11:41am
Sounds like JT thinks Marvin's riding was inappropriate. Just thought I'd throw that out there since everybody tried to jump down my throat and everybody else's when we said the same. I guess JT is an idiot too according to the experts. Wink
|
Zracer
7/27/2015 6:35pm
" class="img-fluid" />
Crush
7/27/2015 6:42pm
I honestly didn't see any cross jumping on the video... crossed over on the ground sure, but was there any over jumps?

Someone give me a time stamp–maybe I wasn't paying enough attention.
Silliker269
7/27/2015 6:44pm
Seen on it one jump but he might of just made a mistake, it was hard to tell
BobPA
7/27/2015 6:45pm
Crush wrote:
I honestly didn't see any cross jumping on the video... crossed over on the ground sure, but was there any over jumps? Someone give me a...
I honestly didn't see any cross jumping on the video... crossed over on the ground sure, but was there any over jumps?

X2

The Shop

Hut
7/27/2015 6:48pm
Crush wrote:
I honestly didn't see any cross jumping on the video... crossed over on the ground sure, but was there any over jumps? Someone give me a...

Same here
mx836
7/27/2015 6:49pm
JT wasn't only talking about cross jumping from what I heard. I will listen again on archive.
bd
7/27/2015 6:59pm
Hey..... we lynched Copper on Saturday. Lets massacre a Moose today.

Watch the fucking race --- they were both aggressive and sloppy conditions. Some sketchy moments. No need to beat the fuck out of any of them.

jeffro503
7/27/2015 7:21pm
You know being there myself and walking the entire track during the moto's , I really didn't witness any cross jumping like what Cooper said. Might of happened in spots where I couldn't see though. But to be totally fair with Marvin here , the track was a wreck and everyone was swapping out all over the place! Hell cooper was all over the place behind Marvin and if they swapped positions , Maybe Marvin would have a legitimate bitch that Cooper was cross jumping?

What I'm saying is , I don't think there was much anyone could of really done much different. There were dudes blowing off the track right and left. Christ , Cooper ran Martin wide on the bottom of the S-turn " On purpose ".....why didn't Martin complain? Oh yeah , because it's called racing! AND....Jeremy and Marvin are the two fighting for the title. Think Cooper was being a whiner in this instance.
mx836
7/27/2015 7:28pm
I posted this due to a handful of guys who were being complete assholes because they didn't like my opinion in another thread, claiming I was trying to argue with them, but every one of said people jumped in with an insult before even commenting on the topic. I wasn't even disagreeing with them. They just wanted to pile on for no reason. I honestly made this thread for no other reason than to show that someone who was there and knows a hell of a lot more than them about this whole motocross thing seemed to think it was inappropriate. It doesn't affect me one way or another. It was a battle and that's all I care about. Don't have any favorite between the two. EK seems to be open minded that what JT said is probably what happened. I highly doubt I will see anybody else from that thread show up here other than Zracer who made a great contribution.
7/27/2015 7:42pm
jeffro503 wrote:
You know being there myself and walking the entire track during the moto's , I really didn't witness any cross jumping like what Cooper said. Might...
You know being there myself and walking the entire track during the moto's , I really didn't witness any cross jumping like what Cooper said. Might of happened in spots where I couldn't see though. But to be totally fair with Marvin here , the track was a wreck and everyone was swapping out all over the place! Hell cooper was all over the place behind Marvin and if they swapped positions , Maybe Marvin would have a legitimate bitch that Cooper was cross jumping?

What I'm saying is , I don't think there was much anyone could of really done much different. There were dudes blowing off the track right and left. Christ , Cooper ran Martin wide on the bottom of the S-turn " On purpose ".....why didn't Martin complain? Oh yeah , because it's called racing! AND....Jeremy and Marvin are the two fighting for the title. Think Cooper was being a whiner in this instance.
I was wondering if anyone else saw him run Martin wide. For a second I thought Webb was flustered and thought it was musquin, as it looked like he was about to kamikaze him haha
jeffro503
7/27/2015 7:51pm
mx836 wrote:
I posted this due to a handful of guys who were being complete assholes because they didn't like my opinion in another thread, claiming I was...
I posted this due to a handful of guys who were being complete assholes because they didn't like my opinion in another thread, claiming I was trying to argue with them, but every one of said people jumped in with an insult before even commenting on the topic. I wasn't even disagreeing with them. They just wanted to pile on for no reason. I honestly made this thread for no other reason than to show that someone who was there and knows a hell of a lot more than them about this whole motocross thing seemed to think it was inappropriate. It doesn't affect me one way or another. It was a battle and that's all I care about. Don't have any favorite between the two. EK seems to be open minded that what JT said is probably what happened. I highly doubt I will see anybody else from that thread show up here other than Zracer who made a great contribution.
Yeah again , I couldn't see the whole track at one time , so I can't speak for what JT$ said he saw. I'm just saying in person and from what I watched on TV , I really didn't see any cross jumping. Marv sure did slam the door on Cooper a few times in the corners , but on take off's?...I dunno , I didn't see that.
7/27/2015 8:32pm
Weren't there also claims of cross jumping the weekend before? From multiple riders?

I agree that you can take someone's line away all day but it's bullshit being cross jumped. I have to admit not seeing it on TV but I wasn't at the track. I find it hard to believe so many riders were pissed and complaining about it the past few weeks otherwise. No one hates MM off the track so complaints seem even more legit, particularly if they weren't from Webb who obviously shoots from the hip without aiming.
Crush
7/27/2015 8:36pm
Weren't there also claims of cross jumping the weekend before? From multiple riders? I agree that you can take someone's line away all day but it's...
Weren't there also claims of cross jumping the weekend before? From multiple riders?

I agree that you can take someone's line away all day but it's bullshit being cross jumped. I have to admit not seeing it on TV but I wasn't at the track. I find it hard to believe so many riders were pissed and complaining about it the past few weeks otherwise. No one hates MM off the track so complaints seem even more legit, particularly if they weren't from Webb who obviously shoots from the hip without aiming.
Again, I saw Mushy cut lines on the ground. You could argue on the drop off one time at Red Budd–BUT he was definitely in front of (Coop or Martin, can't remember which) before the take off, so at that point is it cross jumping?

Not nice, sure, but he was pretty far ahead. Barcia on Roczen a couple years back to me was sketchy as can be but I really don't think I've seen Mushy do anything as bad as that. He's been aggressive as all hell on the ground tho–and he should, he's going for a title.
BobPA
7/27/2015 8:49pm Edited Date/Time 7/27/2015 8:52pm
mx836 wrote:
I posted this due to a handful of guys who were being complete assholes because they didn't like my opinion in another thread, claiming I was...
You're still butthurt over that? WhistlingWhistlingWhistling
Moto75
7/27/2015 9:02pm
I think in the mud a little extra latitude is required. Guys are in much less control of their bikes & just fighting to keep it on 2 wheels.
mx836
7/27/2015 9:17pm Edited Date/Time 7/27/2015 9:18pm
BobPA wrote:
You're still butthurt over that? WhistlingWhistlingWhistling
Do you have anything worthwhile to add or are you just going to be "that guy"? Just pointing out that y'all aren't quite as smart as you think you are all while being complete pricks.
7/27/2015 9:20pm
If we all go and make threads over our personal agendas then this forum is gonna become a (bigger) mess. Posting it in the Cooper thread that's already running would have been sufficient.
mx836
7/27/2015 9:23pm
If we all go and make threads over our personal agendas then this forum is gonna become a (bigger) mess. Posting it in the Cooper thread...
If we all go and make threads over our personal agendas then this forum is gonna become a (bigger) mess. Posting it in the Cooper thread that's already running would have been sufficient.
You are correct sir. I had to do it, just this once. Wink
kongols
7/27/2015 11:22pm
I remember that time JT cross jumped Stewart. lol
7/27/2015 11:31pm
Marv was taking people's lines away right before the face of LaRocco's Leap. Not a fan of that.
gazzar70
7/27/2015 11:43pm
Blocked him in a rythm section and rooned Stewarts career from that point on realy.
shuggs
7/27/2015 11:43pm
Marv was taking people's lines away right before the face of LaRocco's Leap. Not a fan of that.
Why? It's a big wide corner and for 250's to make the leap they need to go outside. So if you don't want someone to pass you (as your wrist s denied and you can't do the leap) then got to take line away, nothing dirty, not aggressive so what's wrong with doing it?
Kleineman
Fantasy
2039th
7/27/2015 11:48pm
There was enough track left to slow down and double the leap. When you take such a wide line you can expect to be overtaken.
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2361st
7/27/2015 11:58pm
I was at Washougal, watched that moto online twice and didn't see anything bad, it was racing. There is a moment, I believe on the last lap up horsepower hill where Marvin goes from riders left to right and that could have been very close. But again to me, they are all racing moves.

literally 95% of the riders on the track were out of control and in the edge because it was soooo slick. Hard to even walk around that place, let alone race.
Sully
7/28/2015 12:06am
mx836 wrote:
Sounds like JT thinks Marvin's riding was inappropriate. Just thought I'd throw that out there since everybody tried to jump down my throat and everybody else's...
Sounds like JT thinks Marvin's riding was inappropriate. Just thought I'd throw that out there since everybody tried to jump down my throat and everybody else's when we said the same. I guess JT is an idiot too according to the experts. Wink
Did you do this to your computer screen right after you hit Submit?

Juss
7/28/2015 12:15am
If we all go and make threads over our personal agendas then this forum is gonna become a (bigger) mess. Posting it in the Cooper thread...
mx836 wrote:
You are correct sir. I had to do it, just this once. Wink
Cause JT$ said so
mmcmx
7/28/2015 12:25am
I remember a motocross movie where an asshole from france comes and rides, acts and speaks like an ass. But thankfully the nice american wins at the end.

Well, it comes out that in real life, the nice guy comes from france and the asshole is an american.
Fearo
7/28/2015 1:16am Edited Date/Time 7/28/2015 1:16am
Hmmm...

A guys that's known to be one of the cleanest, most sportsmanlike riders out there VS one of the most agressive hillbilly kids that's known to be a sore loser...

Hmmmm... Who to believe...
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
7/28/2015 2:55am
It was muddy and slippery, you can't possibly keep the same consistent lines...

Post a reply to: Pulp show: Musquin Webb

The Latest