Pulp MX Fans

MX114
Edited Date/Time 9/4/2014 7:01am
I've been a superfan since day one. I used to call in all the time when Watson was on the show to give him shit about some old Unadilla folklores from around the campfire back in the day?!?! Or calling in live on the show drunk from the beer tent at Loretta's after my practice day with Jason Weigant in episode #140 . Not my finest hour but a hell of a time! Anyways since Kenny left the show It just hasn't been quite the same vibe I thought, but I still listen faithfully. I got a kick out of the constant jab jabs between Steve and "go your own way" Watson and mostly because as scary as it is Id see Watson at all the Amateur Day nationals throughout the Northeast every year as a kid racing and he was like "the guy" in my eyes who was just too cool! Was even there at Cooperland in 1997 racing my RM 80 when Watson and Deegans crew and Charlie Bogards crew almost threw down in the pits right next to ours like that scene in Anchorman! Even have a picture that day of Deegan and me after my Motos. Needless to say I was bummed when Kenny left the show but still would always listen to them. Then the Seven Duece Duece came on and it brought life and energy back into the show!!! Steve get that dude on some way full time! He is true core Moto ...not Bob Hannah or RC or anyone else. He is doing what he loves and loves every little part of this sport, that's core in my eyes! His approach and his outlook on stuff is real and uplifting. His super positive attitude has made me a fan!! He should be what kids should strive for with racing, do your best to get as far a you can with it but enjoy it all and have fun..not like the typical robots we often see that don't know how to keep it real for us fans!
Although Cooper Webb is cooler than crap!!!
Opinions? Favorite co-host? Favorite episode? Fans of the 722?

My favorite episode is old school with #26 when Buydos is on the line and Jenna Haze calls in, that whole part and all that follows is just hillarious!! Kenny was all over that call and so was Rob!! JT$ played it cool as always then his little one liners. Classic Pulp!!

Runner up #44 with Paul Curry telling Kenny Watson and James Eichel stories, and who can forget Gothic Jay after the bikes got stolen.

Gump out
|
es337
9/2/2014 7:04pm Edited Date/Time 9/2/2014 7:04pm
Which jenna haze called in?
pummel
Fantasy
370th
9/2/2014 7:13pm
I couldn't agree more. Love the Double Deuce! He brings a new enthusiasm to the show.
MX114
9/2/2014 7:30pm
Yes that Jenna Haze! Its classic pulp at its finest!!

The Shop

HuskyEd
9/2/2014 7:48pm
Ping and Berluti are the two co-hosts I really like the most. Always look forward to the shows they co-host.

Adam "7-Duece-Duece" Enticknap does really bring a lot of enthusiasm to the show.

JT$ is a very solid addition to the show.

I really miss "Tits" though. Gibbs is OK but he is no "Tits".
HenryJ77
9/2/2014 8:19pm
Love every single show! One of my favorites is #152 or the podcast with weege during last off season. I've been listening for a few years and have gone back and listened to a lot of the old shows and it never gets old! The seven double deuce is a great edition, and there's never a dull moment with any cohost!
Pistacole!!
yzjs7
9/2/2014 8:24pm
Berluti!!!!
Jarid332
Fantasy
1635th
9/2/2014 9:28pm
Ping is always good.
Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1177th
9/2/2014 9:32pm
I love the old school stuff like the interviews, GP Classic Steel. The newer features such as DV's insight, Shortcomings, etc. are great too. Some of the podcasts of Weege, Steve, etc shooting the bull can run pretty long, but that's no big deal.

Great moto site.
Lightning78
9/2/2014 11:10pm
Personally I like ALL of the rotatig cohosts each and every one brings something different to the show and it keeps things fresh…
DV - Awesome
Ping - Witty and hilarious
Berlutti - A wealth of info might not be as funny but his depth in moto is a great listen
Keefer - A well rounded new addition
The 722 - kid is always a great listen and his attitude towards is hands down the best in moto I hope he has continued success
Watson - I miss him too when he was ON he was classic but that wasn't always the case so rotating hosts keeps the vibe fresh
Mason - I wish he and Matthes would break bread and get him back on the show its a win win for both. He brings a really laid back yet witty attitude PLUS Mason can use the show to really push marketing for the Main Event band to promote all things they are doing and I feel that pulpmx has really helped provide a lot more exposure to the band.

I'm a huge fan of the show and listen religiously its. The BEST thing about Mondays and makes them bearable to get through

I hope Matthes keeps going ive got 530 hours of structly pulp listening and that doesn't include. Any of the live shows on monday night which would put me well over 800 hours, its. A great show
Sully
9/2/2014 11:44pm
My favorite episode was from 2012 (I think), when they called Windham to talk about his Supercross season. After about 10 minutes, Matthes asks if he needs to get going, and KW responds with a hell no, let me grab a beer and we can tell some stories from back in the day. He must have stayed on the line for another 45 minutes/1 hour.
Whitey
9/3/2014 2:43am
You could start a drinking game when Adam is on for every time he says "Dude" you will be drunk within a minute ha
9/3/2014 3:19am
Personally I like ALL of the rotatig cohosts each and every one brings something different to the show and it keeps things fresh… DV - Awesome...
Personally I like ALL of the rotatig cohosts each and every one brings something different to the show and it keeps things fresh…
DV - Awesome
Berlutti - A wealth of info might not be as funny but his depth in moto is a great listen
The 722 - kid is always a great listen and his attitude towards is hands down the best in moto I hope he has continued success
Watson - I miss him too when he was ON he was classic but that wasn't always the case so rotating hosts keeps the vibe fresh
Mason - I wish he and Matthes would break bread and get him back on the show its a win win for both. He brings a really laid back yet witty attitude PLUS Mason can use the show to really push marketing for the Main Event band to promote all things they are doing and I feel that pulpmx has really helped provide a lot more exposure to the band.

I'm a huge fan of the show and listen religiously its. The BEST thing about Mondays and makes them bearable to get through

I hope Matthes keeps going ive got 530 hours of structly pulp listening and that doesn't include. Any of the live shows on monday night which would put me well over 800 hours, its. A great show
I am pretty much right here: a bit more props to Keefer and less for Mason. Mason had his funny moments but he isn't into moto and was clearly going through the motions to get paid at times.

Ping is worth every penny and more.

I have listened since show 1 too.
Stephon
9/3/2014 3:34am
I'm a big fan of the show too. I think the rotating guests/hosts are good for a fresh look each week, but not too unfamiliar. I enjoy Watson much more now than when he was on every week...it's almost like he enjoys it a little. 7 Duece Duece is great, but I think him being on every week might be too much stoke. Jt$ is just solid all the time. DV is great and so are the rest.

I almost always listen to the entire show, but I wonder if it could cap out at around 2:45 - 3:00 hours instead of 4+ hours...I even listen to it on 1.5x or 2x speed. Podcast junkie here...

Great show Matthes!
Madmax31
Fantasy
83rd
9/3/2014 6:08am
Personally I like ALL of the rotatig cohosts each and every one brings something different to the show and it keeps things fresh… DV - Awesome...
DV - Awesome

Best thing to happen to moto in a long time. Seriously we've never had a talk show about our sport like this. I'd like to see those guys get paid for this, they deserve it. Get that show up on Sirius daily and get paid!

7 deuce-deuce!
enketchum
9/3/2014 6:25am
I love Gibbs because he can actively play drops while doing everything else
9/3/2014 8:08am
Gibbs>Tits.

Gibbs seems to be more into moto. Tits was always distracted and could not have been less enthusiastic about the whole thing. It was like he hated being there.
HuskyEd
9/3/2014 8:14am
You want an excellent listen? Go to the archives and listen to the Rick Sieman (Super Hunky) podcast.
enketchum
9/3/2014 8:17am
Gibbs>Tits. Gibbs seems to be more into moto. Tits was always distracted and could not have been less enthusiastic about the whole thing. It was like...
Gibbs>Tits.

Gibbs seems to be more into moto. Tits was always distracted and could not have been less enthusiastic about the whole thing. It was like he hated being there.
Tits couldn't even tell us what kind of pipe he had on his bike
G Force
9/3/2014 9:10am
The show needs more Timmy Ferry..!
davistld01
9/3/2014 9:36am
HuskyEd wrote:
You want an excellent listen? Go to the archives and listen to the Rick Sieman (Super Hunky) podcast.
Wow! That takes me back. I was just thinking about the Super Hunky podcasts. Rick & Dirt Bike mag are what I cut my teeth on.

I'm a big Matthes fan, just because he's moto from experience & DGAF. He is definitely responsible for growing our sport.
HuskyEd
9/3/2014 10:51am
HuskyEd wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
Wow! That takes me back. I was just thinking about the Super Hunky podcasts. Rick & Dirt Bike mag are what I cut my teeth on...
Wow! That takes me back. I was just thinking about the Super Hunky podcasts. Rick & Dirt Bike mag are what I cut my teeth on.

I'm a big Matthes fan, just because he's moto from experience & DGAF. He is definitely responsible for growing our sport.
Remember the GYDBT?Silly
crusher773
9/3/2014 12:38pm
3 that really stand out to me are show 100 the great western bank team. The episode where Kenny tells the poop story and the episode with Kyle Regal's Dad. I do think the show has gotten better since Tits is gone I thought that guy was a doucher.
TeamGreen
9/3/2014 1:23pm
Best Episode, seriously...is ther EVEN a Question?

"MX Sports is Goin' Down!"
Sunhouse
9/3/2014 3:53pm
-Great Western Bank
-Alessi meltdown (watch DVs reaction on youtube, they filmed it)
-Kyle Regals dad
- One from 2010 where Watson told a story about a guy (maybe a rider) driving an RV from the races on painkillers and fell asleep at the wheel and almost killed everyone.

And basically all episodes with some dirt from behind the scenes. They seem to have become more affraid of the consequences now after Ping said Weimer needed to dump his chick and grow a pair
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
997th
9/3/2014 4:33pm
Whitey wrote:
You could start a drinking game when Adam is on for every time he says "Dude" you will be drunk within a minute ha
Or......Honestly. Ha ha, all kidds he is a good addition for the most part.
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
997th
9/3/2014 4:34pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Best Episode, seriously...is ther EVEN a Question?

"MX Sports is Goin' Down!"
This. The youtube video with DV talking to Tony is classic.

Post a reply to: Pulp MX Fans

The Latest